Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:20:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 58679 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #520 on: October 24, 2017, 12:45:28 am »

One of the reviews of Cressida's acting in the film was slightly bizarre. Praising her scene lying nude under a sheet and praising her "bare shoulders." Weird.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #521 on: November 27, 2017, 11:11:14 am »

Claudia Legge's photography exhibition launch
THURSDAY 23 NOVEMBER

http://www.tatler.com/gallery/claudia-legge-photography-exhibition-launch-photos

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2017, 12:35:14 pm »

'How you treat people ultimately tells it all': Harry's ex Cressida posts cryptic Instagram message

Cressida Bonas, 28, posted an inspirational quote on Instagram on Tuesday
    Came as details emerged of her ex-Prince Harry's plans for his spring wedding
    The royal, 33, will tie the knot with Meghan Markle, 36, in Windsor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5126681/Prince-Harrys-ex-Cressida-Bonas-shares-Instagram-post.html
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2017, 01:02:28 pm »

Well, as her mother's great friend Ingrid Seward came out after Cressida and Harry had split up and publicly stated that the reason Cressida couldn't stand the thought of a public life was because random members of the public would criticise her hair, shoes and clothing in her hearing as she walked around the streets, perhaps that message is directed at a wider community.

I remember Harry and Cress were among a large group that followed each other on Instagram and Twitter for years after the breakup, (though not sure whether they still do,) and she went round to a London pub on his birthday months after the breakup to wish him Happy Birthday when he was in the middle of a party, I'm sure that she's not bitter!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2017, 01:09:45 pm »

I don't think she's bitter either. Not even sure this was directed at H or M. I think the press is for sure looking very closely at his (and her) exes social media accounts and will spon a story out of any post that would remotely fit.
Though not sure he treated C all that well, she was carrying luggage/ he went ahead of her when they came off that train, the US wedding thing, Vegas... But as you say, they seem to have remained friends and mix in the same circles, so doubt she's bitter or trying to stick it to H or M.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2017, 02:20:29 pm »

I saw Tulip Fever, it is really a cheesy film and Judi Dench was not on screen that much but Cressida was on for a few seconds and it was a blink and you will miss her part.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2017, 02:24:41 pm »

I'm sure that IG post has nothing to do with Harry .the media is just trying to stir the pot and make Cressida seem like she's bitter and jealous it's not her,and Meghan's fans will take the bait and bash Cressida. Her IG is full of those inspo qoutes .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:30:17 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2017, 02:28:53 pm »

She may not be bitter but he never really looked all that interested in her, he would rush ahead of her and there was one photo of her glaring at him when he was running ahead.  I do think she would have married him had he proposed to her.  There was that photo of her giving him and adoring glance and his looking ahead. Body language told a lot about the relationship IMO.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2017, 05:05:52 pm »

As much as she couldn't let go of him and used every opportunity possible to get back with him, Cressida's message is to me a warning to Harry. Meghan is rumored to be very nasty and disrespectful to the assistants in Suits. I'd imagine that she continues to be not so nice to people in Harry's life. I'd imagine that if Harry decides to not do her bidding, she'll be nasty to him too. It's just a matter of time.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #529 on: November 29, 2017, 05:29:28 pm »

^I don't know anything about Cressida's social media habits but this looks like a burn to Harry, to me.  If so, well done.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #530 on: November 29, 2017, 08:26:06 pm »

I never liked Cressida, everyone here knows that. Well, not anymore. I’m here today to apologize to her for all the unkind things I’ve said about her. It’s crystal clear now that she was right because he’s a total donkey. She picked the right Harry for herself and will have the last laugh.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #531 on: November 29, 2017, 09:34:50 pm »

If she criticizes Harry and his new fiancee it may be a case of sour grapes, She's an aristo through her mother's lineage and I hope she is gracious.  I like Chelsy better than Cressida. But their teenage relationship did stand the test of time.  Harry loves Meghan and vice versa, I would hope both exes don't think of Harry as a "donkey." It would be a shame if they did and show they are not polite to say the least. NO need for Cressida to "warn" Harry.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #532 on: November 29, 2017, 09:43:45 pm »

I have no idea what either of them think of Harry and frankly I don’t care. I’m calling him a donkey. My word and I’m owning it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #533 on: November 29, 2017, 09:45:35 pm »

I think Cressida (and hope) she has enough self respect to move on and not try to "burn" Harry. NOt good form.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #534 on: November 29, 2017, 10:52:26 pm »

She may not be bitter but he never really looked all that interested in her, he would rush ahead of her and there was one photo of her glaring at him when he was running ahead.  I do think she would have married him had he proposed to her.  There was that photo of her giving him and adoring glance and his looking ahead. Body language told a lot about the relationship IMO.
There were photos like that of him with chelsy and even with meghan at wedding of his friend. when he was dating cressida there were pics of harry being very affectionate with her sister.

btw cressida is the only good looking royal girlfriend in 2000s/10s - meghan, kate and chelsy are just avarage IMO
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:56:12 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #535 on: November 29, 2017, 11:01:53 pm »

IMO Cressida is pretty but no raving beauty. Chelsy is more cute than beautiful. Meghan and Kate are pretty. I think of all his girlfriends, Harry seemed to hit it off mostly with Chelsy's family.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #536 on: November 30, 2017, 06:31:11 pm »

I still wouldn't say that Cressida is pretty. Average beauty, a bit androgenous but beautiful - nope. Meghan has had lots of enhancements and before those enhancements I wouldn't say that she's a Victoria's Secret type of girl. If she was really pretty she would have booked roles but she didn't..
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #537 on: December 01, 2017, 03:01:39 pm »

Cressida always had a weird way of using people to get attention even with the whole westein scandal thing she still tryed to use it to raise attention on her so who knows what goes on her mind or whoever makes her pr.I honestlly think shes done and over with the harry thing.She neved liked him and i dare to say they ever had anything serious.She moved on long time ago and even though shes a pro at using people dont think she would be this ridiculous and low honestlly.Anyway dont see her getting an invitation to this wedding anytime sooon, chelsy maybe....if she keeps quiet.

As for the prettiest honestlly looking back all these girls were average looking none of them were amazing beautys.No wonder Kate is the prettiest maybe coz she looks diferent and more natural i guess.All these blondes always look the same to me anyway.Chelsy was pretty but not gorgeous but had something about her that made her look better.Personality i guess.Cressida is the opposite shes pretty but theres something about her personality that makes her look bad, arrogance maybe.I think Meghan is the winner here.Pretty and with good personality.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #538 on: December 01, 2017, 03:52:19 pm »

^^ Now that you said "androgenous", yeah that's it! She's pretty, but she has quite a squared/ angular face, she isn't very "soft"..
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #539 on: December 01, 2017, 03:59:41 pm »

^That's true.  So was Diana now that I think of it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: