Royal Gossip
December 12, 2018, 02:44:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 68694 times)
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2015, 04:43:33 am »

^ unfortunately, me too. ..... But confess ... thought it would be the last day.

what do you think?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 04:46:27 am by danifaul » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2015, 05:24:26 am »

Yeah it is always best to wait for pics,but this I think it's true he was there he would have showing up sooner or later

Me too I thought it would have been the last day him and the rest of the crew .

I could see the DM article now how Harry was looking in aw at Cressida on stage got him thinking missing her  easter-wink

Royal Harry stans on Tumblr is going to explode if a article with pics come out  tehe
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:28:34 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2015, 07:05:37 am »

Tumblr will be crazy.  Kate-Horror-Queen And they are right. He wants a bride, is like after the jubilee tour, his interview with Kouric. He wants a bride, she and her families, wants power, notoriety and money. The York are pushing. Will be really a happy wedding Shocked ( is a ironic sentence)  Shocked

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
sandy
Princess

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2015, 03:42:02 pm »

If Harry is truly this desperate and goes back to her, he IMO will lose popularity and to me he will be a total fool. It seems to me he gained much popularity when he and Cressida broke up.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2015, 04:05:35 pm »

Couldn't put it better than what has been said in the previous posts. This, if the media is to be trusted, is the couple who slung invective back and forth calling each other 'needy' and 'clingy'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-cressida-bonas-split-3475626
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/376858/Cressida-Bonas-dumped-Prince-Harry-to-focus-on-becoming-the-new-Scarlet-Johansson

Prince Harry with Cressida they both IMO looked miserable as sin in all of the captured photographs together. Whether they were just caught in off moments or not I don't know but personally I think body language speaks a thousand words and their body language is not that fantastic. Take a gander at this top pic for a start in the DM article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2347677/Prince-Harry-Cressida-Bonas-dress-return-home-train.html

Taken by Tanna/Ikon pictures, wonder who tipped off the paps?

Kudos to being friends post whatever was going on but man unless this is all a smokescreen and this is a way of Cressida venting some acting/dancing steam before settling down so they're still together but apart a la William and Kate 2007 break up I will never understand. Way back in the day I thought on paper they would make a good couple, all boxes ticked but now I don't see it. I am as always speculating on PR representations and not the real deal because who knows what is being brokered behind closed doors.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2015, 04:59:52 pm »

As ive said before i wouldnt be surprised if he attend this play afterall he did attended the last one.But i dont believe it until there are pics coz seriouslly this girl pr never sleeps.Theyre by now known for being extremelly desperate and for lying like hell and doing anything to put/keep her name out there.Not only they invent things but also have been linking her many times to guys that look exactlly like harry.By the way wasnt yesterday her day off the play where she attended bradley cooper play anyway?To me it makes no sense I believe this is a 100% rumour.After she lied about being naked on this play purelly for pr purposes i say shes capable of doing anything  wopedo I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up falling for her tricks but i doubt he would enjoy calling attention for it and attending it especially at last week with this fame seeker on a daily basis campaigne would call a lot of attention.If it really happened it would be spalshed on papers yesterday seriouslly.

Sometime ago i wouldnt get surprised if they get back toguether and end up married.But these days honestlly i believe that even Harry why not say any man who has some dignity,self respect wouldnt go out with her.A fame seeker manipulative *female dog* who sleeps around to get whathever she wants.I never liked cressida but admitt that for sometime she kept her game going well and i though it was possible.Latelly not really.She surprised even the biggest bashers with her actions.Eve they expected more from her.So yeah i would be very surprised if he ends up with her after all she did.Not only coz its totally against  whats expected from the royal protocols point of view but against human etics i guess.The girl used abused him and trashed him down tryed to humiliate him in every single possible way.Shes a monster who will destroy anyone who dont do whathever she wants.She has proved she cant be trusted and she dont like him at all.Even his friends seems to had stepped back and kept a distance from her.So if he ever gets close to her again that would be a huge surprise.Even for him.It would mean shes as sugested by many on the fandom using something against him and that hes really troubled and has really low steem.I mean seriouslly  bored3

I believe this is a lie and purelly pr.Now if they ever get back toguether wich by now i find it like 99.9% unlikelly well thats just ridiculous for him.For her again its amazing and she really played him well.If he attended the play i wouldnt be surprised.IF he got back to her i would and im sure even his fans wouldnt waste theyre times discussing this anylonger.Most people would simply say hes an idiot and leave.The thing that really called my attention as usual its how she playes her game well.It sounds like deja vu to me like ive said this hundred times before.For years now.Just proves how cressida plays well her game.They keep going back and forth and aparentlly using harry and his fandom to keep her name on news and in a certain way obviouslly suceeding.But still so far it has only been a game.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:08:55 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2015, 05:56:18 pm »

Harry still supports Cressida

Not since the days of Charles II and Nell Gwyn have we had such an exciting combination of British royalty and the stage.

A dashing ginger gentleman was spotted last night, discreetly entering the Leicester Square Theatre. It was Prince Harry, making a trip to see new play An Evening With Lucian Freud. It stars Cressida Bonas, fledgling actress and Harry’s ex-girlfriend. At the time of their split there were rumours that the royal family looked down on her career aspirations.

Nice to see that Harry’s still supportive.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/londoners-diary-ill-stamp-yours-if-youll-stamp-mine-says-craig-raine-10297330.html

YES he discreetly went into that theater while he discreetly went backstage to talk to her . a source say you could see the joy in eyes those two still have the hots for each other
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:59:00 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
sandy
Princess

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2015, 07:04:03 pm »

This is what bothers me about the girl's PR. It's not about her "acting" but whether or not Harry shows up. It is a farce IMO.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2015, 07:07:19 pm »

Harry still supports Cressida

Not since the days of Charles II and Nell Gwyn have we had such an exciting combination of British royalty and the stage.

A dashing ginger gentleman was spotted last night, discreetly entering the Leicester Square Theatre. It was Prince Harry, making a trip to see new play An Evening With Lucian Freud. It stars Cressida Bonas, fledgling actress and Harry’s ex-girlfriend. At the time of their split there were rumours that the royal family looked down on her career aspirations.

Nice to see that Harry’s still supportive.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/londoners-diary-ill-stamp-yours-if-youll-stamp-mine-says-craig-raine-10297330.html

YES he discreetly went into that theater while he discreetly went backstage to talk to her . a source say you could see the joy in eyes those two still have the hots for each other
w/o photis, this might as well be tumblr fan fiction
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2015, 11:16:24 pm »

yes and one of the tabs has a pic of Harry at a recent party with his hands on the legs of some brunette -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGr5lHnWwAEK69Q.jpghttp://
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2015, 11:25:09 pm »

^^
if it took that long to get a picture from last weekend, how long will it take to get the ones from yesterday if they exist

please don't quote the message above yours
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:27:17 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2015, 12:33:56 am »

In the end if Harry attends or not is irrelevant for cressida all she wants is attention and close her last week with this play with a great finalle.After the naked rumour she made up only to get attention to this play i say the girl is capable of inventing anything.For me shes like desperate at highest level.For him anyway if all turns out to be truth the question remains is this girl really manipulating him based on something or is he really lonelly/idiot/desperate?Or both things?

To be honest if it gets proved he wasnt there i see this as the end of all seriouslly.I dont know whats going on but the impression i had from his actions is that he dont want to be associated with her so this would be quite confusing for me by now.Like when the play started and rumours started about he coming to watch it or not he made sure to show up with friends somewhere else explicitlly saying he was somwhere else and wouldnt care less about whathever shes doing.Now he makes it again when the rumours about he attending this play comes out he make sure to drop an official announcement about he winning a medal/title whaghever from the queen and ends the same day being linked with another women.Not cressida.To me it seems hes running away from association with her and not the opposite.Judging by both behaviours honestlly unlike some i totally discart the possibility of them both be back and trying to dismiss attention.If it ends up becoming true he attended this play i wouldnt be surprised but very confused have to admitt.

I dont think any pic will come out.I still dont believe this rumours.Call me anything but after the naked rumour i dont believe a thing about this girl.The last time they made a huge thing about it as well.It didnt too so long for pics to come out.In fact i think last time all was very well planned and with harrys confirmation.Since someone from the cast posted in the oficial IG page of the play that he was coming before he was there.The play was closed for guests only there was no paps still he was seen leaving.THis time its totally diferent.I personally wouldnt be surprised if he attended this one too besides i dont see how he would find the time to make it between so many things happening in his life as well as i cant see any explanation to why noone would have a pic of him by now.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 12:41:40 am by camilapitanga » Logged
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2015, 01:52:04 am »

^ Camila  flower I believe it's true.
Harry was expected,The director said. Now director confirmed
 I think : Harry did not want this type of attention .... one month before traveling - for three months.
he just waited the press get bored, and was more discreet than the last time.
Maybe that was the condition he imposed.

Tumblr will be crazy.  Kate-Horror-Queen And they are right. He wants a bride, is like after the jubilee tour, his interview with Kouric. He wants a bride, she and her families, wants power, notoriety and money. The York are pushing. Will be really a happy wedding Shocked ( is a ironic sentence)  Shocked
Harry seems need of approval (family, friends) and too please/gratify his father .
He seems to have difficulty (in relationships)  with: move on/close the book . (example : Chelsy is over with Matthew Mills ,but Harry returns with Chelsy/Cressida)

Cressida has the approval of most family and friends, and also much of the press.
She looks at mother. ... so .... It is already an It Girl, but she does not have a title.
Maybe She's  comparing Sarah and her mother.

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2015, 02:12:14 am »

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter  5 hHá 5 horas Ver tradução
Busy 24 hours for Prince Harry: see Cressida Bonas in play; play charity football at Stamford Bridge; get gong from granny.

and

Russell Grant ‏@THERussellGrant  7 hHá 7 horas Ver tradução
After #LucianFreudPlay with Cressida Bonas (HRH Harry was there!) Here's to Leigh Bowery from Laura the writer and I!
Laura (@laurajanefoley) retweet the tweet.

new  pics of Cressida: https://twitter.com/WonderfulArtful

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2015, 02:40:16 am »

I dont believe it to be honest.Not coz i dont think its possible or doesnt make any sense only.But coz i just prefer to keep my reservations when it comes to this chick.Shes such a player and lier honestlly.Also i dont see harry winning anything with it and to me makes no sense to believe he would put himself through ths kinda of situation again.I mean for what?It only brings negativism and drama to him.I agree Harry wants to pls his familly.I just dont see what cressida has to deal with it.If anything this girl brings to him and would bring to the royals is drama and shame.Not for one second i believe shes welcome in royal courts at all.She may be accepted by some in his circle coz well shes part of it but i dont see her being seen as a good option for him as bride to be.Or for anyone to be honest.She screams mess and confusion.Even his friends have not been seen with her anylonger.

I say whathever she has done latelly people havent enjoyed much her company.NOONE besides some in her familly had attended this play.None of her famous and also actresses sisters had attended.None of her usual close friends it seems either.Noone from the circle either.None of her suposed affairs from her agency either.The other ex Harry Wentworth basically made it clear by making his IG public one day and making sure to erase all her pics the next day.To make it clear he wants nothing to deal with her.And her momma havent portrayed cressida as the tatler girl anymore.Prince Harry also made clear with some of his latest actions he wants nothing to do with her.Not even Bransons.Yorks???!!!Noone.It seems to me or people got tired of her games or they were only interested in her while she was dating Harry or while the whole prince Harry ex hype lasted.

For this and other stuff  i ask myself why would he attend her play?Honestlly.As ive said sometime back i would say for sure  when seeing some rumour like this that theyre back and start discussing it fervouslly.But now honestlly i dont think so.Not after how shes behaving and how people seem to be treating her latelly.It makes me think if this is not a plan to destract attention but the answer follows next if theyre trying to keep things low profile why call attention to it??Nothing makes sense.Thats why i say or hes really idiot or/and feels sorry for her and keeps attending her events for pitty or shes manipulating him over something.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 02:47:22 am by camilapitanga » Logged
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2015, 03:18:32 am »

^or ''the things of the heart, not always the reason''  tehe

I do not know why.
maybe friends, maybe an open relationship, perhaps an agreement between them  dontknow

nervous when both are ready to settle down (like Prince Henry and Princess Alice), .... maybe in 2016
They appear together and a few months after announcing an engagement.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2015, 04:01:00 am »

I used to believe in all this suposition but not anymore.I dont think Harry no matter how silly, idiot, needy of someone he may be he would be in a relationship with this girl.I never did to be honest and since they broke up after all she did i believe less and less.If anything he does with her is sex in my opinion still i dont see he winning anything with it.Its not like shes the only girl in the world he can have sex with and vice versa.

If they were dating for real after all theyve been through and decides to keep playing these games it would just be like suicide.And why hide it while being so exposed in public as both are?Wouldnt it be simpler to say theyre dating and act like normal mature people?Ahh sorry but i heard this bs for years now i dont believe it anymore  bignono
Both have said on interviews they are single.Cressida in special has been seen with many other guys and when it comes to Harry she has been anything but nice.To me that sugests she was dumped and wants to prove herself as the one who got away and not the opposite and clearlly she seems to have very hard feelings for him.Harry on the other hand acts like he feels sorry for her and even though he seems to be living his life and wouldnt care less for her it seems to me he feels guilty about somehting or maybe is indeed being manipulated or following some sort of agreement to try to be seen as hes in good terms with her for whathever reason.Im not saying that such supositions may not be real but i doubt they are.I just dont see why so many reasons to lie.Especially coz cressida acts most of the time as shes atacking him.Like shes on revenge mode.She acts like shes better than him dont need him still she never looses na opportunity to use him for whathever she wants and sometimes i have the impression she even humiliates herself to try to atract his attention.Like all this stuff about her play aways conected with him.Unnecessary.
I believe this for a very long time honestlly i did but latelly if they end up toguether i would be very surprised.And if they did i believe both would have a huge issue in gaining publics and royal aproval for the amount of games,lies they did.
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2015, 05:20:55 am »

Is it possible that pics weren't taken because they promised to keep the cameras off him if he showed up.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2015, 06:18:33 am »

Maybe im naive but i dont buy it for me makes no sense at all  blink

Why would media waste such headline coz Harry wants to attend public events but refuses to be seen?
Why would cressida miss such promtoion when this is all she wanted and needed to get attention?
Why would Harry attend a play knowing that it would be in headlines if he didnt wanted this to become public?
Why would he want to hide anything by now anyway?He for sure dont seem to have na issue attending events he knows he will be seen.He sure dont have any issue being seen with other womens.So doesnt creessida has any issue with dealing with public attention and being seen in company of others mens.Nothing of this make sense at all when context.Believe me weve been on this for years now and weve been discussing the same things over and over again.The same answers keep being made and the same answers keep being given.Whathever is happening for real it makes no sense.The only thing im sure is that were being played.And as far as i see the only person who clearlly wins something with it all is miss little sunshine as usual.Maybe others are winning things as well but behind the scenes.Openlly the only one winning as usual its her  bored3

Whathever to me at least as usual nothing makes sense besides two kids playing with peoples if all gets proved once again.And if so it seriouslly iots sick already.Once it was annoying now its sick.Maybe thats the intuition to make people so pissed to the point they wont discuss them anymore and leave them alone to do whathever they want  laugh
I dont mind discussing her once in a while but if were going to get back at the "are they arent day" especially after all she did and said about him im seriouslly out honestlly.Cant handle it again.Not anymore for god sake.Its been how long??4 years were on this same discussion?I feel like deja vu and like ive been made fun of this whole time seriouslly.Enough is enough.

Ill follow my instintics and logics i guess and say this is one of the many lies she invents from time to time to gtet attention and no matter what she does the only for her to get attention it getting harry to be seen with her.This garantees at least a month of talks about her.No matter how much i think about it i just dont see any sense in it at all.It seems to me as theyre joking with media/public.I dont know whos coming from and anyway its irrelevante when both are participating on this.Still dont make any sense at all.Whathevers going on why hide it at this point?And if the point is to do things hidden why attend such events knowing they will put all in risk.It makes no sense at all.Especially for Harry.The only thing that males sense if all turns out to be truth is that she manipulates Harry based on whathever it is and he allows it if not encourages it.They both enjoy playing games and dont care about anything or anyone.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:27:59 am by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2015, 04:50:07 pm »

I still see no pictures of him at her play. It's a small theatre so I doubt that he could slip in and out without being noticed.
I don't believe she had the approval of any of his family. I don't believe that she was in a proper relationship with him and although they were seen out, it was mostly with other people and he looked less than thrilled. Now look at how he's talking to the actress from Doctor Who, the one he has his hand on her knee. He looks comfortable and enjoying her company. Cressida's whole career's based on her connection to Harry and the possibility that he'll attend the play or go back to their odd and misserable relationship. She'll not be known as an actress, model or dancer in her own right. That pr peice about Harry acting with her backstage does indeed seem like fan fiction and to save face as I'm sure that the press was promised that he'd show up, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: