Royal Gossip
August 16, 2017, 06:19:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 45636 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #480 on: February 12, 2017, 01:56:07 am »

Why all of  a sudden is Cressida speaking out this way?  She is only a bit player in Tulip Fever and not even listed with the main cast in IMDB database. Does this have anything to do with all the publicity of Harry and Meghan? Something odd going on here.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #481 on: February 12, 2017, 01:59:57 am »

Or maybe because you can't act .clothing line well at least it's not jewelry.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #482 on: February 12, 2017, 02:07:21 am »

^ ^ More likely, IMO, that the Daily Fail is hoping for clickbait from its readers in the way of compare and contrast H's past and present girlfriends. They might even have a faint hope that by these tactics they can flush a certain couple out in the open together. Plus it is BAFTA time and therefore people are a bit more interested in actors and actresses than normal even if it is an actress who barely registers.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:09:41 am by Rosella » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #483 on: February 12, 2017, 02:29:03 am »

It won't do her any good to moan about "her lot" to the media. It makes her seem spoiled and not believing she is not doing that well because she does not have the talent. It also makes it seem that Harry broke up with her despite the spin that she left him to pursue a career and did not want the royal life. I think she should keep her thoughts to herself, it does not help matters to publicly complain. It almost sounds like she wants a "palimony" suit. I think her mother should have a talk with her. Cressida seems directionless and rather lost now. Her role in Tulip Fever is only a bit part. It also seems that she may be seething about Harry and Meghan. This does not bode well.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #484 on: February 12, 2017, 04:25:10 am »

I doubt that she''s seething over Mehgan simply because she's back with her old boyfriend, Harry Went something who's rich and she's attending these prestigious parties that the acing professionals attend. Mehgan's no where to be seen in London or in Hollywood or anywhere regarding award season events. Cressida's lack of a career though, despite dating Harry and her social connections, should be a warning to all of those other chicks who'd try to use him to advance their acting/modeling aspirations. It's a fruitless avenue as Cressida can attest to.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #485 on: February 12, 2017, 06:40:18 am »

I think the problem is that acting is so hit or miss. You have to be in the right place at the right time, have the look they want, and beat out the other people who are auditioning for the same role. Most auditions don't even give you a call-back, and even if you do get a call-back, they might like someone else better. Must be terrible for one's self-esteem. Of course, if you do get a big role, it can go to your head knowing you beat all those other people. And if you're famous enough (with enough roles that the casting directors all know your work) you might not have to audition at all. I can see how an actress could be either very depressed or very full of herself.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #486 on: February 12, 2017, 08:49:09 am »

^^ agreed I doubt she's seething about Harry and Meghan why would she be ? She moved on she looks much more happier with Harry W .seeing pics with them together she seems much more relax and have a glow around him he just did some rowing thing for charity and she was there rooting him on.

The problem she has she's not a strong actress .yes dating Harry did push her more into the limelight faster  then if she tried on her own ,but now she has her foot in the door it's up to her to get and keep those gigs.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:51:24 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #487 on: February 12, 2017, 09:09:20 am »

If she were a strong actress, she probably would have been famous before dating Harry. She is a pretty girl, I'm sure someone would have cast her in something.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #488 on: February 12, 2017, 02:56:52 pm »

I do think her PR is over the top for a fledgling actress who at this point probably won't make it to the big leagues. She really though should not make these comments to the media. It could have negative ramifications for any prospects.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #489 on: February 28, 2017, 05:19:55 pm »

I see Tulip Fever have a August release  date now  its been pushed back a lot. why they just don't go straight to DVD

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #490 on: March 01, 2017, 12:45:44 am »

Weinstein seems to be really trying to make Cress happen - I'd bet she could have a decent career - not a big star - but especially in theater which seems to be her big love - she could do fine.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #491 on: March 01, 2017, 01:28:17 am »

I think she'll marry someone with $$$ (like Pippa is going to do) and give up the acting.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #492 on: March 01, 2017, 01:45:44 am »

According to that interview she gave recently, she's giving up acting to try her hand at clothing design.  tehe
Perhaps Weinstein was taking her up thinking that her relationship with Harry and the worldwide press she received would've helped projects that he put her in. The opposit effect happened. I'm glad that dating Harry was the kiss of death for her acting and modeling career because she did use him to get her career going.  thumbsdown 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #493 on: March 02, 2017, 03:22:44 am »

Girls' night out! Princess Eugenie shares an embrace with Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas after enjoying dinner together in Mayfair

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4270876/Princess-Eugenie-shares-embrace-Cressida-Bonas.html#ixzz4a8Rj1H6b
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #494 on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:55 pm »

No hard feelings here! Cressida Bonas looks smitten with her rower boyfriend dubbed 'the OTHER Harry' as the pair put on a loved-up display in London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4450530/Cressida-Bonas-cuddles-Harry-Wentworth-Stanley.html#ixzz4fUNvBnEJ

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #495 on: May 28, 2017, 02:15:34 am »

Blooming beautiful: Cressida Bonas shows off her slender frame in a floral maxi skirt as she celebrates the launch of Tory Burch's London store

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4532952/Cressida-Bonas-launch-Tory-Burch-s-London-store.html#ixzz4iKd6vIHO

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #496 on: May 29, 2017, 10:32:30 am »

she still works as a hanger, I see.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2017, 07:15:28 pm »

laugh Ariel, she will continue to do so until like her sister Isabella finds her meal ticket husband, and then she will retire to focus on doing charity work. After all working as a hanger is very strenuous.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:19:23 pm by jackiew » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2017, 07:52:11 pm »

Maybe that's normal for her social class? Find a husband and then focus on charity work, rather than building a career? These people can major in things like art history or dance, things there are very few jobs in or one in a million chance of success, because they already have money and will marry a man who inherits/runs his multi-million dollar family business? I guess here in the U.S. people can always get a State job (customer service/call center/etc.) if they end up with a degree they can't find a job in, but those jobs don't pay anywhere near enough to fund people like Isabella and Cressida's lifestyle. They grew up with money and it's a completely different life to people who have to budget every month, both spouses work, etc.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2017, 09:07:53 pm »

I don't mind them wanting to be kept women, to each their own. I just don't see the point of them pretending to be career minded, when in fact they are husband hunting.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: