Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 06:11:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 43086 times)
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #460 on: December 20, 2016, 06:08:14 pm »

I love Alicia Vikander, Chistopher Waltz, and Judy Dench, so chances are I will see this one, and get a good look at Cressida in action.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #461 on: December 20, 2016, 08:09:27 pm »

I honestly think Cressida is just a bit player. I wonder what held up the film being released.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #462 on: December 20, 2016, 08:14:00 pm »

^^I'd watch Christoph Waltz read me an arrest warrant.  And I read the book about tulip fever and it's super fab.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #463 on: December 20, 2016, 08:15:41 pm »

^^Cressida came from a family with a past. Clearly they like to get up to some mischief. I don't think they are bad people though. Cressida was not cut out for royal life. I think Cressida is a bit of a kid personality compared to what PH has now. I do not see Cressida as being a deep thinker or serious strategizer. She got publicity and work from her relationship with PH but I sincerely think she and PH were friendly to each other and that she was not using him. I like her much better with Harry Wentworth Stanley. I think they are a better fit and they seem to have better chemistry.

Me either in fact i actually like her familly a lot!I think they are really united and seems like nice bunch of people...but i just dont buy shes an innocent  child honestlly...not based on her actions...whathever shes like as person her actions while dating prince harry where of a women who knew what she wanted and played hard to get if u ask me...she was manipulative and even mean at some circuntances...the things she did and said where not of an innocent child as some claims...I also have this impression she wasnt taking things seriouslly with harry but that dont mean she havent played her games or enjoyed the benefits...to me she clearlly did.I also dont think she was the brain behind the whole pr thing but i dont think she didnt knew what she was doing...seriouslly come on....To me the moment she decided to be part of the whole circus she was envolved in it thats my opinion...no 100% nice genuine innocent person would have done the things she did..that how i see things....I think media took the relationship out of proportion...it was never serrious in my view...but she also played signed the deal when she decided to take advantage of it and use for her own gains...just like florence did...my view dont make them bad but theyre far from being fairys as some describes them..and if they did it and its considered ok for them why not for the others??  sigh

I dont like the women but have to admitt she created a new standart for royal gfs...what i will never get is why she get a free pass for doing the things she did and does while others are criticized for much less...and im not even talking about the new one MM...coz to me theyre jus the same and if MM thinks she can play harry like shes doing is definatelly coz cressida did it first just saying...Im talking about kate and chelsy for example who never did any of this and were judged like criminals...or times have changed or people are just unfair seriouslly...JMO

i think  flower  She is learning and better, in interviews and in photos

The modeling at least she definatelly had improved but im still to see her acting and no i dont have big expectation from it.Just watching her interviews u can tell she dont have it...her voice is just a big no no...she also has no expression.....One of the reasons why theres are no videos of her acting even though she has done a few things already is coz shes probbally awfull...Thats all i can think of.Why would we havent seen her acting after all this time i mean  dontknow To me its impossible shes so praised for her talents in acting and has done so much but noone ever saw her acting in all these years..All the plays she did were quite amateur and mostlly played for small amount of time at independent theathers and with very small selected crowds..mostlly familly, friends and guests...she was overpraised for obvious pr reasons but she still to be seen acting....Seems to me like she buys pr and thats it....I will be very surprised if she actually turned out to be good in acting especially coz everything about her seems to be build on very false and exagerated expectations sigh

TF from what ive readed she has like 2 min in scene if not less so i wouldnt expect much from it...Her real debut will be the scary american movie where she plays "finally" a bigger role...but well have to wait to see if this movie will come out and if it does when...how many years now since TF was announced  bored3
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:24:04 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #464 on: January 11, 2017, 09:38:22 pm »

Cressida gets a write up in the Daily Mail for new horror movie Bye Bye Man. Seems she dropped her British accent for this. Good job. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4110684/A-star-big-scream-Cressida-Bonas-turns-talents-Hollywood-stars-chilling-new-American-horror-Bye-Bye-Man.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:41:48 pm by KatherineTheGreat » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #465 on: January 12, 2017, 01:11:07 am »

I think she will be a B picture actress. I do think like Pippa she will marry someone (not Harry) with $$$$. And there will be much wedding coverage.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #466 on: January 12, 2017, 01:36:01 am »

Cressida's mother is a Lady and she's a pretty girl. She was always going to marry well, even if she was never involved with Harry.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #467 on: January 12, 2017, 04:31:34 am »

Camilitapanga - yeah I agree - she also does walk away scott free while others get criticized.  I suspect it is because of her aristo roots.

I bet she marries this Harry Wentworth Stanley -
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #468 on: January 12, 2017, 05:05:30 am »

As far as I know, Cressida didn't cheat on her boyfriend, which both Kate and Meghan did, boinking their way to the top. Kate had a boyfriend when she started boinking William. Meghan was married, got divorced, shacked up with a chef guy and started seeing Harry while they were still living together. No comparison. Unless I missed something, I see no reason to criticize Cressida at this point. She is moving on with her life and has chosen to be an actress. Good luck to her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #469 on: January 13, 2017, 02:58:32 pm »

The Bye Bye Man - Movie Review
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lfZWpXklRpU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLBgXcSXBtU

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/movies/the-bye-bye-man-review.html?_r=0

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_bye_bye_man/

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/reviews/bye-bye-man-movie-review-this-is-an-insult-to-horror-fans-w460283

I love horror movies so I might still see it

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #470 on: January 14, 2017, 06:51:07 am »

In my opinion shes no diferent than any of these girls we discuss...the fact that shes defended and supported by media and some others who try to paint her in a diferent light simply coz shes the gfranddaughter of someone or whathever is what had made people deslike her so much from day one...if they tryed to portray her more as a normal girl instead of this "incredible creature" from another dimension so above everyone else did nothing but her look snob and stupid...still does..i cant help but lauygh at her dm comments...in her defense i dont think she likes how shes portayed either..i mean its not only silly and tacky is absurdlly ridiculous...but well just like all others who tryed to use and abused of theyre conexions to royals to try to upgrade theyre social profile and cash from it she gets what she deserves i guess   eating cookies

Looking at the trailer and her interviews i want to scream at her trolls faces "told ya so" but seriouslly...lets wai to see..who knows if shes amazing on scene after all  laugh

The movie looks very trashy like those horror movies where u laugh more than u feel afraid...but i will see if for sure if its in my country anyway...just to see how it is...she may terrible but the hype about the prince harry ex this and that will garantee people will see this movie...so i guess its a win situation for everyone...still i wonder how much courage she has to be such a bad actress and still expose herself this way..now thats somethinhg i admire about her...shes persistent...never gives up...she studied and continues to do so...;even though is clear she wont ever make it..coz she lacks talent...for that i think she will end up married as soon as whoever shes dating proposes...and yueah totally agree it will be someone from her circle..white...and rich..obviouslly
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #471 on: January 14, 2017, 07:10:35 am »

I feel bad for her - these reviews are awful - but she has gotten better reviews for other work she has done - seems it was the American accent that tripped her up

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #472 on: January 14, 2017, 08:09:42 am »

Horror films will have an audience no matter who is in them, some people really like that genre and always go to see the newest film in theaters. I doubt that most Americans even know who Cressida is, apart from a handful of royal watchers.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2017, 08:10:23 am »

Independent on personal like/deslike on her she has been awfull in everything she showed so far...shes not a good singer or dancer and aparentlly is an awfull actress...the only thing she got better with a lot of time and investment was modeling and even now years later she still not that good so honestlly...its absurd for people to think that a nobody who has no talents would have a list of invitations from big directors wanting to work with her or fashion designers dying to have her at theyre shows and partys coz shes such an it list girl...Truth is she never had any carrer and everything was build on lies to sell this idea of a cute aristo girl who dated a prince and dreamed about being the new british celeb...

Unfortunatelly she has no true talent and failed big time to keep the hype and the result is a z list celebrity who for the last years had used and abused her association with royals and now finally will start getting a real touch of reality i guess....no more"paid jornos" from local media lick her butt....Now we finally have a real movie and even though it seems to be a very small budged kinda of trashy one its still a movie and its american will be released in other countries...the REAL reviews starts to show...and yeah theyre not nice coz she just dont have it..simple as it is...

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:19:51 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #474 on: February 11, 2017, 12:24:24 am »

Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas cuts a demure figure in simple white dress as she cosies up to Olga Kurylenko at Harvey Weinstein's pre-BAFTA bash

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4213640/Harry-s-ex-Cressida-Bonas-parties-Weinstein-BAFTA-bash.html#ixzz4YKcoHNt5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #475 on: February 11, 2017, 12:42:31 am »

She still is not the best dresser. I wonder why there is hype about her all of a sudden and lots of green arrows of the "superlative" comments. Some comments include rather nasty swipes at Meghan. One of the DM articles call her a "rising star" which is ridiculous since the film was a grade B horror film. I think she is destined to marry an aristo.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #476 on: February 11, 2017, 03:15:02 am »

seems she went back to her former BF after the break up with Harry and rumor has it she will marry him Henry Wentworth Stanley I think - they do make a nice couple.

But I see Cressie is not getting designer loaners anymore

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #477 on: February 11, 2017, 04:14:02 pm »

Just seem this and i have to say i like the dress but wow she looks skinny...almost anorexic  sly
Too many mamu bones popping out...just not nice.She looks kinda of sick to me.Not aging well at all.Shes not the only one such circle and i wonder what makes these girls get this skinny and still think its great to look like a sick person or walking skeleton..she used to be pretty..not anymore  bye

Shes been keeping a low profile maybe the whole hype and her pr being crazy as well as some old "fans" of her being back defending her and atacking harrys new gf is coz she finally got what she wanted:a good looking rich husband eating cookies If so wish her all the best.She seems to like this one and if shes happy thats all that matters flower

Shes attending westein events coz thats all she will ever get invited too.London socialite scene and partys with friends and conexions.Nothing to deal with carrer as she never had any.Shes a a socialite at max.And not a hard working one just saying.Never been and never will.She will be like 99% women are on her circle.Pretends they want to have a carrer and end up married with 10 kids spending theyre husby money and travelling across the wolrd attending charitys from time to time to say they care about the others  sigh

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:19:32 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #478 on: February 11, 2017, 08:20:14 pm »

I hope she settles down and marries. I agree, she needs to put on weight.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #479 on: February 12, 2017, 12:40:26 am »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Dating Prince Harry for two years killed my dream of stardom, claims Cressida Bonas
Cressida Bonas has hit back at critics who cruelly suggested that her two-year relationship with Prince Harry helped her to land acting roles.
The 27-year-old makes her big screen debut later this year in Tulip Fever, alongside Oscar winners Dame Judi Dench and Alicia Vikander, and also played glamorous socialite Daisy Buchanan in a West End production of The Great Gatsby.
But she says she has struggled to break through thanks to her links to Harry.
‘I think everyone has put me in a box because I was with you know who,’ she confided to me at a pre-Bafta party.
‘It’s frustrating because I work really hard. I wish more people had seen my performance in The Great Gatsby.’
Cressida is now turning to fashion to keep herself busy between acting jobs. ‘I’m hoping to design a range but I’m still working out what I want it to look like.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4215652/GIRL-TOWN-Prince-Harry-killed-dream-stardom.html#ixzz4YQWPZZ3T
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Rubbish. It certainly helped. Fashion line?  huh
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:44:29 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: