Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:52:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 61260 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 12:15:24 pm »

I know people who rent halls to put on plays and pay for it all. I think Cressida's Mom and Dad put up the money to back the One Woman Show of their daughter. And the dangling of a possible Harry appearance was perhaps another incentive for the press to show up. I think also the continued spin of Cressida "not wanting" the royal lifestyle and hinting she broke up with Harry is totally unnecessary and uncalled for. It is not that she is promoting her "acting " IMO she's just a big self promoter. Some articles are making it sound like she's the star of Tulip Fever when it's a bit part.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 12:23:24 pm »

I believe the same.Thats why i dont think she wants a carrer at all.She wants to call attention as far as i see.Shes clearlly selling herself and this has happenned for a long time and obviouslly makes her look nothing but nice.I mean why a pretty girl with talent and good conexions would need to do all shes doing to keep relevant.She looks so desperate and fake i sometimes feel sorry for her honestlly.

This play was never suppose to be big.Its a place for 50 people i believe to attend.She will be playing for a very short period of time.Its impossible this will be a sucess.Its not the kinda of play made to be this way.Its very small very amateur, independent type of play.The kinda that only independent amateur loving artists would do.I wonder why she would do such type of Project when she clearlly wants a bigger recognition.I wonder why she does this.It only makes it evidente how such a big lier or maybe a very messy person she is.This whole promotiom of this play like its a brodway thing makes her loks ridiculous and such a big lier.Its seriouslly embarassing.

A normal person/artist would do such things and go about theyre business without trying so hard.I admitt when she disapeared for sometime i though she had changed her pr games.But then as usual one week prior to it she was back with her 200% about Harry and not the play or herself pr.Even though she makes sure to claim she hated attention is very shy and wants to be recognized ONLY for herself and her talent at the same time shes praised for having dated harry, being this perfect royal bride to be or whathever...at the same time she continuouslly humiliate and trash the royals down.Again is obviously unnecessary to do this and very very embarssing for her but again it proves her only main in life is to do this kinda of things to atrcat attention to herself not necessarilly to act or do anything regarding this.If she wanted to really act she would be acting and letting things flow instead of keep based only on this silly pr games.She would be promoting her art, her talent her projects and not herself her amazing beuauty, style, familly tree,relationships, whathever...I mean what kinda of person lies about getting naked on stage to atract attention only???Do a red carpet première for ana amaterur play??Call all the local media to cover it??Not people who are interested in arts and ding it for the plager of doing it thats for sure.Shes so fake and tries so hard shes her worst enemy.With all honesty.I keep saying this coz i trully believe it maybe if she was more herself and let things go and flow naturally no need to use so mcuh of such pr she would be something by now or maybe only doing what she loved without so mcuh exposition but also withotu so much bashing.Its all on her to blame if u ask me.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:31:42 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 06:13:54 pm »

Cressida takes her first steps towards stardom! Budding actress signs autographs for fans as she leaves London theatre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3102179/Cressida-takes-steps-stardom-Budding-actress-signs-autographs-fans-leaves-London-theatre.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 06:25:57 pm »

Look the coincidence, a nasty/irreal article for put down  other girl, and a nice, sweety article for put in in a pedestal the other one. Is a coincidence  dontknow

If is true, good for her.   laundry

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2015, 12:33:44 am »

Cressida takes her first steps towards stardom! Budding actress signs autographs for fans as she leaves London theatre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3102179/Cressida-takes-steps-stardom-Budding-actress-signs-autographs-fans-leaves-London-theatre.html

I must ask this . Stardom in what? She looks IMO like a messy Alice in Wonderland in that get up.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:36:42 am by sandy » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2015, 03:14:30 am »

Fresh-faced Cressida Bonas draws attention in baggy yellow jumper

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3103261/Fresh-faced-Cressida-Bonas-draws-attention-baggy-yellow-jumper-leaves-London-theatre-following-successful-performance.html?login

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2015, 02:55:30 am »

Daily Cressida .... keeping update  laugh Where is Pippa when we need it?

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2015, 02:17:13 pm »

^ NOPE NOPE NOPE  and a final NOPEEEEEEE to both oxygen thieves

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2015, 03:41:43 pm »

Bonas shows off her stylish side in 70s flares (just like Victoria Beckham and Michelle Obama)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3104369/Polished-Cressida-Bonas-shows-stylish-70s-flares-just-like-Victoria-Beckham-veteran-actress-Jane-Birkin.html

I like the jeans

sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2015, 04:06:56 pm »

Ok I see it's now about her clothes again rather than her "thespian" abilities. Maybe Helen Mirren should be photographed every day leaving the Queen, instead she gets by on her talent.
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2015, 05:20:08 pm »

Bonas shows off her stylish side in 70s flares (just like Victoria Beckham and Michelle Obama)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3104369/Polished-Cressida-Bonas-shows-stylish-70s-flares-just-like-Victoria-Beckham-veteran-actress-Jane-Birkin.html

I like the jeans
agree  thumbsup It is the best look (leaving work) .... better than the premiere.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2015, 07:42:34 pm »

momy and daddy paid for the play and the lead role, and the DM coverage. This time around there's no product placement so - thungs are not looking good.
imo she's realizing just about now that it's not easy to break a leg in the entertainment industry and having sex with a prince is not enough. if she does all this self promotion to get a real role - good for her. but I cant shake off the feeling that she's going for a different kind of audition.  to answer to simplyme's remark - I expect the same - Cressida and her Carole 2.0 mom are going to give hell to Harry's next gf. and it's up to Harry to protect his love from the bitter ex and her mom.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2015, 11:25:42 pm »

I think shes her worst enemy.Shes a pretty girl has good conexions.By now if she it wasnt for her stupid pr she would probablly have better carerr prospects or even be more respected well seen than she does by now.I dont like her at all and she keeps on a daily basis giving me reasons to deslike her more and more but i do feel sorry if not revolted to see her with this pr and probablly this huge money envolved on this and do nothing but waste time pretending shes someone shes not and probbally never will be.Its always about Cressida the amazing.Look how wonderfull she is.How amazing is her life.Her familly.Her job.Whathever.Everyone else without exception is less less and should bow to her  ick
It dont fit the reality we see at all.No wonder people dont buy it and it ends up making people deslike her a lot.It revolts me that are so many way more prettier and talented people on this business that could be huge by now if they had acess to the conexions, money this chick has and would act way less arrogant about it than she does.Sometimes i feel sorry if not embaressed for her on how her pr represents her.Like shes better than kiera or any other actress on planet,.I wonder how kiera feels about it anyway its not the fitst and wont be the last time cressida and her pr uses her in a very negative way.Its ridiculous.Just the worst pr ive even seen.I still dont know why she keeps insisting on this.Maybe in the end shes not talented at all as predicted.Maybe she is but is very very insecuire or just silly to be commended by such type of bad pr.Her fans especially tend to be worst than her pr.Theyre like  ick

I think shes been looking way much better latelly.But we all know this is part of her fake agenda on how to dress like me while im being this amazing star/celebrity daily pictured by the dm  bored3 It just dont look natural to me.Also one thing ive noticed whenever shes on this daily basis campaigne to be seen is that shes not as pretty as shes protrayed Shes very average looking and besides she tries desperatlly to dress to call attention she ends up always looking like everyone else or diferent but in a very weird way.And besides i do think shes looking better i just dont think it looks like her at all.She has lied about so many things, changed so much in so small amounts of times that she always passes a very fake vibe.Like shes always trying so so hard t impress and the worst as someone else.I keep saying since she came on scene.I wonder when were going to see the real cressida.There are glimpses but still i havent seen the real one.Maybe one day  tehe
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:33:03 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2015, 11:44:38 pm »

It just dont look natural to me.And besides i do think shes looking better i judt dont think it looks like her at all.She has lied about so many things, changed so much in so small amounts of times that she always passes a very fake vibe.Like shes always trying so so hard t impress and the worst as someone else.I keep saying since she came on scene.I wonder when were going to see the real cressida.There are glimpses but still i havent seen the real one.Maybe one day  tehe
yes ....
 Sometimes i think sigh Cressida seems to choose a character, every time she leaves the house.

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2015, 11:56:15 pm »

I hope  tehe Daily Mail or Daily Cress .... not read this forum.

so ..... sky , sweet Cressida inspired in lady Diana!?

http://www.monicavinader.com/style-me/cressida-bonas?non_mobile=true

Cressida Bonas wears Alphabet C and B pendants in gold to the launch of An Evening With Lucian Freud in London, May 2015.

this is the last week ... for Harry  watch her .

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2015, 11:56:56 pm »

I wouldnt be surprised if Harry ends up attending this play.But to me it would mean anything else than she really having something about him and using this consatntlly in her favout.MY opinion.Anyway if he dont attend her play they for sure will meet at eugenies party i guess.Thats where dangerous lies.A private party.Anything can happen i guess  sigh

Personally i never though she had a bad style.I never agreed shes na it girl or fashion icon i mean  sly But for me she always dressed normal.The baggy trousers normal for dancers The flowers in the hair.Until that phase i even liked her.The whole hippie chic style it was something that fitted her better and seemed more natural obviouslly.But then she started to change and this had been happening like forever.Its impossible to say by now how she is and whats shes like.Maybe this is intentional.Some people dont enjoy being labelled.Especially those who think too much of themselves  shifty

It seems to me she always wants to be diferent and admired for taking risks.Some people managed to do it well on her case so far in my view she ends up looking quite insecure, silly and a mess.She seems to put it all out there all toguether and its like BOOM.It works for some people not for her.She looks better when she looks more simple.Like shes not trying to hard but the  again as said were so used to expect her to try to call attention ( coz thats what she always does) that when she tries to be normal it just dont look natural or real  tehe

As ive said shes her worst enemy in all aspects.I think she wanted so bad to create a carachter for herself to be admired and recognized by being this "person" for whagthever reason that it became impossible to know how she trully is by now.To me it doesnt matter what she does or dress the impression that remained is alwats the one as shes constantlly portrayed like a person desperate for attention who thinks so much of herself and constantlly is trying to put others down.In terms of fashion the same she thinks so much of herself she never wants to look like anyone else and ends up lookin weird or silly.I tend to think shes very silly, imature.She still will grow up and get over this phase she lives in many aspects.I hope.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:59:37 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2015, 06:59:22 pm »

Cressida Bonas swaps the stage for the audience on rare night off to watch Bradley Cooper in his new play The Elephant Man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3107477/Cressida-Bonas-swaps-stage-audience-rare-night-watch-Bradley-Cooper-new-play-Elephant-Man.html

sandy
Princess

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2015, 07:09:16 pm »

I knew we have not heard the last of Cressida Bonas.  seems to me she must have a camera crew at ready and at her beck and call.
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2015, 04:11:41 am »

Russell Grant ‏@THERussellGrant  7 hHá 7 horas Ver tradução
After #LucianFreudPlay with Cressida Bonas (HRH Harry was there!) Here's to Leigh Bowery from Laura the writer and I!

wopedo waiting for photos

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2015, 04:39:28 am »

Is better to wait for pics but I totally think this is true sigh

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: