Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 05:50:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 41101 times)
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 07:03:50 am »

I just hope for Harry he is still following his soul

I respect and accept all opinion but fact are facts.
Happy she is following her dreams, good for her, but sincerely I can't understand anymore the royal watcher ,
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:07:51 am by simplyme » Logged

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 01:39:38 pm »

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Cressida Bonas wears leather jacket and skinny jeans to greet fans after the first night of her one-woman play

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3089121/Cressida-Bonas-greets-fans-dressed-black-leather-jacket-skinny-jeans-night-new-Evening-Lucien-Freud.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490#article-3089121

An Evening with Lucian Freud, Leicester Square Theatre, review: 'the charm and energy of Bonas’s performance are persuasive'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/theatre-reviews/11614719/An-Evening-with-Lucien-Freud-Leicester-Square-Theatre-review-the-charm-and-energy-of-Bonass-performance-are-persuasive.html

Cressida Bonas’s family turn out to support her on first night of Lucian Freud play

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/cressida-bonass-family-turn-out-to-support-her-on-first-night-of-lucian-freud-play-10263332.html

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:43:41 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 05:48:47 pm »

I think she looks good in these last pics.Besides in some especially close ups she looks weird like shes so old.Cressida is that kinda of women when u look from a distance and close she looks totally diferent i guess  laugh

About the play as usual much about nothing.They all made a huge thing about her showing off naked and still has anyone seen her naked?As i predicted this was purelly for pr.When i saw news about the play i was happy for her coz this would be a good chance for her to show how shes talented finally.Its a play where shes like 95% alone on stage so its a make it or break it kinda of thing.Its only her and the public it seems.It might be scary but if shes really that talented i dont think theres how to deny it.FInally this would be about her.I though at least.Until a few days prior to the premiere as usual she started with the pr games all directed at prince Harry and theyre messy relationship, her beauty,her familly, her background,her getting naked or not blink  It seems to me shes so scared of the possibility of not delivering her best that shes basically stteping backwards.It dont send me a good vibe about her talent.She has proved that shes not good in anything  it was claimed she was good at so far.Acting is basically the last chance i guess.I think shes scared like a lot.She clearly isnt ready for this kinda of role at this point on her life/carrer.I think she took a step bigger than she could and thats why at the last moment she decided to pull out her "tricks".Coz shes not sure that she can handle it.Its tipical behaviour of someone whos desperate for attention but cant handle the pressures/negativismo that comes with it.Truth is as far as ive seen she had been quite protected in terms of exposition so far.Shes clearlly controling the acess to her life.Doing this kinda of thing may finally expose her to people real opinions.To a new standart.Well see.

The interview was a chock to me in so many ways.I still dont know what to say about her as a person but nothing stops her from being a good actress.Still im chocked at how childshy and unprepared she seems to be.The way she behaves, speaks all is like ure seeing a 5 year old girl in front of u.To me it just proves what ive been saying shes just been giving all this she wasnt ready for any of it.She dont take any of it seriouslly.All this studies, all these opportunitys it seems someone is clearlly behind all she does offering all to her and she just keeps accepting.Like travelling,attending parties, wearing fancy clothes, giving interviews,autopgraphs ok ill do it but when it comes to really delivering things showing how she trully is we can see the whats really underdeath and is well chocking i guess.The most chocking think for me is that seeing her in video always makes me wonder how Harry could ever think of dating such person i mean...shes a child  there  Or shes really pretending or they really had a deal or hes really very very stupid coz seriouslly  blink

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:58:35 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2015, 06:16:43 pm »

Her mum's boyfriend's a pr chap who likely got those people to seek her autograph and have the press take pictures. I don't think she'll be a major actress. I believe she craves attention and is passing the time with using her family's connections to get projects. She's still relying on Harry to show up or even respond to what she's doing. by the sounds of it, the 50 seat theatre had her family and people related or known to them. It doesn't sound like the general public wasted their money on seeing her. I think that this play's going to close soon because the opening night didn't seem successful. I doubt that she'll do the play if there's no paying audiance.

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2015, 07:08:26 pm »

Her mum's boyfriend's a pr chap who likely got those people to seek her autograph and have the press take pictures. I don't think she'll be a major actress. I believe she craves attention and is passing the time with using her family's connections to get projects. She's still relying on Harry to show up or even respond to what she's doing. by the sounds of it, the 50 seat theatre had her family and people related or known to them. It doesn't sound like the general public wasted their money on seeing her. I think that this play's going to close soon because the opening night didn't seem successful. I doubt that she'll do the play if there's no paying audiance.
I almost don't blame her for relying on Harry to show up like the last time. Her team knows they can fill seats if they are just there to see if he'll show. The director said she was hoping he'd show up on opening night.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2015, 08:51:01 pm »

http://okmagazine.com/photos/cressida-bonas-prince-harry-dating-again-another-try-breakup/photo/1001257372/

After recently revealing that he is ready to start a family, Prince Harry has royal watchers buzzing now that sources say he has rekindled his romance with ex-girlfriend, Cressida Bonas.

There's a slide show with speculations.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2015, 09:17:44 pm »

I like the voice of Cressida. It is sweet, soft .....  flower
I do not know the vocal range of Cressida, but ...... I would like to hear her singing : Enya - Only Time

or maybe Cassie -Me and You

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2015, 09:26:30 pm »

After recently revealing that he is ready to start a family, Prince Harry has royal watchers buzzing now that sources say he has rekindled his romance with ex-girlfriend, Cressida Bonas.
about He will attend : If it is, it will be in the last days (again)
probably ... Harry will not take the focus of her work (theater play).

I think she looks good in these last pics.
agree

About the play as usual much about nothing.They all made a huge thing about her showing off naked and still has anyone seen her naked?As i predicted this was purelly for pr.When i saw news about the play i was happy for her coz this would be a good chance for her to show how shes talented finally.Its a play where shes like 95% alone on stage so its a make it or break it kinda of thing.Its only her and the public it seems.
I think you're right ..... They(press) not talked about it.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2015, 10:11:07 pm »

I like the voice of Cressida. It is sweet, soft .....  flower
I do not know the vocal range of Cressida, but ...... I would like to hear her singing : Enya - Only Time

or maybe Cassie -Me and You

^
There is a post somewhere in this thread of her singing blue moon.

As for  Harry he will show up ?he might the last day of the show its running until June 6 so he has time him guy pelly and crew , he might sneak in wearing one of his ugly vest again.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2015, 10:59:18 pm »

IMO, it would be best if he stayed clear of anything she's doing. It should be very obvious to him that she needs him for her or campaign. He was expected at the opening and never showed. The press wouldn't show up if they knew that Harry wasn't going to show up. Her and her or people should really shift gears away from porting her as Harry's ex and play up that they could still get back together and his supporting her projects. It's gotten stale already. I doubt if the play will last until June 6. I doubt that it'll break even. This is costing someone some bucks each day and the financial backers can't afford to lose money by having a handful of people show up each day. Didn't seem like the first day had all of the seats filled even with her family and such.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:02:17 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 11:09:54 pm »

IMO, it would be best if he stayed clear of anything she's doing. It should be very obvious to him that she needs him for her or campaign. He was expected at the opening and never showed. The press wouldn't show up if they knew that Harry wasn't going to show up. Her and her or people should really shift gears away from porting her as Harry's ex and play up that they could still get back together and his supporting her projects. It's gotten stale already. I doubt if the play will last until June 6. I doubt that it'll break even. This is costing someone some bucks each day and the financial backers can't afford to lose money by having a handful of people show up each day. Didn't seem like the first day had all of the seats filled even with her family and such.
After all the mentions of him in the past month for publicity, it would only look like a pr stunt for him to show. I doubt he'd want to fuel speculation and he seems to have had enough with the press being intrusive about his single status.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 03:45:12 am »

Everything she had done so far seems pretty independent/amaterur style.Nothing is as big as it media makes it out to be.If she had never been envolved with harry none of this would be news obviouslly.The only thing she really did so far that oculd have been said to be from a diferent scale was that muberry vídeo.Then again the only reason why she received the invitation to participate on that video was coz of harry.

I dont think it was her pr who called autograf hunters i believe they did for sure called the paps.They need to had such moment registered and keep shpwing her doing anyting thats how they keep celebritys on news these days anyway.This is normal actually and quite expected especially if they though Harry would be there.The hunters normally stay at such places and when they see paps following someone they just ask for the autpograh.I dont think it was her pr who hired 3 old mans to pretend they were asking her autograph.I was in fact surprised she seemed so happy to give these kinda of people an autograph coz well its obvious they were no fan.But hey its cressida  tehe

I dont know if Harry will be there or not.I wouldnt be surprised if he edn up attending for whathever reason.He did last time.For sure if he attends it will on a date that noone knows and he will arrive/leave trying to not be seen.But for sure if he does someone from the "huge audience" will spot him and magically report to papers  shifty
The "huge audience" as pointed out normally consists on cressida familly and friends.So well figure it out how it will come out if Harry attends this play.Whathever happens i dont think he will get back to her.I believe this for a long time not anymore.After all this girl has done to him.Badmouthed him and his familly publiclly, tryed to humiliate him, overshadowed him, used him and if it gets proved she got naked seriouslly its done.Just the fact she tryed to use nudity as a way to atract attention even if it was a lie only to atract attention still says a lot about how she is and the level of desperation and type of mentality/personality she has.If people though she woul be bad for Harry and the royals well now were sure.I dont think they would allow hrry to date this manipulative *sleazy*.Shes a disaster announced as i predicted like 3 years ago.Said and done.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 10:07:55 pm »

there is massive discussion on twitter re: Harry and a new blonde but the pics are all of different women - LOL - seems any blond female is always the same girl.  At any rate - congrats to Cressie she got some nice reviews - nothing earth shattering but she is still new to all this.  Rather brave I would say to take on a one woman show.

I would be surprised if Harry shows up - it would just fuel stories about them being back together and he did not look so thrilled when he went to her last play. 
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 11:51:19 pm »

Not making less of her I do believe she HAS to be a good actress at least.Coz singer/dancer/model whathever im not impressed so far,But with this huge pr she receives i bet she at least can act in the end.Now seriouslly the reviews ive seen were the usual cress pr butt lickers.The telegraph and that London standart paper.I wont mention the dm coz well dm is purelly cress butt licking.At least when it comes to the celebrity stuff coz when it comes to the jornos specialized in critics they had been quite harsh on her on her last play so who knows what theyre going to say now.The thing is all these "revies" so far comes from the usual ones.Cress paid publicity i wouldnt take it all as gospel honestlly  bored3

I do agree it requires courage to do this kinda of play and this why i stand by my view she dont seem ready for it.The way she acted tell me all i need t know about it.She seemed to be doing a good job and keeping a low profile and things focused on her and this play but as usual at the last moment she or whoever takes care of her carrer pr whathever freaked out and started with the pr games.Putting her on partys, events and always in some way associated with Harry never on her own.The nudity thing for me was ridiculous.I dont think she got naked on stage (unfortunatelly coz that would mean shes forever gone by royal protocols);but still the fact she used this to atract attention to the play only in my view put her on the lowest level i could ever imagine she would be putted seriouslly.I mean why do this kinda of thing??Why the need to constantlly use harrys name??It seems that or shes very very scared of not being able to deliver and not becoming the next big star she seems to wants to be that she uses anything to atract attention instead of her own talents.I dont know if shes a good actress or not but judging by the amount of pr she uses to cover this all the time im starting to believe shes not at all.Why would she do it.I mean if shes really talented isnt it easier to deliver all once and for all  blink

Today i saw some pics of her and the writer on a "press night play" i mean seriouslly.Whats the point of having an mateur independente play if u do all the press stuff.Also how come this play get so much press??? Is clear why shes been invited to these plays.Its pr only.Not only she brings her own pr crew but she pays the press clearlly to promote her and whathever she does.The way they promote these amateur plays is beyong ridiculous.Theres a reason why theyre amateur and independent.Its all so messes up if u ask me.HOnestlly.

Also something i noticed is why so far noone filmed her acting to get it done once and for all is she a good actress/bad whatheer???I think shes too scared if u ask me.Againg this is the last frontier from her she failed on all others if she fails in acting shes done.And in this why i believe she hangs on so much on pr and not on her own talent..i mean  blink
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:58:49 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 11:08:19 pm »

Moved this post because it belongs in the Cressida Chat thread.  Original poster please be mindful in the future.  YM

When I was reading my email earlier today, the first thing that came up said that Harry and Cressida were back on and are secretly dating for months... it is also on the June 3 issue of OK! Magazine... easter-lol

I'll google it for you so you can read it though I thought you all should read the article...  easter-lol

http://www.inquisitr.com/2105358/prince-harry-and-cressida-bonas-back-together-reports-indicate-harry-is-ready-to-settle-down-and-start-a-family/

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/prince-harry-brought-girlfriend-cressida-bonas-see-pregnant-kate-middleton-baby-george-before-princess-charlotte-birth/

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/prince-harry-cressida-bones-back-together-could-there-be-wedding-bells-soon-633219

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/05/prince-harry-is-ready-to-put-a-baby-in-somebody.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:31:13 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 01:37:19 am »

How Harry's hottie came of age: She may trade on her royal links, but QUENTIN LETTS says Cressida really can act - and is at least as good as Keira

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093526/Cressida-act-Evening-Lucian-Freud.html

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 05:09:29 am »

Now i understand why she was off for sometime.I think her pr was sparing her image to do this non stop coverage of her amazing play.Seriouslly nothing against her fulfilling her dreams if this what she wants and has the talent to do so (wich i doubt but still waiting to get proved wrong) but this overreacted type of pr.The way they make things is almost nauseating.Her pr is evident,consistent but also b extremelly predictable,boring and exausting and in my view helps her in nothing.I dont see this ending well even if she indeed is talented but who am i to say something.It seems the more we talk about it the less they hear and just do the opposite so whathever.

About the article very confusing i mean it seems to me hes trying to be honest about cressida this fame *sleazy* who could sell her soul to devil only to have some attention and would never adapt to royal life as the same time he basically links all she does to Prince harry, RF, BP, Kate, etc etc etc...everuthing he says about her as an artsist he makes sure to say it could be used in case she married harry.Very weird and kinda of creepy article if u ask me. Embarrassed

My opinion in a  general way i hope for own sake she marries Harry otheriwse she is done.Her conexion to him is deeper than i could ever though or maybe as she says herself this is only media making noise.If didnt seem to be such a player, arrogant and manipulative as she seems i would cheer for her.Its her arrogance in my opinion that will define her future professional and personally.Hope she becomes a sucess coz if she fails i personally dont see a nice future for her anylonger.People on this circle may be hipocrites and deal with each other mostlly for interests.But id cressida fails and theres nothing apealing to her i dont see these same people that have veen nice to her now being nice after she falls.I see many friendships falling apart.On her way to fame cressida has been playing around and hurting and using a lot of people not only Harry.I dont see it ending well for her.MY opinion.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 05:20:58 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2015, 04:59:21 pm »

Cressida Bonas' Promising Future
http://www.wmagazine.com/people/on-the-verge/2015/05/cressida-bonas-actress-tulip-fever/

done girl, you got the better of the critics

HOW the critics would have liked to give Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas's performance in the fringe production An Evening With Lucien Freud a malevolent mauling.

They'd have been itching to carve barbed witticisms about her vapid stage presence and the contrast between her physical beauty and her thespian incompetence.

The poor vipers have been thwarted. Cressida turns out to be far more than a mesmerisingly glorious pre-Raphaelite beauty with gazelle legs, mermaid hair and the mystique of having bagged a royal, even if temporarily. The girl can act. She oozes talent.

So convincing is her performance that those who piled in to scoff could only shake their heads in shock.

Lashings of credit to the young lady who not only had the guts to walk away from a handsome prince for her art, but is sufficiently skilled to progress to far greater things than princess-dom.
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/vanessa-feltz/579926/Vanessa-Feltz-high-heels-Cressida-Bonas-Jane-Fonda-Albert-Einstein

sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2015, 05:50:47 pm »

Oh please it was a "fringe" production and Mommy and Daddy and relatives were there and the rave reviews talked about her inexperience and making some mistakes.. It is not a mainstream play-- IMO she is no Vivien Leigh who had her breakout performance The Mask of Virtue on the West End which made her a star.. If IMO Cress is a huge success she'd be having better roles in mainstream plays and films. I see this as Such a fawning article.  It seems to me When she is stopped being called Harry's ex maybe there people can talk about her "acting" career.

Apparently it seems to me the criticism must hit a nerve with Cress and her circle judging by this article.

It's one thing to give hyperbolic praise to the girl IMO but I think it rather gratuitous for it to make a comment like Cress "walking away" from her Prince. I think she was the one who was walked away from and this to me must bother her. A mainstream actress who has talent IMO would not need to include little barbed comments about her ex. Just my take on this.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:57:40 pm by sandy » Logged
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 11:48:04 am »

I never believed this girl wanted a proper carrer and i stand by my view.Same apllys to heing talent.I still keep my opinions reserved for the day i finally see her acting but i dont take such reviews as gospel.Not the positive neither the negative ones.Not only coz where they come from but coz of how cressida play and has been playing the same games for what?3 years now?

Truth is to me at least if she wanted to have a carrer she would have one by now.The fact she her pr keep focused on prince Harry like 97% and that she have to buil false rumours about getting naked to a play days before the première only to get attention tells me all i need to know about her "acting skills" and what she trully wants from such "carrer".Dont think for one second she wants to be an actress.Famous for sure.Hope her dream of being famous and being every single day on papers is  Worth it.But i dont think at all it will ever be enought she wants the bif prize and the big prize well...its never over until its really over.She will run for that until he gets married to her or to someone else.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: