Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 02:28:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blind Items  (Read 5614 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2018, 11:08:29 am »

Blind item No. 10

https://78.media.tumblr.com/19735fe215ce8c20757cdd535bb5b8e4/tumblr_inline_pcayx2slHR1vh0s4w_1280.jpg
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2018, 03:41:53 pm »

Just found this on Blind  -  Crazy Days and Nights

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-item-4_29.html
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2018, 03:50:05 pm »

Wonder if Charles knows.  He's a dim bulb if not.

I haven't played since I stopped
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2018, 07:50:13 pm »

I dont get it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2018, 09:56:15 pm »

As a royal she has wall to wall accountants and lawyers at her disposal. She had an income of her own and I think she saved enough up to have her own money. Charles is a tightwad and I think he watches any money matters like a hawk and has people at his disposal to do so.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2018, 10:07:51 pm »

I think her personal "wealth" or finances are over-estimated by many. I don't think Murky has all that much.

Whoever sent this story in, there might be some truth to it. I think Murky is def merching, her choice of wardrobe is weird at best (too heavy and warm for the scorching summer this year, plus they are autumn lines already).
Also she should well know that if a divorce happens, she won't get anything. She'll get the same Fergie got: a small part of a miniscule army pension. That makes anyone who's not rich reliant on benefits. I think Murky might be smart enough to take care of a nest egg in case of a divorce. This would be a way...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:11:30 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2018, 10:36:49 pm »

I just don't want another divorce in that family--enough drama for a century. I hope the two stay married. Fergie did get to stay in the mansion she shared with Andrew and was not tossed into the streets and $$$ for herself and the royal children she had.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2018, 08:07:25 pm »

What's better - a divorce or lifetime of being miserable... A divorce between the SuckExcesses will be messy only of Megsy makes it messy with her attention grabbing.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2018, 09:06:02 pm »

The floodgates are too wide open... There'll always be some drama. Yeah, they're really divorce prone, but they are all high drama in all kinds of ways... Divorces suck, but I agree, better a divorce than a lifetime in misery... dontknow
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2018, 06:11:29 pm »

Cold And Lonely At The Top

[Blind Gossip] This TV actress thought that the many celebrities she invited to her wedding were her new group of friends.

Not really.

[All those celebrity friends] aren’t really available for day to day chats and she is starting to think that some of them may have been using her a little bit. She thought her new sister in law would warm up to her after the wedding, but that didn’t happen either. She is “on the cool side.”

She is very busy and has a lot of people around her, but [her husband] is really her only friend right now. She is feeling lonely. That’s why her mom may be moving closer to her.

https://blindgossip.com/cold-and-lonely-at-the-top/

Murkles. Not fun being used, eh?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 06:14:49 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2018, 06:28:11 pm »

Using her for what, I wonder. It's not like her name is going to boost anyone's image; in fact, I think the opposite.

I haven't played since I stopped
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2018, 07:00:43 pm »

I think this blind came directly from Megan. She's complaining that she invited all the A listers to a high profile event and they came for the exposure but now they don't want to return the favor and be buddy-buddy with her and ... don't want to welcome her into the A-list fold without any blockbuster or a nomination of sorts in her belt... and her feelings got hurt.

I'm not sure which story to believe -they they live separate lives or that Harry's her biggest supporter (but wipes his mouth after kissing her and does not want to hold hands with her in public, and doesn't leave his friend's wedding when she leaves, on her birthday, with a sprained ankle)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2018, 02:25:55 am »

^&^^^I think she was banking on those wedding invites earning her invites from attendees. It wouldn't surprise me if part of the plan was to receive things like lunch or shopping invites from people like Amal, opening the door for press stories and possible pap shots of her hanging out with them. Problem is, the only person who seems to have played along a bit is Serena.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2018, 11:17:49 am »

Whether another divorce is wanted by members of the public or not is irrelevant because if that is what is decided within a family, even the rf, then so be it.  Just because others in your family have divorced does not say the rest of the family can´t get a divorce, in fact divorce is very commonplace in this day and age.  Used to be a stigma attached to it, but that no longer exists. Why should any couple stay miserable and unhappy, just divorce and get it over and done with, move on with your life.  Apart from any other considerations, murky has been such very, very poor role model for the rf even before the engagement, let alone the wedding.  She has taken up where council cath left off, taking the rf further and further down and given the rf so much bad press it is unbelievable.  I would think most families, rich or poor, would want to get rid of her pronto, and have a divorce party to celebrate getting rid of her.  It is so obvious that not one member of the rf likes her or wants her around, hazza´s aristo friends don´t like her or want her around.  Why would anyone want her to stay in the family, it would not make sense.  There are many blogs/forums out there, all saying the same, get rid of her, etc etc. And how right they are. At the end of the day the decision will be taken as to how things go forward and if there is a divorce, and not one of us has a say in it, it is not our family.  To be honest, I think the rf would be relieved to get rid of her, she really has caused such a scandal, and murky does nothing to try and improve herself, or endear herself, just keeps making it a worse situation than it already was, and continues to do so.  Sometimes divorce is the best thin all round, and if that is the case here then so be it, I think the whole of the UK would have a street party.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2018, 01:32:31 pm »

She thought that the wedding will be a stepping stone to stardom or a $B but besides making an as* of herself brf is keeping her off the spotlight which I think is hurting her ego more than anything else. I'd add that it's lonely and broke at the top, not just lonely. And, what top if the A-listers continue to not care about her.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2018, 02:47:01 pm »

^^^ & ^ I agree. Well put.

^^ That is very true, kind of easy to forget how divorce was much more stigmatized and scandalous in past decades than it is now. A divorce wouldn't be the shocking breaking point these days and for some families it's like "ah another day another divorce".
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2018, 04:40:05 pm »

^Sad, but so true.  Divorce is very common and run of the mill these days.  I remember a friend of my mother about 30 years ago, she got divorced, she had reached the end of her tether.  Boy, was she ostracised, people did not want to mix with her, friends left her to it.  The husband was the one running around with other women and having affairs, she was stuck at home with the kids.  Kept her short of money, horrid with the kids, and so it went on.  And yet she was the "bad guy" and he was the poor "victim".  Must have been her fault, blah blah.  Times have moved on, divorced, oh yeah, so what,  have you got a new boyfriend/girlfriend. No stigma these days, and the rf has already had a few divorces and weathered them, it is the modern way of life and no longer a stigma by any means. It is sad when couples break up and divorce, but why live a life of utter misery, fighting/arguing all the time, can´t stand the sight of each other.  Why should you have to live your life that way if things are so bad and you reach the point of no return.  I have sat through three divorces with friends, supporting them and being there for them.  It is no fun for them going through a divorce, but now they are living a different life, different people, and quite happy.  Life does go on, it has to.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2018, 07:30:49 pm »

Saturday, November 17, 2018
Blind Items Revealed #2

November 10, 2018

Apparently the diva behavior on a recent trip was nothing compared to the verbally abusive thrashing the employee took on that trip when things were not perfect. The employee threatened to sue because of how bad the abuse was which would have become public. The employee instead was given a check and an apology by the in laws of the former actress turned abuser.

Meghan Markle

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/11/blind-items-revealed-2_17.html
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2018, 08:43:56 pm »

catfight
Just found this on Blind  -  Crazy Days and Nights

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-item-4_29.html

noway announcement tired  thumbsup

^ cheque. easter-wink  She's English now.  easter-James
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:46:51 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up