Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:52:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 44433 times)
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« on: May 12, 2015, 05:33:46 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3077539/Cressida-Bonas-flashes-lot-leg-dazzles-sequinned-mini-dress-Dior-fashion-France.html

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 08:12:45 am »

Right now Cressie is basically a model/actress and I just do not think this is what the RF and Brit public want in a future princess and I think Cressie knows this.  To me - following her career dreams means it is over between her and Harry.

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 01:25:56 pm »

^ I hope you're right.  nervous

How much a difference.
This is the girl who first appeared with Harry. This is the girl ... the premiere of the film.

Interesting time.  shifty  Every time she gets dressed (brush her hair and wears a dress), has interesting dates.

the white dress - premiere  - feminine and sexy - 'presentation' to the public
Roberto Cavalli - box charity - sex black dress - separation rumors
Newly single Cressida - jun 2014 - charity event with Eugenie -black and silver one piece - too sexy
Azalea -charity event - The Prince's Foundation for Children and the Arts - Two Piece and feminine (cherry dress)

sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 02:38:22 pm »

One thing I hope will not happen. There will be photos of Cressida holding her niece and other children to show she would be a "good mother" to Harry's babies. I can see that happening, unfortunately
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:28:33 pm »

Personally im still waiting to see her and this so called "carrer" some says she has.All i see is a girl who was a nobody in the aristo circle and became a famous socialite coz she dated Prince Harry.And has been trying to use this toguether with her conexions,degrees and artistic aspirations to become "something" i guess.Nothing wrong o right about it but thats what it looks like to me.If she seemed very focused in having a carerr i think her approach to this carrer would be very diferent.Maybe shes starting to realize this but until it comes to a definition about whos dating who and what cressida really wants of her life as ive said before i prefer to keep my opinions open.

I dont think she has the profile to attend a fashion show for sure someone putted her there just like the movie with westein and the temporrary contract with mulberry.Something clear is that Cressida for sure has a huge pr working for her.I find it ok she attend fashion shows especially coz in my view it means shes off the market for princess material.Besides times had changed so who knows.To me her carrer is based on her profile and thats what shes focused on:building a profile.I dont think shes sucsseding just sending the wrong message.Is not that shes famous or people like her shes that kinda of rich girl with good conexions that will do anything to be constantlly on public eyes until she finds something that makes her finally famous/sucssefull or gives up to marry i guess.Just like pippa for example.

Personally i dont like her at all so i wouldnt like her to become famous on her carrer coz this would mean to have to deal with her for more time or maybe forever.But if shes trully talented and works hard to achieve something whathever.As long as she makes things on her own and own her merits and dont ever become a royal ( coz of what this would mean in all senses)...whathever.

I dont know what to say about this outfit.I dont think is  bad look but is very weird.But then again is Dior  tehe
I like the acessories but not all toguether.Again she tries to be the diferent one and wear a scarf on her wrist???At leats shes not wearing it on her hair so not so bad.I hated the shoes they make the whole outfit looks cheap toguether with this dress.I dont *despise* but dont love this dress.I would never wear a dress lie this unless if it was for a costume party but i dont think it looks terrible on her and shes brave to try.Anyway i think the fabric makes it looks cheap i dont know.I just dont think this look is her best.It makes her body looks weird.She looks bigger than she is on waist área and her boobs looks very down and her legs are just not that pretty in my view.Put it all toguether with her atitude and posing and to me looks very very forced and tacky.Not elegante, not pretty not sexy just cheap and tacky.The hair and her face saves a bit but jist not my fav look  sigh

In a general way i dont think she looks bad but also dont think she looks good.The constant change of style again makes me permanentlly believe shes a fashion victim.Personally i dont like people who are this way.I think she pretends to much.She tries too hard to be someone shes clearlly isnt.Is sad coz im trying to like her be more positive about her but i just cant warm up to someone who seems so fake as she does  sorry

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 01:29:01 am »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Cressida Bonas won't be marrying Harry... but she has lined up a wedding dress designer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3084686/GIRL-TOWN-Cressida-Bonas-won-t-marring-Harry-lined-wedding-dress-designer.html#ixzz3aLphtubl

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 01:47:53 am »

What's she up to now? Another attention seeking story IMO. Or maybe she'll play a bit part as a bride.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:49:36 am by sandy » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 02:36:00 am »

From shy private schoolgirl to fashion's darling: How Cressida Bonas won over the world (and it has nothing to do with her relationship with Prince Harry)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3083380/From-shy-private-schoolgirl-fashion-s-darling-Cressida-Bonas-won-world-relationship-Prince-Harry.html

Naked Cressida's 'sexual abandon'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3084003/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Naked-Cressida-s-sexual-abandon-upcoming-West-End-show.html

And that is a wrap, Cressie! Prince's ex shows she doesn't need a Dior gown to shine as she rehearses for Freud play
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3084740/And-wrap-Cressie-Prince-s-ex-shows-doesn-t-need-Dior-gown-shine-rehearses-Freud-play.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 03:08:43 am »

I am not surprised The overhype is continuing and I shudder at possible stories of Cressida gushing about being a "Great Mother" someday to send a not so subtle reply to what Harry said.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 06:43:41 am »

She's and her pr people will milk her status as an ex becuse she's nothing else going for her. I'm sure she got a new agent because of it.
But she is now increasingly serious about her acting career, having signed to distinguished agent Angharad Wood, who guides the careers of Dominic West and Eva Green.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084012/Loneliness-Harry-s-laughter-week-ve-seen-joking-adoring-crowds-today-flies-home-bleak-reality.html#ixzz3aN5twOsk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now on a weekly, if not daily basis, we'll get snippets of her working and as others have said, linking her to Harry vis subtely showing she's wife/mother material just to continue getting press via him.
I'd be happy for her foray into the entertainment industry if she didn't use Harry to get there. i believe that Harry also used her as a shield for his partying and being immature whilst out of the public ey and that's why he allowed her to tell the press such crap.

Keep Calm and Carry On
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 06:43:39 pm »

^ Maybe they'll make it the new Sienna Miller? Maybe that's the idea?

Cressida will be alone on stage for the whole of the hour-long play, she will be joined for some scenes by the newsreader Alastair Stewart and actress Maureen Lipman, who appear in 'video cameos'.
interesting .... It is a good opportunity.

Harry is expected to watch Cressida in her latest role when he returns from New Zealand.

she'll be naked on stage. (covering only the vagina.) ? That's right?
  shifty Harry will attend?

Florence was criticized by work ( lingerie model)  bored3 let's see what the English media will write.
Especially the DM ........... will talk about Cressida.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 08:44:28 pm »

I think this would be had been a good opportunity for her.Finally.If once again her pr havent spoilted all.As usual  bored3
They made it all about Harry and her being naked.Never about herself and her talents.And i personally think this is all on purpose and how she wants it to be.Its all coming or aproved by her.It seems to me whoever is sponsoring her has a lot of control on media.NO wonder for 3 years we havent ever heard a bad thing about cressida coming from media.Even though out of all girls Harry been linked to shes the worst in all aspects and has went beyong the limits not once or twice by many many times.Stilll nothing.All the others are bad and deserved to be crititiczed cressida remains perfect and amazing in the eyes of local media.It will be very interesting to see what they will say about her when (if) she does gets naked for real.I mean if the same happened to other it would be considered a scandal but with cressida...well see... eating cookies

But i doubt she will get naked.I think she has a lot to loose and besides i do consider her to be exactlly the kinda of person that would sell her body for fame and/or simply to chock people.Goes against the expected.I dont think she would be this silly to do such thing.Not for now.I think this is all her pr making a huge thing out of nothing as usual.I dont think she will be naked at all.This is all to call peoples attention and make them had that expectation feeling about this.It does works well doesnt it?For the next day it will cause a huge thing like people will be not only taking about it but waiting to see what will happen  shifty I cant say isnt na eficiente tatic but at what price?This is the point of doing such kinda of pr i guess.But also is what always puts me off about her.I mean if shes so good why the need to play so many games and use so much pr?

By now have to say that i would be surprised if she delivers the role and the play turn out to be good.As wel as if Harry attended.Not coz i dont think he would he did the last time anyway.But mainlly coz i dont think this would rbng anything good for him.BY now being associated with cressida and allowing her to play him around ( coz thats what she evidentlly does) wont be anything good for him.I doubt he wants to take the focus of his nice work latelly to gets back there to are they?Arent they?Especially with the will she be naked??Wont she??? laugh
Is not like harru havent seen her naked before a thousand of times and is not like he can manage to get see her naked after the play  laugh
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:52:35 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 06:31:05 pm »

An Evening with Lucian Freud - Cressida Bonas Interview (& Laura-Jane Foley & Ella Marchment)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvQRMJk3k-I

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 06:35:00 pm »

I think the girl craves attention.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 06:54:51 pm »

Don't we all crave a lil attention ? tehe    She moving on doing what she wants isn't that what some wanted.?  thumbsup she won't go away she will be in the news because of her field of work (acting ,stage plays moldeing )She doing what she always wanted no matter how small or big the role is, and not just sitting around doing nothing but waiting.

IMO good for her life goes on
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:00:09 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2015, 07:00:31 pm »

^She's also, without a doubt, fulfilling her contract.  You have to promote any performance you're in.  It comes with the territory.  And I agree, she's doing a heckuva lot more than most to fulfill her own life's dream without waiting for somebody else to fill in the blanks for her.  Will she make it?  I don't know.  But she's at least trying and I found her interview to be quite self-effacing and on task.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 08:01:10 pm »

1- bothers me and suspicious : when she speaks .... she's Constantly looking down.
.... Usually not a good sign .....

2- Like Kate, she 'makes' the look of Diana.  laugh  IT'S FUNNY.

^She's also, without a doubt, fulfilling her contract.  You have to promote any performance you're in.  It comes with the territory.  And I agree, she's doing a heckuva lot more than most to fulfill her own life's dream without waiting for somebody else to fill in the blanks for her.  Will she make it?  I don't know.  But she's at least trying and I found her interview to be quite self-effacing and on task.
Agree ..... but ,I expected more emotion / passion. ..... like how the director  spoke in this interview.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 09:23:23 pm »

Don't we all crave a lil attention ? tehe    She moving on doing what she wants isn't that what some wanted.?  thumbsup she won't go away she will be in the news because of her field of work (acting ,stage plays moldeing )She doing what she always wanted no matter how small or big the role is, and not just sitting around doing nothing but waiting.

IMO good for her life goes on

Well there are degrees craving attention IMO. She does not crave a "little" attention IMO. How many people who want attention get stories written about them almost every day--it seems to me that's overkill. She is dabbling I think and yes, I do believe she is marking time until she can marry well.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 11:50:00 pm »

I wonder if kate or chelsy ever had done such things what people would had said about it.If they did like 1% of what this girl has been ding what would had been said about them? Somethimes this kinda of things revolts me seriouslly  wopedo
The others havent done a thing in like 10 years compared to what this girl had done in 2 years or so.And even if they did they showed way much more feelings for theyre respective Princess and respect for everyone envolved than than this child ever will do.Still the others were all wrong this one is right and deserves a chance.People shouldnt judge her at all shes just a innocent person who should be left alone.If only she wanted to be left alone  there

I have nothing against her being famous following her dreams whathever.But the problem here is that she lied from day one to get where she is.She lied about herself, about how she was,about what she wanted, about the relationship with Harry.,And obviouslly with time these lies were one by one discovered and no wonder people dont warm up to her.Coz they dont trust her.Shes a massive lier.Shes always playing games.Even now u cant tell if shes being herself or not.Is this what she trully wants or shes just desperate for attention?We dont know.If she had been honest since day one maybe noone of this would had happened.For good or worst.To make it worst shes not only a lier and the opposite of everything she pretends to be but shes always atached in some way to prince Harry or some other royal stuff.Its beyong limits to believe that she have no control over this.She does and she dont seem to mind.It seems she wants to be famous and she dont care how she will make it.Even if she wasnt associated to Harry if she get famous she becomes fair play.People will judge her and criticize her independent on this so i dont see the point of letting it go.Its cressida who needs to let go if this bothers her so much not anyone else seriouslly.People just have to accept this in a general sense.Theres it the talk like Harry fans need to let go.Believe we had.Weer ony talking about her coz shes constanrlly on media like everyday linking her name to him and we get to read her articles for this reason  wopedo

When i readed this i was kinda of thinking it could be her first real role but the she sugested the directors/producers she wanted to give her own "touch" and get naked.Seriouslly this screams im desperate for attention.Why would she get naked now at this moment on her carrer and without anyone asking of her to get naked??For arts?Please.Maybe Harry isnt coming this time afterall.One thing i agree it doesnt matter what she wants now she wont get a tiara after getting naked and why not say all her games and badmouthing of not only Harry but royals in general  thumbsup
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:59:27 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 03:14:19 am »

thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: