Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 01:36:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United for Wildlife May 18th  (Read 2366 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 12, 2015, 10:40:54 pm »

United for Wildlife @united4wildlife  ·
The Duke of Cambridge to attend two @United4Wildlife meetings on 18 May > http://bit.ly/ufwmay2015  #WhoseSideAreYouOn

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal  · 
The Duke joins @united4wildlife partners @IUCN HQ on 18 May for talks on combatting the illegal wildlife trade

http://www.unitedforwildlife.org/#!/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 05:34:33 am »

Haven't they discussed how to combat the illegal wildlife trade at all the other meetings?! Seems like a waste.  sly  spy Do these meetings mean that he is no longer on paternity leave?  dontknow

The illegal wildlife trade reminds me a lot of the human and drug trafficking situations of the world because no matter how many people you punish for it, unfortunately it will never go away, which is really sad.  sob I like situations that can be solved, ended, destroyed, etc.

I get tired of famous people sticking their noses in foreign situations - the illegal wildlife trade is happening in Africa and Asia, not the UK. William, stay in your own yard and solve problems where you live!   Angry  sauer
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 02:31:15 pm »

"Hey, Jecca, 'sup girl *runs hand through bald spot* Oh btw, I just went to *checks writing on hand* United For Wild Nights. I meant Wildlife!...Um, call me..."

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 03:14:05 pm »

We are talking about lazy bill meddleton here.  Last I heard his "paternity" *cough cough* leave was six weeks.  Poor old Joe Public, who has to earn his money, gets what is it, 2 weeks max?  Nah, no doubt he will have his full leave, can´t be seen to be wearing himself on what the plebs do, work for a living.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 03:44:22 pm »

^
^
 laugh

He only seems to care about charities that try to help wildlife. But when it comes to other charities as well as other work, he suddenly doesn't have time. I guess Jecca will attend the meetings.  easter-wink
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 04:04:20 pm »

^Of course, would he go otherwise we ask oursleves?  Possibly not, and it isn´t work is it, it is something he supports for Jecca no doubt, he doesn´t appear to have a charitable bone in his body.  Still remember that Spanish hunting trip early last year, arrived back in UK roughly two days ahead of that big Preserve Wildlife Symposium in London that he chucky and hazza were attending.  I remeber well the press, adn then their faces at the symposium.

http://i1.wp.com/royal-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Prince-William-Duke-of-Cambridge-at-the-Illegal-Wildlife-Trade-Conference-at-Lancaster-House-with-Jackie-Chan-178706-image-C-Getty-Images-AP-Rex-PA-Wenn.jpg?resize=800%2C508

Obviously rhinos are the hot topice (of course, Jecca´s favourite -  tehe).  Obviously wondering what on earth a tiger looks like, worth conserving?  Hmm, maybe we might think about it after we save the rhinos, with public money of course, can´t dip into our own pockets can we, dearie me no, that would be too much to ask.  Probably both had their pockets sewn up  easter-lol.

http://i1.wp.com/royal-fans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Encounter-Prince-William-and-Prince-Charles-Prince-of-Wales-meet-Sumatran-tiger-Jae-Jae-as-they-attend-a-United-for-Wildlife-meeting-at-London-Zoo.jpg?resize=634%2C418

Shows you his intelligence and arrogance really  -  or total lack thereof.  Actually going on a shoot a few days ahead of this Symposium, add Jecca being there into the equation, oh oh, last brain cell lost in transit  laugh  Very arrogant to assume that he would never be caught out, not him, old bill meddleton,  sadly he lost his golden boy crown when he married wasty and lost his looks
 and turned into bill meddleton big time.  No longer a windsor in my view he is a medd through and through.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 07:20:52 pm »

That's paternity leave over, then! Prince William resumes his royal duties meeting wildlife experts in Switzerland... as Kate stays at home with George and Charlotte
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3086254/Prince-William-meets-conservationists-Switzerland-Kate-stays-home-George-Charlotte.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 08:43:19 pm »

that's beyond ridiculous. a Swiss vacation with bogus explanation that starts with 'duty' and voila - we'll call it work
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:56 pm »

^Yeah, no.  Yet another slap in the face to those who do work.  He looks like sh#t btw.  And, is he aware, and this goes for Harry too, that there are other colors besides dark navy available for suits?  It's true!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 11:54:37 pm »

If I were in the RAF I would be so pissed right now; he's supposed to be back piloting, not running after Jecca via a wildlife charity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 03:05:02 am »

"Hey, Jecca, 'sup girl *runs hand through bald spot* Oh btw, I just went to *checks writing on hand* United For Wild Nights. I meant Wildlife!...Um, call me..."

Read that and couldn't get this out of my head

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2112442/justin-bieber-on-snl-o.gif

Thanks, FODB.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 04:47:28 am »

I didn't do more reading when this appearance was first announced - I had no idea that he would be going to Switzerland for this illegal wildlife meeting. Ah, the good life.  Cool

Any one know if Jecca was in attendance?  tehe  Kate-Horror-Queen

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 10:49:29 am »

https://twitter.com/IUCN/status/600373029391110144

I found this but have no clue who any of these people are.  Anybody know who the young brunette is?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 11:12:46 am »

Hmmm, not many photos of her around. 

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/05/11/977/n/1922794/40d2ae82_edit_img_image_16059160_1431363912_10666097_1522105024692178_1272284190_n.xlarge/i/Facts-About-Fixer-Upper-Chip-Joanna-Gaines.jpg

If you go into this google link there are quite a few piccies of her.  A similar look, but not sure if her.  Can´t find anything on any of the websites associated with the meeting yesterday.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jecca+craig+pictures&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7NDKB_enES518&biw=1137&bih=741&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=CAxbVZnCEMrxUryugdgL&ved=0CCAQsAQ&dpr=0.9
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 07:17:02 pm »

That's definitely not JoAnna Gaines from Fixer Upper (great show, btw) in the pic from the summit. That young lady looks a lot younger and has a different body shape.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 07:21:42 pm »

Of course bill middleton is so into conservation

not windsor @windsorsworld  ·  20h 20 hours ago
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20925436,00.html … William celebrating the return of fox hunting !

But happy to watch poor defencless foxes being ripped to shreds whilst alive for "fun".  What a shallow son of a b*tch he is.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 08:31:49 am »

Found this on a social media site.  What total scumbags the rf are  -  make themselves look (or try to) good on the back of others.  Whoever wrote this is totally correct, you could not make it up.  All this mouthing off about preservation of wild animals, and he is one of the culprits, he and the rest of the rf.  Then he has the front, being a killing machine himself, to aware an honour to a guy who is anti-poaching.  If you didn´t laugh you would have to cry.  Do his pr actually realise how stupid this makes him look.  An animal hunter and killer giving an award to an anti animal hunter and killer.   bignono bignono bignono

How ironic that a guy that has probably killed more animals for sport than most of us have had hot dinners is dishing out awards to a guy whose job it is to save animals ...... you could not make it up !

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015080426544/prince-william-tusk-ranger-award/
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 09:12:07 am »

^ It is absolutely not authentic from him.  bignono

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 10:25:51 am »

PW  thumbsdown
marion
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 12:28:08 pm »

Probably both had their pockets sewn up  easter-lol.

Don't be so daft GB - haven't you heard clothes for royal personages don't have pockets
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: