Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:39:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 51594 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2018, 03:44:03 pm »

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy, 32, suggestively toys with a ring during giddy lunch with beau James Marshall, 44...five days after sombre appearance at Royal Wedding
The blonde beauty's mind seemed to be far away from her newlywed former flame as she sat in restaurant for an al fresco date with her dashing love in London, with who she was kissing, giggling and even suggestively playing around with a ring.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5774513/Prince-Harrys-ex-Chelsy-Davy-toys-ring-giddy-lunch-beau-James-Marshall.html
I don't like what she's doing now to promote herself and her jewelry business as she's courting the press. She might've used Charles, the jeweler, to get into the business and now she's tounging down this producer in public, so she might be getting into the production business. She's fallen into being a celebrity now, imo. Celebrities that want press exposure call Backgrid photo agency for stages pictures like she did here.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2018, 04:02:28 pm »

What a nasty article saying she was "somber." I saw her and she was far from "somber." The media should leave the woman alone. If she works and has a business so much the better.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2018, 08:15:58 pm »

I think she does this simply because of the predictable "Chels is Camilla" "Chels cried" "Chels was sombre" articles. I don't really blame her. What I mind more is that napkin she has on for a skirt Cool sigh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2018, 06:47:22 pm »

Harry who? Chelsy Davy parties with friends during a lavish hen weekend in Ibiza - weeks after attending her ex's wedding to Meghan Markle

Chelsy Davy, 32, donned a yellow swimsuit while enjoying boat ride in Ibzia
    She shared a series of shots on Instagram, including one of her out clubbing
    Harry's ex was there to celebrate hen-do of Chelsy's close friend Kate Winser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5830833/Chelsy-Davy-parties-friends-lavish-hen-weekend-Ibiza.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2018, 11:49:23 pm »

Looks fun

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: