Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 12:23:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 56110 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2018, 03:44:03 pm »

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy, 32, suggestively toys with a ring during giddy lunch with beau James Marshall, 44...five days after sombre appearance at Royal Wedding
The blonde beauty's mind seemed to be far away from her newlywed former flame as she sat in restaurant for an al fresco date with her dashing love in London, with who she was kissing, giggling and even suggestively playing around with a ring.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5774513/Prince-Harrys-ex-Chelsy-Davy-toys-ring-giddy-lunch-beau-James-Marshall.html
I don't like what she's doing now to promote herself and her jewelry business as she's courting the press. She might've used Charles, the jeweler, to get into the business and now she's tounging down this producer in public, so she might be getting into the production business. She's fallen into being a celebrity now, imo. Celebrities that want press exposure call Backgrid photo agency for stages pictures like she did here.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2018, 04:02:28 pm »

What a nasty article saying she was "somber." I saw her and she was far from "somber." The media should leave the woman alone. If she works and has a business so much the better.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2018, 08:15:58 pm »

I think she does this simply because of the predictable "Chels is Camilla" "Chels cried" "Chels was sombre" articles. I don't really blame her. What I mind more is that napkin she has on for a skirt Cool sigh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2018, 06:47:22 pm »

Harry who? Chelsy Davy parties with friends during a lavish hen weekend in Ibiza - weeks after attending her ex's wedding to Meghan Markle

Chelsy Davy, 32, donned a yellow swimsuit while enjoying boat ride in Ibzia
    She shared a series of shots on Instagram, including one of her out clubbing
    Harry's ex was there to celebrate hen-do of Chelsy's close friend Kate Winser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5830833/Chelsy-Davy-parties-friends-lavish-hen-weekend-Ibiza.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2018, 11:49:23 pm »

Looks fun

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2018, 05:03:51 pm »

Party pals! Chelsy Davy showcases her heatwave fashion prowess in a short floral dress as she joins Princess Eugenie at Annabel's
Temperatures have been sizzling this week, but Chelsy Davy proved she knows how to keep her cool as she was spotted out on the town last night in a glamorous floral dress.

The lawyer turned jewellery designer was seen leaving Annabel's private members club in London at 10pm, wearing a white dress adorned with a red poppy print.

Also at the bash was Princess Eugenie who opted for a more business-like ensemble, in the form of a black dress and blazer.

The royal bride-to-be, 28, paired her outfit with high heeled strappy black sandals, and carried a smart Louis Vuitton handbag.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5896179/Chelsy-Davy-Princess-Eugenie-leave-Annabels.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kins
courtier

« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2018, 05:15:31 pm »

^They both look nice.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2018, 11:20:06 pm »

FLower prints are "in." I think Eugenie should have worn something other than "in black" which makes the dress look rather drab.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #368 on: August 08, 2018, 03:10:58 am »

Chelsy frozen out by Harry

ONE OF THE more endearing aspects of Prince Harry’s love life before his marriage to Meghan Markle was the civilised way he remained on good terms with his former paramours. But there has been an abrupt deterioration in his friendship with Chelsy Davy with whom he went out, on and off, for seven years.
 Kiss

I hear that a few weeks before the wedding Chelsy received a call from Harry conveying both good news – that she would be receiving an invitation to the ceremony at Windsor – and bad news: that after his nuptials there could be no more contact between them.

Reports a close friend of 32-year-old Miss Davy: “This edict from Harry that their friendship was, effectively, at an end, came as a shock to her, as there had been no awkwardness between them at all until then. But Harry told her that was the way it was to be in the future.

“It just wasn’t Harry’s usual way of dealing with his friends.

“Chelsy was upset by that call and got the impression he had been put up to it by Meghan.”

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/999106/prince-harry-ex-girlfriend-chelsy-davy-meghan-markle-wedding

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2018, 04:01:58 am »

^I'm not buying this story. Why does Chelsy keep getting brought up?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2018, 05:54:45 am »

^ITA, especially since she’s really old news in regards to Harry. They were a cute couple when they were together but she’s definitely moved on as seen by her making out with the jewelry designer boyfriend and now the producer boyfriend. The latest display with the producer was quite tacky both times as it was obvious that they were a photo setup. When articles about her appear now, they don’t mention her jewelry company. I wonder if she’s given that up and is just jet setting as she was in Africa a few weeks back according to the DM article.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2018, 11:27:35 am »

^ and ^^Yup it's BS they both moved on Express just needed something to write about so they bring up Chelsy.the press should just leave her alone now let it go .will they still be talking about her 20 years from now?

She still has her jewelry line

sandy
Princess

« Reply #372 on: August 08, 2018, 01:48:31 pm »

Why would she cling to an ex? They were over years ago. I don't think she cares much except maybe to send holiday cards (I don't even think she does that)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #373 on: August 08, 2018, 03:16:55 pm »

^^ Yes, they will. Like Koo S still gets mentions. They hope for another "Camilla scenario". I think nothing sold papers as well as the war of the Walses and the whole Camilla thing, ever. They hope for a continuation.

I don't find it entirely unbelievable though, I could imagine that Meg did instigate a no-contact rule..
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2018, 03:59:11 pm »

^She oozes insecurity. It wouldn't surprise me if she did.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2018, 04:40:22 pm »

^Agreed. The constant touching and hand holding seems very territorial.  Wouldn't be surprised if she had Harry tattoo her name on certain body parts.

I haven't played since I stopped
sandy
Princess

« Reply #376 on: August 08, 2018, 06:09:23 pm »

^^ Yes, they will. Like Koo S still gets mentions. They hope for another "Camilla scenario". I think nothing sold papers as well as the war of the Walses and the whole Camilla thing, ever. They hope for a continuation.

I don't find it entirely unbelievable though, I could imagine that Meg did instigate a no-contact rule..

Chelsy is her own person. She can live on trust fund but she decided to be an entrepreneur and I give her a lot of credit for getting a law degree (not an easy thing). I htink she'll marry well. I wish her the best

She and Harry were very tactile (I looked at some images on Google). But I think she's clearly moved on.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #377 on: August 08, 2018, 06:17:10 pm »

Both have clearly moved on, but the media doesn't like that, as that narrative doesn't sell and new partners (*ahem* Megs *ahem*) might not like it when their partners are friends with their exes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #378 on: August 09, 2018, 03:05:03 pm »

I think this story came from Chicken Legs herself.  She has to have herself in the news somehow and she uses her family feuds, how mean the Queen is to her, no! --- what besties she and the Queen are! -- how everything she wears sells out (lie), etc.   Harry cannot stand C.L. and it shows more and more and every photo shoot.  She threw this story out after the wedding event to counteract Harry's pulling her at a run to the car to get rid of her.  LOL.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #379 on: August 09, 2018, 04:01:20 pm »

Harry's a grown man and made his choices. Chelsy made hers too. TIme to move on.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: