Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 01:44:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 36955 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #320 on: March 09, 2017, 01:42:20 am »

Chelsy's latest venture is really going places: Harry's ex sets up luxury holiday company

Anything Meghan can do . . . so can Chelsy?
Prince Harry’s former girlfriend Chelsy Davy, 30, who quit her job as a City lawyer to become a jewellery designer, is expanding her career portfolio and has set up a holiday company called Aya Luxury Travel.
According to documents filed to Companies House, the nature of Zimbabwean-born Chelsy’s business is ‘travel agency activities’.
Markle, 35, has a section of her blog The Tig dedicated to her wanderlust, with a recent post extolling the pleasures of Paris.
Harry and Meghan attended a wedding in Jamaica last weekend, giving Markle plenty of material for her effusive writing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4295740/Prince-Harry-s-ex-Chelsy-sets-luxury-holiday-company.html#ixzz4amyB6TPM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Maya
courtier

« Reply #321 on: March 09, 2017, 06:59:53 am »

Thanks for posting this Fly on the Wall! Go Chelsy and her entrepreneurial spirit! I hope she gains lots of business.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #322 on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:16 pm »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: No chance of Harry's ex getting camera shy! Picture of Chelsy Davy in a bikini is posted by hotel heiress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4449962/No-chance-Harry-s-ex-Chelsy-Davy-getting-camera-shy.html#ixzz4fUNmDOAa

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #323 on: May 22, 2017, 02:29:23 am »

More fun than the Middletons? Chelsy Davy parties with muscular topless waiters while her ex Prince Harry attends Pippa's wedding
Pippa's wedding wasn't the only coveted invitation this weekend.
Lady Melissa Percy, the Duke of Northumberland's daughter, held a raucous rival party on Saturday night at Syon House, her family's ancestral London home. Missy, as she's known, had muscular topless waiters serve guests including Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy, who wore a revealing black two-piece.
Her brother Earl Percy chose to attend his sister's 30th over the nuptials of Pippa, a close friend with whom he shared a house at Edinburgh University. Missy divorced Thomas Van Straubenzee, godfather to Prince George, last year.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528664/Chelsy-Davy-parties-muscular-topless-waiters.html#ixzz4hlbKUivv

Wow, love the dress on both ladies.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #324 on: May 22, 2017, 02:36:02 am »

Chelsy been looking good lately

was browsing her IG and she does a lot of fun things

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #325 on: May 22, 2017, 03:19:02 pm »

^^ I've always thought Chelsy dressed like a tart, and nothing about this outfit changes my mind.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #326 on: May 22, 2017, 05:29:44 pm »

that's the fashion. Harry's girlfriends did not dress conservatively.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #327 on: June 01, 2017, 06:23:10 pm »

Prince Harry’s former flame Chelsy Davy says launching a jewellery line brought out her ‘inner geek’ as she models her own designs in a stunning photoshoot
The Zimbabwean, who wore a showstopping red halterneck dress for the shoot in Tatler, showed off bespoke rings and earrings from her line, which has pieces starting from around £500.
The chic blonde, who lives in Chelsea, West London, left high-powered law firm Allen & Overy to spend a year studying gemology at the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) before launching the first collection for her brand.
She told Tatler's 2017 Watches & Jewellery Guide:  ‘I’d qualified and that’s all I’d wanted. So I thought I’d do something else. Travelling round Africa, I saw all these sapphires and emeralds. So I did my GIA.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4562972/Prince-Harry-s-ex-Chelsy-Davy-stuns-gem-photoshoot.html
Not bad being on the cover of Tatler supplement. It'll be interesting to see if her businesses make money or they're vanity projects. IMO, the jewelry business and the travel business gives her a tax write off to swan around in Africa whenever she pleases.

Keep Calm and Carry On
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2017, 11:36:54 pm »

I always liked Chelsy and thought her clothes looked fine.  dontknow
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #329 on: June 02, 2017, 01:04:55 am »

I love her jewelry line AYA.  Creative and beautifully presented.  She seems to be working hard at promoting it too.  Very entrepreneurial.  Starting her own business.  And yes her IG makes her life look interesting.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2017, 12:21:44 am »

Sexy Chelsy Davy shows Prince Harry EXACTLY what he’s missing as she posts bikini-clad holiday snaps with her best friend, writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4701746/Chelsy-Davy-shows-Prince-Harry-EXACTLY-s-missing.html#ixzz4n2X5Vvo1

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2017, 06:23:19 pm »

Chelsy has always looked great, IMO, I'm just not a fan of smoking.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: