Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:25:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 54787 times)
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2015, 11:24:15 pm »

Yah for sure lets wait and see.So far its only a rumour and from a very not reliable source.Still she havent done a thing so far that leads to think she had changed.Its summer shes doing what she does all summers:travelling and enjoying her time attending a few events here and there partying.

It does make sense to me she would end up envolved in a business after dating a jeweller who knows.I dont blame her for doing something she loves if thats the case but i admitt i would be disapointed if she decides to take the " i dated a royal and ill use this association to become famous make money out of it" route.I dont think she needs it and so far she has been dealing very well with this whole thing.It would be sad if she now she took a wrong course and even though shes not on good companys and in my opinion being very influenced by such people to take this road if thats the case.In the end whathever she decides to do is her responsibility.

But lets wait and see.I find these rumours interesting and i have to admitt it leads me to believe shes molre back with her ex Charlie rather than Harry.Not that i ever believed such rumours but i find it interesting if shes really doing this to me it says a lot.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2015, 11:25:03 pm »

it's all OK .yup yup

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2015, 11:39:13 pm »

Yah for sure lets wait and see.So far its only a rumour and from a very not reliable source.Still she havent done a thing so far that leads to think she had changed.Its summer shes doing what she does all summers:travelling and enjoying her time attending a few events here and there partying.

It does make sense to me she would end up envolved in a business after dating a jeweller who knows.I dont blame her for doing something she loves if thats the case but i admitt i would be disapointed if she decides to take the " i dated a royal and ill use this association to become famous make money out of it" route.I dont think she needs it and so far she has been dealing very well with this whole thing.It would be sad if she now she took a wrong course and even though shes not on good companys and in my opinion being very influenced by such people to take this road if thats the case.In the end whathever she decides to do is her responsibility.

But lets wait and see.I find these rumours interesting and i have to admitt it leads me to believe shes molre back with her ex Charlie rather than Harry.Not that i ever believed such rumours but i find it interesting if shes really doing this to me it says a lot.

For what I know/read  she is very disappointed with Charles Goode, dontknow

Until now she shown us she is different from the others,  hope she still does and not change. She isn't only friends with the housekeeping but with other smart people, like her.

I not know what to think sigh

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2015, 10:57:32 am »

I dont know never liked that Charles good anyway i hope shes not getting back to him.Neither see her getting back to Harry.
I think is good whathever she does honestlly as long as she dont become cressida/pippa 2.0 for me is ok.
I still beliebe this is all part of someone pr and i doubt that is chelsy.Sebastian lalala hates her i doubt she agrees who says colaborates with it.One thing is clear the other one disapears the chelsy bash fest starts always with the same writer.Same who obviouslly praises the other one and coincidentally hates on chels.

I do think chels has some blame in all this.If i were her and was being clearlly used as shes been i would have stoped it by now.She havent.Again if this continues it will only get worst for HER not for anyone else.This people she walks around wouldnt care less about her and they are very well conected and protected unlike her it seems.Nothing has changed as the old times.
I think these latest rumours have more to deal with eugenie party and a possible reunion of chelsy/the other/Harry rather than anything else.To me it seems this is media preparing for the big party wait and see.As usual media will chose sides and i think is quite clear whos gonna be the bad one and the good one  bored3
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2015, 12:17:45 pm »

Agree, cheesy isn't perfect but isn't her style to use be people,  why started now? She is indipendent

DF is trying to describe her like a insecure person, with emotional problem,  I can't understand why sigh

Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2015, 02:16:35 am »

True
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2015, 03:14:42 am »

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy shows off her slim figure in pretty red lace dress at summer party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3139655/Prince-Harry-s-ex-Chelsy-Davy-stuns-red-lace-dress.html#ixzz3e88wbpiR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Another party, another pose.  eating cookies  I like her new haircut and the color red on her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2015, 05:11:43 am »

minimal makeup?  Are DM writers blind?  She has her eyes totally upper and under lined - shadow - serious mascara - LOL

yes - another party another dress and always fun fun fun - big smile

dress is nice  and yes the shorter hair looks good
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2015, 09:54:00 am »

To be honest i dont like anything about this look but i think it really fits her and she looks great!Best ive seen her looking in some time  thumbsup

But when i think about how she used to look she can do so much better.Still she loks gorgeoys on the close up pics.Not so much when the rest of the body shows.Not in my view.Shes too skinny to "that" stage where she looks bad already.My view.Her legs, her shoulders, her face.She lost too much weigh this time.Not good, not healthy at all.She needs to seriouslly gain some weight honestlly.

As for her posing for pics i dont like it at all.It just dont send me nice signs honestlly.But to me as long as she leeps a low profile and dont turn into a celebrity like others have done or starts to use this "ex" status to sell something or even herself im ok with it.Dont like it, dont aprove it but im ok.She is indeed a socialite, part of such circle and its summer season so i guess its comprehensible we see her attending events here and there.Shes not everyday on papers wich is something god i guess.In comparison with last year shes attending a lot of events i paid attention.Maybe the rumour about her releasing a business are truw and shes attending such events to promote herself get ready to release the brand whathever it is.I hope not honestlly.I just dont like this idea.But then again well have to wait and see how thing will turn out to be and how chels will eventually deal with all this.IF all ends up being as its rumoured to be.If so i anticipate my opinion that no i dont like it at all if she turns into Natasha from beulah or even cressida/pippa alike  bignono

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2015, 01:09:51 pm »

thumbsup
color the dress
accessories
new hair

thumbsdown
the dress : Looks Cheap , ugly, short

http://previews.rexfeatures.com/preview/4881354l.jpg?co=rex&wm=1&br=1&sb=rex&sr=29708963&pi=29708963&authorization=date-20150626T120831Z.expires-20150626T122331Z.company-rex.version-01.signature-43826ab6873b77b84796b32a038b67877df5a2fbb256cf2a3b080567380ddc2b
http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2015/06/25/the_south_kensington_club's_summer_party,_london

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2015, 01:24:57 pm »

My exact opinions dani  tehe
The color is amazing on her and she looks amazing on the pics were shes sitted.The monent she gets up it doesnt looks that nice.The dress its not so pretty and look cheap especially in the chest area also she looks too skinny in my view and the dress being so short and without sleeves only makes it more evident.Her legs and arms looks bad in my view.Too skinny.Anorexic in my view.I also didnt liked the shoes with this type of dress.Maybe if she was weaing a blazer it would look perfect.

She does looks great anyway wich is weird coz i personally didnt liked this look  tehe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2015, 10:20:07 am »

I don't like the cut of the dress, but IMO Chelsy looks great. She looks like she lost weight since the last time I saw her (I've been off the forums for a few years).  thumbsup
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »

others party - event
http://royaltyandmorebysissi.tumblr.com/image/122832568115

huh I did not understand. She placed extension?

Chelsy Davy looked unaffected by heat as she shopped in London
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3146140/Chelsy-Davy-turns-heat-Prince-Harry-s-ex-battles-record-breaking-temperatures-capital-blue-mini-dress-spends-day-shopping-Kings-Road.html

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:09 pm »

I think the first pic is old thats why she looks great in my opion  laugh
Not only the hair, but face, clothes everything.The new pics she looks awfull.My view.

Love what shes wearing very nice but she looks very bad in my opinion.Not healthy at all.Im not even talking about the body coz in these pics she looks ok but her face is unrecognizable.She lost too much weight   thumbsdown

Suddenlly Harry is out of town cressida is back everywhere and guess whos being hated by some evrywhere..tada...if i didnt knew better from the fandom i would even say all this makes sense.Some good trolling going around worst is that it comes always from the same ones and it dont matter it always works  bored3

Theres too much trolling goin on if u ask me.Suddenlly chels is everywhere and talking to everyone she wanst to be a celebrity and even has a pr company working for her.Even though noone can proves a thing and what weve been seeing is chels doing what she does every single year during summer season.Lets not mention now her new best friend sebastian lalala who now claims she keeps giving him exclusives hints about her personal and professional life.he knows everything about cjels coz theyre best friends even though hes the one who keeps on trashing her down for years now if it only made some sense  or someone could prove it all i would even believe all this trolling seriouslly  eating cookies

All this obviouslly concidentally happening while Harry is to leave town and the other one is everywhere to be seen but chelsy is the bad one who should be discussed and bahsed as usual  bored3
 If things were not so obvious and non sensed i would even believe it seriouslly  bored3
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2015, 05:49:49 pm »

she's not looking right

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2015, 09:56:32 pm »

^^A 30-day ban is in effect starting immediately for Camilapitanga after more than two warnings from Moderator staff to not discuss Cressida in OT threads.  TY.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2015, 10:35:21 pm »

Yopper .... You were always nice and patient with me. And I thank you!

I know I can be punished /banned, but  I do not agree.

This very rigid .

A situation: Quote the name of Cressida or Chelsy on Harry's topic.
It is like talking about Jecca or Carole on topic 'of divorce Cambrigde'
And both have their own 'theme / topic'.

Others situation: It is to 'turn' the topic of Harry in Cressida and Chelsy. Just talking about ex girlfriend.

example : How do we write about the party (Eugenie), if we can not speak of the guests together?

flower a constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:40:21 pm by danifaul » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2015, 10:54:12 pm »

If we let people discuss Cressida wherever then all the threads related to the love topic and even non related will end up being about Cressida. We would prefer not to have this rule but the interest on her is still very high and we still remember how badly it was before this rule. And if we kept it only as a preference no one would follow it. We've tried before and hasn't happened. If someone is banned for this reason is because it has been a long term offense or a very obvious disregard of what a mod said.

You can talk about Harry and Cressida at the party in her thread.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
danifaul
Countess

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2015, 12:12:29 am »

1-  thankyou for answering.

I sent a PM. Not to turn a  BackOnTopic

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2015, 09:15:29 pm »

The pics with the white dress was taken on 15thbof June, she was were missy's working.

Chelsy loves play and support tennis.

The guy On the pic is a old crew/circle friend! He was at lay Natasha and lady Katie and at lady missy wedding.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: