Royal Gossip
November 15, 2018, 04:54:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 57334 times)
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

I know this looks bad on Chelsy's part, but how do we know she's not working? This housekeeping is during the weekend, an easy trip to spain. I have a bigger problem with her hanging out with Jacobi, I'm not sure why she's so loyal to him, but she seems to be.

Anyway, I don't know where we're getting drunk from, but whatever. She's a party girl… c'est la vie. She's a private citizen and free to do as she pleases.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 03:02:35 pm »

No @Vesper You too no.

So sorry everybody I still believe in this girl. Who never pretend to be other, never put a mask and shown herself always, hood or not. I still believe what I read in her friends, colleagues private account.

She does what all girls does at her age, work, holiday, I can't understand why put in cross all the time.

Anyway a people choose the side, and have opinion. I try to be objective

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 03:24:10 pm »

so this is interesting - in the midst of Harry return rumors - Chelsy goes of on a trip with Jacobi - who played a major role in the Ibiza break up and who has always been a thorn in Harry's side.  I'd say then rumors are false or Chelsy is asserting herself with Harry - again.

Foolish of her to play into the party girl image if she and Harry are reuniting.  So I think the rumors are false.

But seriously Chelsy - quit the law to pal around with Jacobi?  When will she start a new job?
I Think .... The trip was the week before .... the rumors start.
Perhaps Chelsy allowed/agreed (with the release of photos)...Because  End the rumors (returned with Harry).  dontknow

She's a party girl… c'est la vie. She's a private citizen and free to do as she pleases.
yes .... but Cressida , Pippa , Jeca  also ..... and we continue to talk about them and their choices.  flower

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 03:43:40 pm »

1 - pic : http://40.media.tumblr.com/b315af7ff45aab6f5820572508e5f59d/tumblr_np3g5vrECH1tzuyyfo1_1280.jpg
Sorry  Lips Sealed  my friends fans of Chelsy here flower but ......

Ugly/ridiculous picture..... look like .... reality seems these girls. http://saudibeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Untitled-8-660x400.jpg
For that posing with sexy lips ?

2 -  I think she's a sabbatical.

3 -
In a photo shared by Housekeeping's official Instagram account, the usually designer-clad Chelsy is dressed down and wearing a baseball cap bearing the group's logo.
She is the girl Housekeeping.  tehe
I think the fans should buy the cap official to help with publicity.

4 -
'I work in finance and I only DJ on the side.
maybe ... She will copying it?

5- I always thought Chelsy was more studious than working.
she had more time in school/university  than in an office work.
So .... maybe ... it is important for her to learn something new.

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2015, 05:13:50 pm »

The pics of chelsy was posted in Jacobi agc account one and the other in housekeeping account, both are public.

THE HOUSEKEEPING SAID IN THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE " pls SUPPORT OUR GIRL CRESSIDA" and they posted her video.

But we doesn't care if missy, lily, etc posed behind the console, no we need just bash a girl who yrs ago, unfortunately for her, dated a prince.

We need put in a bin all her hard work for take two degrees and a master, and her three years in a top law office. Is chelsy Davy,, she is just a not good girl, just a party girl, we don't need respect her. We nee to believe at a fake journalist.

I BELIEVE WHAT I READ IN PRIVATE ACCOUNTS, and sorry for all of you, she isn't the devil, lazy girl you describe. She is a girl who know how enjoy her free time, just remember all this famous holiday are taken, during weekend, bank holiday and Christmas, summer and Easters, the pic in ig, the pic are you using, for blash her are talking, not me, I not lie.

Anyway, she is a girl who know how to work hard and a girl who know to enjoy party and holiday, this a like in her, to be herself always.

The problem she never play like others. She isn't perfect but no devil some members here try to describe all the time.

The pose you talk about is a fun pose, i do sometimes with my friends. The housekeeping call "my girls" a lot of girls, like missy, lily, Kate, Stephanie, cressy, your bea, and etc.

I'm not defend nobody, she is free to do what she wants, I just repeat facts I read, all people have different opinion, but good or not, I not forgot who was, who is a person and I try to be objective.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 05:15:55 pm by simplyme » Logged

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2015, 06:31:36 pm »

@simplyme : I will always like Chelsy. She's always genuine no matter what she's doing, she doesn't pretend, and I think that's admirable. Don't worry.

I've never asked anyone not to talk about anyone or anything for that matter. The two other ladies you mentioned don't interest me so hardly post about CB and Jecca not at all.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:35:46 pm by Vesper » Logged
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2015, 07:19:12 am »

I know this looks bad on Chelsy's part, but how do we know she's not working? This housekeeping is during the weekend, an easy trip to spain. I have a bigger problem with her hanging out with Jacobi, I'm not sure why she's so loyal to him, but she seems to be.

Anyway, I don't know where we're getting drunk from, but whatever. She's a party girl… c'est la vie. She's a private citizen and free to do as she pleases.

I think the same way.To me this is chelsys being used as a destract for others when convenient.Same way harry is used in my view whenever his bro needs some good press they always put harry down.I see the same thing happenning here.
As for her working the more i think about it the more im in doubt about it.There was this rumour she wasnt working and since then the same jorno (who hates her and only bash and ironically is like the biggest calthorpe, bonas,branson, yorks butt licker) and only him had been saying the same thing using pics from Jacobi ig to "prove" hos point.But in the end he proves nothing.Coz well the pics show chels at some rare times partying with the crew.Nothing diferent from what she has done before while she was working.Also her name still counts as working for the law firm so personally i dont now what to think.Add to it the timing where these news comes out is always in acordance with the "other one" articles.Difence obvious is that they report the other as a saint and chels as a devil.As usual.My opinion coz chels is a private person living her life.She has no artistics aspirations neither a pr controling media acess to her life.Shes not paying for press coz well she dont need it or care about it.This lives her outside of this bubble but also unprotected.Unlike the other she walks around with obviouslly.My view.

None of this worths anyway when it comes to judging her conexions with Jacobi.Coz independent on whathever he does or how he uses her name and pics the impression it gives is that shes allowing it or dont care about it.And i agree this ends up being negative to her.Tell me who u walk aroung with and ill tell u who u are.Thats pretty much what it looks like.She may not be like them but if she walks with them the impression it passes is that she is  sigh

Perhaps Chelsy allowed/agreed (with the release of photos)...Because  End the rumors (returned with Harry).  dontknow
I agree.If she havent allowed it the impression its passing is that she does.What i wonder is why would she do this?She clearlly dont win anything positive with being exposed this way.As well as i dont think judging by her carrer choices and behaviour for the last years she wants to follow any path that leads to her being exposed this way who says in a negative way.I do believe shes being used and i do believe she knows it.Now why she dont do a thing about it its where my doubts relys.

She's a party girl… c'est la vie. She's a private citizen and free to do as she pleases.
yes .... but Cressida , Pippa , Jeca  also ..... and we continue to talk about them and their choices.  flower

Now i disagree with u on this  flower
Pippa and cressida are no private citizens.At least not normal ones when they had decides to make use of theyre conexions and names whathever to build public carrers.Theyre public people the moment they have jobs that exposes them to public eyes.Pippa is a socialite,writer,model whathever who Works for papers and is constantlly participating on high profile events posing at red carpets doing photo shoots and giving intreviews.Same can be said about Cressida.Both have pr agencys working for them as they both are public people with public jobs.Both make use of theyre names, conexions to win with it on public domain.Theyre far from being private people with private lifes.Only when theyre tired of dealing with the negativism that comes with the exposition that put themselves through  bored3

To me theres no comparison with how both lives to how the other two does.I dont see jecca or chelsy taking advantage of theyre conexions and using them to build carrers linked with showbuisness exposing themselves all the time.Being on public eye.I see them living theyre normal socialites lives.Participating on small and scial events as all the other on theyre circle does.Basically socializing not winning anything with such social life they have.Jecca is even more low profile than chels we rarelly see or hear a thing about her.Same with chels if it wasnt for Jacobi leaking her private pics on his page or her attending a very few events per year i dont think we would see her at all.Both seems to me like normal girls from this circle living theyre lifes and eventually being seen at some social events once in a while.

Im not jugding anyone i think noone is wrong or right to do anything.Its all up to personal judgements and views.But i think theye totally diferent from each other.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:29:43 am by camilapitanga » Logged
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2015, 08:24:12 am »

In my personal  view  she doesn't care,  she always didn't care , and this is one of the problem with the British press.

At the housekeeper party in London or outside UK,   is present all crew, ALL, and the housekeeping are always present in ibiza, is strange I saw in iG a lot of pics,  but just jacobi pics are on the df with articles from the fake journalist. And in in this case too, she doesn't care. 

She just defend her father once in all YEAR S WE know her.

I still think she is working, the pics is see about her are always during the weekends. And a lot of people said she does, why not believe is.

All people is free to like or dislike her, because every person has hasa different views and ideas, that is good and perfect, but on chelsy we can be agree, she is, always herself without hide, game or mask.

For the events, I dislike she posed, really I do, but all her friends do and I start to think in that circle is normal. dontknow

The housekeeping like a dj born on 2011, but after a ski trip 2013 they start to be more famous, think about it.

The housekeeping are invited at weddings, dinner, they are part of this circle, all of them.

Jacob said he does both, why for him can true, and ok, and for Chelsy no? I just think like before she is  supporting her friends,  like all crew do.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2015, 01:58:35 pm »

^ simplyme, I actually very much agree with all you have said.  I don't think Chelsey cares what anyone thinks of her.  I think she lives her life as if no one is watching and that's all there is to it.  I've always thought that she was and is the woman for Harry.  He's never been as warm with anyone else.  Never once looked at Cressida like he did Chelsy.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2015, 09:29:46 pm »

I really think was true love, but if not working  was a motive.

Bea is with half housekeeping in Rome, is she a DJ too? Is the rules, law are the same for all, if stay with friends mean do their job.  eating cookies

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2015, 09:36:48 pm »

Please watch the Cressida talk.  Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2015, 10:53:19 pm »

Chelsy Davy may have split from society jeweller Charles Goode earlier this year but that hasn't stopped her branching out into the gems business herself.

Prince Harry's old flame, who recently quit her job at City law firm Allen & Overy, is designing a range made from ethically sourced materials, with the proceeds going to conservation charities with an African theme.

From the DM.

Her friends Olivia e Haneli have two charities, big charities in Africa about clothes and accessories. The other day were a charity events and she and her friends, were tagged, no pics, but the poster with name of charities. I not have more news, I will be looking around  shifty
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:55:16 pm by simplyme » Logged

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2015, 02:51:57 am »

Prince Harry's old flame, who recently quit her job at City law firm Allen & Overy, is designing a range made from ethically sourced materials, with the proceeds going to conservation charities with an African theme.

i hope this true!

This has always been a critical, made me sad.
Her with so much ...... and so little helping the poor people.

There is a lot to help in Africa South/Zimbabwe ..... many poor people to help, .......... not just animals.  flower
I really hope, keep hope ............. that Chelsy, his brother and rich friends to help your own people.
After all we are sincere, and less ''rose-colored glasses'', .... Chelsy was born in Zimbabwe and not London
THE United Nations (UN) is approaching donors to raise $60m to help alleviate a rapidly worsening food crisis in Zimbabwe, as this season’s woeful harvest leaves more than 2-million people in need of food assistance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3097215/Poorest-countries-neglected-foreign-aid-donors-report.html

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2015, 03:54:33 am »

For some people same source, is sure she left her law work, is sure she is a dj  bored3, but is not sure she is doing a charity work;  dontknow

2 big charities events where she was a committee , and always present in other. But we know she is just a party girl, and nothing more.  wopedo

How I said before, she never can be a winner!  laundry

Is a life,  sigh
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:58:30 am by simplyme » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2015, 05:52:54 am »

Chelsy Davy may have split from society jeweller Charles Goode earlier this year but that hasn't stopped her branching out into the gems business herself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3103972/GIRL-TOWN-Harry-s-polo-Prince-right-moves.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:14 am »

this is very good news - now we hear finally of what her new job will be -  something creative - a new challenge fopr her and will hopefully do some good.  Great work Chelsy!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2015, 01:43:08 pm »

^^When I click the link, Fly, I get an article with Harry doing polo stretches or something.  Did I miss the original article?  It's possible!  Thank you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2015, 03:40:59 pm »

^It's still there it's one of the articles that have 3/4 different news . scroll to fast you will miss cause it's small it's right before the Goldie Hawn article .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2015, 04:13:14 pm »

^Got it!  Thank you and sorry for my own reading laziness.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2015, 04:32:27 pm »

Ok it's good news about the jewelry designing job, but to me it's a part-time thing. My criticism of her is that she's coming off more blond bimbo party girl than the smart girl she is. I thought that her new job would be heading up a charity.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: