Royal Gossip
August 16, 2017, 06:18:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 37731 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #300 on: December 16, 2016, 04:43:48 am »

geez - all this aristo girls start designing jewelry or clothes - give it a rest - there is only so  much room in the marketplace

Chelsy should not welcome that headline -

but MM =- that is your future - forever one of Harry's exes.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2016, 06:43:32 am »

I'm not gonna lie, but I think she looks very pretty in that picture they showed. But I agree they should branch out from jewelry making and try for something else.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2016, 10:21:15 am »

The little idiot could try using her degree, she did after all go to one. Wasn't that her main selling point?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2016, 10:27:59 am »

Maybe she decided that law wasn't for her? Sure is a lot of time and money spent on something you aren't going to use, though.  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2016, 11:19:53 am »

She should have figured this out BEFORE she decided to take up space in school. She goes from a respectable degree and possibly being able to run her own firm to basically making dinky jewelry and posing and making it clear that she won't be living a life of her own outside society. Stupid flake.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2016, 11:48:35 am »

Prince Harry’s former girlfriend Chelsy Davy is refusing to fade into the background while his new leading lady, U.S. actress Meghan Markle, takes centre stage.

tehe Have to laugh

KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2016, 01:11:10 pm »

It's a shame that Chelsey gave up her law career. That was something I very much admired about her. If it really was not right for her, then she did the right thing though.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2016, 01:31:13 pm »

She barely dipped a toe in and basically wasted space. She should have figured out what the reality is that she wanted to do with her life long before school.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2016, 04:22:04 pm »

Being a lawyer at that level means working 12 hours a day or more you do not know unless you try.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2016, 06:15:24 pm »

^yeah. Isn't that suppose to be the way it is, because if you don't try the more you will regret it in the future. So maybe she really wanted to at the time be a lawyer and then realized man, this isn't what I want, but hey she went for it and I applaude her for it. The jewelry thing though seems weird though. Like I don't know her personally but what made her go from trying for lawyer, to dating a guy in the jewelry business to then automatically hey here's MY jewelry business? I hope she didn't use the last boyfriend to get there you know what I mean and it just happened to be her second dream. easter-lol

KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2016, 06:41:15 pm »

I know a lot of people who started out in one direction in life and ended up going another. It's just harder for people who are lawyers, doctors, etc. because of the investment of time and money put into it. She seems somewhat directionless now with this jewelry business and rumors of helping dj for housekeeping, or whatever is going on with that. But perhaps her family is so wealthy that she doesn't have to care.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: December 17, 2016, 10:17:46 pm »

There's a surgeon that I know about that went on to become a tailor. Both in need of steady hands and sewing things up so that's not that difficult a transition. tehe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #312 on: December 17, 2016, 10:59:57 pm »

The instagram post has been deleted by Missy. Her family is very private and upstanding folks so I bet she's upset that the picture she posted is being used to write nonsense about her friend.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #313 on: December 18, 2016, 04:10:46 am »

I always wondered if part of why Chels became a lawyer was to do the legal work for  her family's business?

I agree the jewelry thing is silly - overpriced - not that great design really - and how much is she making ?  She only sells in one store.  Plus at a time when rhinos and elephants are being killed to extinction - she makes jewelry that features horns?  did not seem right

It is like she is dabbling - and yes - she was with the designer and the breaks up with him and suddenly she is a designer?  her and Missy - rich girls dabbling.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #314 on: December 18, 2016, 04:23:25 am »

^I doubt helping her family's business with legal work was her main motivation, though could come in handy. Aren't they operating under the laws of another country though? Apparently they are quite wealthy and could afford their own lawyer. The choice to do a jewelry business is very surprising, especially since it is such a departure from being a lawyer, but perhaps she was very much influenced by the ex-boyfriend who was a jeweler.

^^That's amazing, though will make much less money presumably.
Rhonevale
royal watcher

« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2016, 08:55:03 pm »

The jewellery is so bland and overpriced only her friends must be buying it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #316 on: March 02, 2017, 03:24:12 am »

Chelsy tries a spot of Meghan's style: Harry's ex sports a beanie hat, sunglasses and puffa jacket as she goes shopping in London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4273610/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Chelsy-tries-Meghan-s-style.html#ixzz4a8S4NbSW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wonder if Sebastain died a little inside after writing that artcle
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:27:19 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #317 on: March 02, 2017, 11:14:46 am »

Maybe he did. But I did after reading that.

What stupid leggings is she wearing? No wonder she's cold wearing them. They're sheer leggings with no heat in them. Just another dumb thing to wear so she can be papped and appear in the newspaper. And idiots like me read it.

Note to self. "I reallly must stop reading junk like this."  bored3
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2017, 05:45:15 pm »

She's wearing her workout gear,  tehe: nothing to see here.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2017, 07:01:22 pm »

So it's cold in London, ok...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: