Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 06:41:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 38973 times)
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2015, 01:34:05 pm »

Dinner with friends,  what is wrong? This girl can breath, because everything she does is wrong  bored3

Alexis, Arthur she knows these guys, from long time.

Best friends?  She and jacobI? ,  this is your opinion, her bests are other people,  like missy, lexie.  Sure and unfortunately she and jacobi are friends,   sigh and is normal, have a dinner for birthday if you are friends

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:36:46 pm by simplyme » Logged

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 01:41:46 pm »

I wrote that it was wrong?

I really think Melissa, Jacobi and Olivia are the best friends of Chelsy..... in UK.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2015, 01:54:02 pm »

Not at all so ^
I'm lost cause I don't see anything wrong with saying " b-day best friends Jacobi " dontknow

Her and Jacobi are good friends and you can have male best friends.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:57:52 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 02:15:18 pm »

Not at all so ^
I'm lost cause I don't see anything wrong with saying " b-day best friends Jacobi " dontknow

Her and Jacobi are good friends and you can have male best friends.

how you wrote now, no, like wrote before maybe  dontknow

Maybe wasn't purpose and I ask Sorry if was my misunderstood  sorry
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 02:21:25 pm by simplyme » Logged

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2015, 07:36:27 pm »

Shes friends with Jacobi for years no news   bored3
I had changed my opinion about him through the years not coz of his sister relationship with Harry and all my opinions about it but mainlly coz i believe hes clearlly using and selling chelsy out(pics,news,info whathever).I do think he likes chels genuinelly but this wont stop him from using her if he wants to and especially if she keeps allowing him to do it.About this anyway is up to chels to see and take some action about it.Or she dont know shes been used or she knows but dont care i guess now on this i agree.

Now the most interesting thing noone had mentioned obviouslly chelsy and the one who should not be named finally toguether at the same pics  eating cookies laugh  

Im surprised people are resisting to comment about this.Maybe coz some really wants to create this huge thing about them being actually friends or clsoe whahever.I dont think theyre best friends but sure they run on same circle and probablly get along.Like since always.Chels never striked me as the mean competitive girl or who says a bad ex.I think she left the way very clear for Harry to date whovere he wants and i dare to say she was happy for him to be dating her.It may had been a chock at first given she was not part of theyre iminent circle coz of her age at the time she came around but i believe after sometime it passed.I dont think there was ever any complication between then about this especially not coming from chels.Im not surprised to see this pics im surprised that it took so long for them to be pictured toguether!And im surprised that when it finally comes out people have nothing to day about it tehe

Whathever.... I dont think this means anything but to me it sends a message that whoever is dating or will end up with is none of them and it makes me very happy.Chels coz i like her and wants her to be happy and i dont think marrying into the rf would make her happy at all.The other one coz i dont like her at all and i hope she disapears forever like the others did by the way.Becoming famous for somehing or who says marring a royal would only make this impossible.So i hop they both keep being happy living there lifes, being friends whahtevet...away from RF  thumbsup tehe

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:42:00 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 08:34:25 pm »

Jacobi declined all his responsabilities, when some people, asked, one for all his best friend, or twin ( both boys are blonde, party boy, rich of/by  father) , he said somebody is taking his pics and he can't understand  who is, and how to stop. Dear jacobi try to close your accounts, and accept only people, you know, like  chelsy and missy, micheal, Franceco are doing.  The problem now is, a lot of them, start to have IG or Other social accounts open, like Arthur,  Lara,  Susanna, Julz, etc . Is easy to follow them.

Chelsy doesn't care who harry date, because they move on, years ago. About the pic is full all jacobi old friends, and I like chelsy outfit, and her amazing smile.  thumbsup

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2015, 11:10:32 pm »

first off - I did not say Chelsy was an alcoholic - I expressly said she backed off when Harry went further.

second - I don't see anything wrong with Chelsy going to a dinner with her friends - or with Jacobi.  I think Jacobi is iffy in that he clearly sends stuff to the press - Sebastian Shakespeare for sure.

Chelsy looks great
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 02:13:36 pm »

Sorry, Harry! Prince's ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy turns heads in sophisticated black lace gown as she poses with male friends at charity gala dinner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3082973/Prince-Harry-s-ex-girlfriend-Chelsy-Davy-turns-heads-Cash-Rocket-charity-gala-dinner-black-lace-gown.html

She looks nice

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 07:09:09 pm »

Dress : I not like this version.... I prefer this: http://www.fashionfuss.com/temperley-london-tattoo-appliqued-tulle-gown/

i think is Temperley London (2011) .  http://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/126927-temperley-london-fall-2011-runway-review/

Hair : why she never holds hair?  makes a beautiful hairstyle?

earring : i LOVE!!!

Not at all so ^

thankyou Fly  Hi

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 08:57:56 pm »

Its a pretty dress and im surprised its Temperley.Besides chels friend Kate winser Works for the brand so.But still with exception from the royal wedding this would be second time i see chels wearing a famous brand.

I think the dress is pretty and she does looks good in some pics others not so much.She dont look so skinny in this dress have to say wich i guess is a good sign  there laugh

I also loved the earings  thumbsup
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2015, 11:20:02 pm »

Agree @daniful i prefer the other version, but looks like something Kate wore huh

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2015, 04:04:22 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: After Cressie the stage star, Harry's Chelsy turns Ibiza DJ

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3101724/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Cressie-stage-star-Harry-s-Chelsy-turns-Ibiza-DJ.html#ixzz3bUbt3bj2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All I can say is  huh Shocked dontknow bye to any chance of this girl being with Harry because she's chosen to swan around with Jaccobi and crew on the party scene playing a DJ. So much for her being into charity and such. Her biggest critique was right in saying that she's just a good time girl. Why would she give up her law career to do this?

Keep Calm and Carry On
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 05:01:29 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: After Cressie the stage star, Harry's Chelsy turns Ibiza DJ

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3101724/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Cressie-stage-star-Harry-s-Chelsy-turns-Ibiza-DJ.html#ixzz3bUbt3bj2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All I can say is  huh Shocked dontknow bye to any chance of this girl being with Harry because she's chosen to swan around with Jaccobi and crew on the party scene playing a DJ. So much for her being into charity and such. Her biggest critique was right in saying that she's just a good time girl. Why would she give up her law career to do this?
now she can get drunk and work at the same time
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 06:08:41 am »

so this is interesting - in the midst of Harry return rumors - Chelsy goes of on a trip with Jacobi - who played a major role in the Ibiza break up and who has always been a thorn in Harry's side.  I'd say then rumors are false or Chelsy is asserting herself with Harry - again.

Foolish of her to play into the party girl image if she and Harry are reuniting.  So I think the rumors are false.

But seriously Chelsy - quit the law to pal around with Jacobi?  When will she start a new job?
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2015, 07:35:29 am »

Girls, please be serious is the DO and is Sebastian Shakespeare. She is supporting the HK since 2011.

Do you really think, a girls with 2 degrees, 3 yes or hard work in a top law firm, became a dj  this age? We had and a we will have pics with her and the Kousekeepin.

Please Please be serious,  girls.  thumbsup

How someone can believe at at this article? I can't stop to laugh, the pic with the hat  is older then a month  laugh and any friends of housekeeping has one laugh

I can't stop to laugh,  is another article for but her in artic bad light for put the other in  splendid light.  thumbsup

Why not an article about her really job? Not Not an article where the pics are older then a month , taken during the weekend and with with friends from and long time

This Shakespeare has hasa has a good fantasy  laugh laugh

I can't stop to laugh   laugh laugh

OMG,  fortunately I can see the truth in Facebook and in IG, I not follower her  but but a but a lot but a lot of her friends,  and the truth isn't I not this stupid article.  bignono

I can't stop to laugh  laugh laugh laugh, the most hilarious part is some people think is true laugh laugh

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 07:48:39 am »

Sorry Sorry for Sorry for the double post. I can't stop to laugh, and the Housekeeping in their page wrote Cressida is her girl and mentor.

I can't stop to laugh,  and the fact the people, believe it, is is the most fun part, laugh laugh

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 08:07:36 am »

so this is interesting - in the midst of Harry return rumors - Chelsy goes of on a trip with Jacobi - who played a major role in the Ibiza break up and who has always been a thorn in Harry's side.  I'd say then rumors are false or Chelsy is asserting herself with Harry - again.

Foolish of her to play into the party girl image if she and Harry are reuniting.  So I think the rumors are false.

But seriously Chelsy - quit the law to pal around with Jacobi?  When will she start a new job?
rumors are definitely false but they'll be more of it if she continues with the same fame seekers. And whether the new job rumor is false or not, it being believable to some says something about her rep.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:13 am »

The fame seekers are friends unfortunately from long time, the same fame seekers organiser ed for her two parties when for her law work she she was sent in Turkey.

The same fame seeker were at lady natasha  (half ) and and at and at lady Percy (all of them) weddings

The same fame seekers went went to school with half or more of the young aristocracy

Sebastian is really rich, isn't English but grew up in England.

But isn cheesy,  put in cross, Cross, forgot  what she did and job she can work hard. She always shown herself , bad or good.

Every time,  the comments about her and Harry are positive,  some nasty articles come out,  SHE ISN'T  SAINT , but Buti but not believe is a coincidence

I can't still stop to laugh  laugh laugh

PS: I hope harry finds his perfect girl girl and finally the press and all  of us leave alone this  girl (these girls)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:25:36 am by simplyme » Logged

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 12:02:41 pm »

Call me a neurotic but i find this all so predictable i mean its always the same.The other one tries to do something and get worshoped by the usual ones.Her pr fails badlly and it ends up having moe backlash than support then sebastian lalala starts to write his nasty pieces about chelsy  bored3 Next he will lick the "other" but and suggets something like shes back with Harry and blablabla...and more chelsy bashing bashing.Its so predictable i wonder why they keep doing the same things.Maybe coz people keeps falling for it seriouslly.I dont know what happen with chels.Im not in touch with her life coz well as far as i know most of the things she does are priovate and events she attends as well.Hacobi is the only one who keeps on autorizing leaking her pics.Abput this i think its his fault and chels as well.Coz no matter how many times he does this she still there with him  wopedo

Now about these silly rumours of her getting back to Harry.Seriouslly where are the bases fpr all this besides putting her name there in my opinion to destract attention from others  eating cookies Also rumours about her leaving law to become a dj  there laugh
I would be very surprised if this is true.Chels has always been a party girl she always attended events especially during summer.She always travelled and she always worked while doing all this.She has been to ibiza with this same people like a Thousand of times and at this same period of the year.She had dj as a hobby as does all the girls who travel with these group of people and attend such events.Everyone does this.But for sebastian lalalal even though her name still on the firm site she left the her job and coz she was seen with her dj friends shes now droppping law to become a dj?!Seriouslly.Ill believe it when i see it.If this hasnt happened like a Thousand times before Always the same exact way at the same exact timing i would say im afraid its true but seriouslly.

To me the biggest question remaisn is why shes still accepting all this.Coz she clearlly knows what theyre doing and how theyre using her and for what and she dont seem to mind.Wich is at leat weird coz shes not been gaining anything with this besides bashing.I wonder whats the thing that keeps her atacjed to this people to the point of being used, abused and humiliated as shes been for what???Upgrade other people profiles honestlly.Coz clearlly her is not being upgrated at all if anything its been lowered bif time with this kinda of articles.I wonder what goes on for real between these people  bored3
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 12:26:03 pm »

@camilapitanga i can't stop to laugh, I just can't .

How you said she was in ibiza with the housekeeping other time , they are part of that set, unfortunately.

No doubts this this is a job from other people PR, and she really doesn't care, in my personal blew she need to do something for to stop this campaign against her, but she didn't care about the press before, why she needs care now.

Sincerely I'm a  bit disappointed, some people decide to not supporter anymore herbs,  around Internet,  I still trust her, because she always show us how she play hard her free time, but how she can take her goals, she did, she does, she is chelsy,  she can hide herself good or not,  she is genuine, like or dislike,  she not hide berself.

If a pic behind the console, make her  a dj,  missy,  eugenie,  lily,  are dj too. I wrote just three names,  I can write more

I can't still stop to laugh  laugh laugh

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:31:27 pm by simplyme » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: