Royal Gossip
May 27, 2019, 12:43:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2019  (Read 1247 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 09:25:26 pm »

@dianab my mother said the same! That kate likes to wait a bit more between kids.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 10:51:34 pm »

Kate may only want three. Supposedly she had to talk William into having the third child.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 11:14:10 pm »

@dianab my mother said the same! That kate likes to wait a bit more between kids.
Kate has kids every 2 years... i dont doubt she has a child aged 40... i think she and william will end up with 5 kids!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 11:32:57 pm »

I doubt it. She has the severe illness early in the pregnancy. Her mother had three children, she may want three only. Having children in her forties also could be more risky. She may close up shop so to speak. She did not look as well post pregnancy with Louis as she did with the others. the succession is secure and Will tends to grouse about the 'noisy" children.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 11:34:52 pm by sandy » Logged
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 02:49:40 am »

I think she'll have one more before she's 40. Then she closes up shop.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 05:04:10 am »

Good old Fergie and Andy will announce they will be grandparents in a few months AND Bea is marrying MEggle's ex Cory.  Tongue
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 07:02:44 am »

I think the so called 'younger generation' will start becoming more old hat and a lot more less covered and if so, not with enthusiasm. It's not like they're 'young and hot' anymore and it's not like they are able to be thought of as having the ability to be more exceptional than otherwise. No more thinking that they are going to pave the way and break new ground and accomplish great things. All that is over. They aren't even attractive anymore and aren't even doing much to help their nation. Neither Beatrice or Eugenie or Harry or William are even all that well educated or trained or skilled. William has gone from being buff to having gone to seed before 40.

Harry is balding quickly and it's not like he's looking so hot anymore. His attempts to grow a beard and look distinguished have failed and it's not like he even has it well styled. It is in fact unkempt and he is clearly bleary and unwell and looking more and more strained.

I doubt it. She has the severe illness early in the pregnancy. Her mother had three children, she may want three only. Having children in her forties also could be more risky. She may close up shop so to speak. She did not look as well post pregnancy with Louis as she did with the others. the succession is secure and Will tends to grouse about the 'noisy" children.

I think she will go for another child, but this time, the response will in fact be diffident and nonchalant, which will disconcert her. If she does and goes on another year long maternity leave, I am certain that she will end up getting left adrift in terms of press coverage and public affection. The kids of Harry and Meg will fill the void left by Kate and I am certain that as long as Meg provides info on herself and her family, that Kate will end up replaced. No one will put up with another year of her slacking and giving the double fingers to the public who pays for her to work and frankly I think the press isn't going to attack her, but simply ignore her and cover Meg or any other new 'it' girl that comes along. Kate is rapidly becoming old news, or at least routine humdrum news and nothing exceptionally interesting or vogue.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 11:46:03 am »

The idea of the "third child" in a family that mostly has two I think was something Kate thought would go over well. It didn't. And the Christening was even toned down with no Mary Poppins themed event with the nanny all dressed up.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 12:15:40 pm »

I think she'll have one more before she's 40. Then she closes up shop.
I recall her uncle Gary said in a interview (IIRC before charlotte pregnancy/birth) that kate always wanted one big family with 4 kids... but i can believe she'll try for a 5th child...

When Louis is about 2 years-old I'm sure there'll be a new pregnancy!

I think the so called 'younger generation' will start becoming more old hat and a lot more less covered and if so, not with enthusiasm. It's not like they're 'young and hot' anymore and it's not like they are able to be thought of as having the ability to be more exceptional than otherwise. No more thinking that they are going to pave the way and break new ground and accomplish great things. All that is over. They aren't even attractive anymore and aren't even doing much to help their nation. Neither Beatrice or Eugenie or Harry or William are even all that well educated or trained or skilled. William has gone from being buff to having gone to seed before 40.

Harry is balding quickly and it's not like he's looking so hot anymore. His attempts to grow a beard and look distinguished have failed and it's not like he even has it well styled. It is in fact unkempt and he is clearly bleary and unwell and looking more and more strained.

I think she will go for another child, but this time, the response will in fact be diffident and nonchalant, which will disconcert her. If she does and goes on another year long maternity leave, I am certain that she will end up getting left adrift in terms of press coverage and public affection. The kids of Harry and Meg will fill the void left by Kate and I am certain that as long as Meg provides info on herself and her family, that Kate will end up replaced. No one will put up with another year of her slacking and giving the double fingers to the public who pays for her to work and frankly I think the press isn't going to attack her, but simply ignore her and cover Meg or any other new 'it' girl that comes along. Kate is rapidly becoming old news, or at least routine humdrum news and nothing exceptionally interesting or vogue.
As meghan factor has made Kate popular I think her new pregnancy will be well-received by royalists... people who dont care for the windosrs and see they all as a waste of space, will continue with their views
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:20:42 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 07:45:52 pm »

She may have changed  her mind since. She has been very sick at the beginning of each pregnancy. ANd has not looked as well after Louis was born.  I am not so sure she will attempt another pregnancy. There are health risks for an older pregnancy.

I don't think a new pregnancy would be all that well received. I noticed less than enthusiastic comments about the 3rd pregnancy announcement. She has one of each now and a second son. She might consider another pregnancy had the first two been girls  and tried for a boy or tried for a girl if the first two had been boys.  Uncle Gary had said something to that effect.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 08:35:41 pm »

Last reminder this is not a discussion thread but a prediction thread. To discuss Kate pregnancies please go to her board.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 10:51:15 pm »

Prediction: George and Charlotte will be attendants at: James Middleton's wedding and possibly, Beatrice's. Jecca will be pregnant with a daughter.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 06:00:55 am »

I think Kate and William are going to work on finding James a wife and it'll be an intense effort on the media, but entertaining to us.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 11:24:49 am »

As Kate as Tatiana Santo Domingo will have new babies in 2020. As always Tatiana will give the birth weeks before Kate and as always the both babies will be the same sex (probably boys). Maybe Madeleine will have a new child in 2020/1, but with her it'll be more unlikely, she comes from family of 3, who knows if she wants a 4th child?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: