Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:52:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy Part VI  (Read 36876 times)
Vesper
Countess

« on: May 07, 2015, 07:07:02 am »

How much substance could a pair of 18-20s have? By the time she was 24-26, and in law school at that point, I bet she was/is now a completely a more evolved person.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 09:30:30 am »

Two volatile and immature people in one relationship, is the very foundation for a toxic environment. I don't think there's anyone in the world who can say that they know a couple where both people are volatile and immature, but have such a great relationship. They may have good moments but that's about it. It's nothing but a roller coaster of ups and downs, with their being more downs than anything.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:54:00 am »

I think the wedding was a wake up to Chelsy on how her life as an eventual Duchess/Countess would be like and it wasn't a pretty picture that made her act out without thinking that it would be the last straw for Harry ... I will never believe she wanted to end it as you could see how upset she was when she returned from Ibiza to find she had been replaced by Flee ... on to the now ...I really hope even though I will never like Chelsy like I used to after what she pulled (I am a Harry fan first and she did make him unhappy) if she now has wrapped her head around the idea of being a Countess and all that comes with it and makes him happy so be it I really hope that happens ...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:01:34 am by Jane23 » Logged
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 10:24:28 am »

Two volatile and immature people in one relationship, is the very foundation for a toxic environment. I don't think there's anyone in the world who can say that they know a couple where both people are volatile and immature, but have such a great relationship. They may have good moments but that's about it. It's nothing but a roller coaster of ups and downs, with their being more downs than anything.
them friends described and still do like a great couple.  dontknow

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 04:51:28 pm »

^ Then he has idiotic friends, if there are any that are or were, truly speaking to the press, and not the press making things up. If it were just one of those qualities in one person than I'd maybe give it some credence but both of those qualities in both people? Nope. People underestimate the power of words. Volatile is a very strong word and it's not having a bit of a temper. Being described as such, takes things to a whole other level, which could very well include a the person hitting things and persons, and breaking things when they're having a flare up. Two volatile people engaging one another would be a disaster. Immaturity just leaves the door open to the two volatile people then arguing over any and every small thing and stuff that doesn't even matter. Two people who haven't dated let alone been around one another much in years, can't be described as anything together, because who knows anymore. People have a way of seeing what they want to see. A lot of people can be sucked into thinking that a couple "belongs together" when that couple has been together a long time, especially when the couple got together very young (must be some sort of Romeo and Juliet Syndrome - and no I don't know if that's a real syndrome, that's just how I think of it) doesn't make it so though. It's just that they're also not ready to let go of the familiar and the comfortable and start to idealize things. So either these friends are exaggerating these qualities in both of them or they're so attached to the idea of them as a coupe that they're willing to ignore the red flags. Quite frankly, reading a lot of the stories that came out about these two, I'd say it's the latter. On top of it, Harry's still immature in his personal life.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 05:14:15 pm »

Oh, man , I'm so confused. What we talking about? both Chelsy and Harry moved on long time ago, this is just gossip from the press, that's all. Oh, I don't know how anyone can label the relationship as volatile when weren't in it, but okay.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 05:41:48 pm »

Personally given how messy the relationship was I can not see any friend of his wishing they got back together let alone talking to the press about it  dontknow ... in fact during the Cressida days Chelsy flew to Turkey because she was set aside ... I can not understand if this is the press being bored or there is some truth to this who knows I guess we will find out in time ... like I said if Harry wants to date again among other things he needs to set the record straight about this Chelsy situation or I can not see any woman with a brain getting anywhere near him ...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 06:28:26 pm »

Alex?  Please move the above (portion of simple's and cate's full post to the Cressida thread if you so choose).  Off topic reminder.  This time.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 01:36:34 am »

I just dont think people who are no good for each other date for suich long periodsIt's quite common actually. Usually because one or both people enable the other in some way and/or are codependent. It's toxic and horrible but there are plenty of people going through these sorts of relationships everyday and have been for years with the same person, even multiple people (when you don't change, you attract the same type of person). They could be married, co-habitating, or even just friends.

I agree,I did not expressed my opinion correctlly.What i tryed to say is that people like Harry and chelsy wouldnt normally get envolved in such kinda of relationships.For a lot of reasons.I mean why would u remain on a toxic relationship when u have so many options?I know i wouldnt.Thats what i tryed to say.Also theyre relationship was quite exposed personally i dont think they were toxic to each other at all and even if they were someone or even media would talk so much about it that it wouldnt had lasted.

To me its a very overreacted opinion that theyre relationship was messy/toxic.Like Harry drinking ocasionally and on private times like any other guy of his age does btw and being considered an alcoholic by some for doing this.I mean come on.I think they were a normal couple who sometimes had fights.Ups and downs.Weird to me are couples who spend years toguether and never fight.People who agrees in everything and never had diverse opinions.I think they were and continue to be very normal people who like everyone else on theyre circles drink/smokes and enjoys partying at nightclubs when they were younger.Nothing anormal about any of this.Everyone does this.I dont see why this demonization about people enjoying having fun,drinking,smoking whathever its life thats what people do.Everyone.I personally dont see anything wrong about any of this neither will never understand what some see so wrong in these people or why not say anyone whos normal doing such things.I mean seriouslly.To me anyway there was nothing toxic about theyre relationship.They partyied and drinked toguether both were smokers and had some ups and downs.To me honestlly they were a normal couple having a very normal relatiopnship.The thing is as they grew up they both changed and the relationship didnt survived such changes.I dont see anything messy or toxic about theyre relationship.My opinion anyway.

People underestimate the power of words. Volatile is a very strong word and it's not having a bit of a temper. Being described as such, takes things to a whole other level, which could very well include a the person hitting things and persons, and breaking things when they're having a flare up.

I agree.And i add that whathever description volatile is interpreted as i dont think it applys to chels and Harry as individuals neither as a couple.I think both have Strong personality and Harry had some ocasions where he seemed to have lost his temper.Normally when being harassed.I dont see this as a trade of his personality as some does.Only a few ocasions and very isolated cases.Is the same thing about drinkign ocasionally and being considered an alcoholic.Such ocasions are normally taken out of proportion and very very overreacted   bored3
If they were both like this description again i dont think theyre relationship would have lasted as long as it did.One of them would had realized it was a huge mistake and moved on or someone outside would had said so.Not to mention we would have inumerous scandals while they dated and OHHH theres none.In about 7/8 years they were toguether.All Harry envolved in scandals he wasnt with chelsy so  bored3

Personally given how messy the relationship was

I dont get it whats so messy about theyre relationship?Just for curiosity.And again if they were so messy why would u want them back toguether?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:44:46 am by camilapitanga » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 02:08:23 am »

Camilitapanga - cannot answer for others but you know there were so many stories - not just in the press but people who witnessed things - about Harry and Chelsy's fights spats whatever you want to call them.  Chelsy getting upset over Harry's flirting cheating partying Harry giving Chelsy ultimatums about avoiding certain friends (Jacobi said to one friend who Harry seriously disliked).

That is what I mean about a volatile relationship - they both seemed to set each other off.  High flashpoint.

But of course people stay together longer than they should all the time - the extreme being people who stay in abusive relationships for decades.  As I said - for some people a lot of drama in a relationship seems normal.  Or the good appears to outweigh the bad.   people use guilt/pity to keep a partner.  All sorts of thing go on that maintain even relationships that should end.  Don't know what went on with Harry and Chelsy but Harry was never that supportive of Chesy's goals - notoriously only went up to Leeds to see her once  otherwise she had to come to him in London every weekend while she was studying law.

Drinking one's self blotto week after week is not normal - first off it makes for lousy sex and second off it hardly makes for great conversation either.  And we know when younger that is what Harry did week after week.  Chelsy appears to not have gone that far.   Hauling one's drunk BF around can get dull after awhile.

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 03:05:45 am »

^Sorry if sounded like i was answerring u directlly.English is not my first language and as said volatile can have diferente interpretations.I agree.My answer about they being volatile wasnt fo ure comment but for the desccription given by the other poster wich has more to deal with how i see volatile meaning.Thats why i said whathever people interpret it i personally dont think they are any of it.My opinion.

Everything u described and i had seen and read about rumours etc to me sounds like a normal relationship.Thats what im saying.With exception from the cheating that was never proved but im sure he did it during the time they dated i dont think Harry disrespected Chels.And if he did she accepted it.Anywya taking the suposed cheating out (wich also is normal for many relationships unfortunatelly) i dont see anything in theyre relationship as abusive or toxic/messy.I know some dont accept such things and thing this as abusive i think too but the truth is the wolrd we live in is far from perfect and out of a 100 mens 98 cheat so it may be a bad thing but is a very common thing.Judging by standarts some have is not considered something abusive.Taking out this they had arguments/fights whathever for 7 years.Nothing out of this world no breaking places or throwing things at each other no scandals no people saying they were ever like being abusive to each other.Just a normal couple fighting for silly or big things and then being seen happy as ever after sometime.I find it perfectlly normal and healthy.Ive been in a relationship for 5 years i dont know how many times i fighted argued with my bf or how many partys we went to toguether where we drinked as everyone else.I dont think there was anything anormal or messy about dating my bf at the time and acting as we did  blink

I dont know if he was supportive of her goals or not there was never any indication he was or not and he never dais a thing about it either.She was only a student while they dated so its hard for me to formulate na opinion about how supportive he was about her or not.I dont think he cared much about it but i dont know to say if he was supportive or not.For real.

About drinking i think theres a diference between people drinking and being alcoholics.I think people tend to take this out of porportion and make this a huge elefant.I personally dont see it this way.I had alcoholics in my familly and i dont think Harry is one.I think Harry had his wild times but most of the time hes pretty normal to me.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:13:01 am by camilapitanga » Logged
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 05:10:08 am »

Camilitapanga - cannot answer for others but you know there were so many stories - not just in the press but people who witnessed things - about Harry and Chelsy's fights spats whatever you want to call them.  Chelsy getting upset over Harry's flirting cheating partying Harry giving Chelsy ultimatums about avoiding certain friends (Jacobi said to one friend who Harry seriously disliked).

That is what I mean about a volatile relationship - they both seemed to set each other off.  High flashpoint.

But of course people stay together longer than they should all the time - the extreme being people who stay in abusive relationships for decades.  As I said - for some people a lot of drama in a relationship seems normal.  Or the good appears to outweigh the bad.   people use guilt/pity to keep a partner.  All sorts of thing go on that maintain even relationships that should end.  Don't know what went on with Harry and Chelsy but Harry was never that supportive of Chesy's goals - notoriously only went up to Leeds to see her once  otherwise she had to come to him in London every weekend while she was studying law.

Drinking one's self blotto week after week is not normal - first off it makes for lousy sex and second off it hardly makes for great conversation either.  And we know when younger that is what Harry did week after week.  Chelsy appears to not have gone that far.   Hauling one's drunk BF around can get dull after awhile.

Now she an alcohol is too. dontknow

This girl is a messy one,  sly, and nobody here remember her goal taken. I no want they back together but ruin her reputation in this  way I think isn't nice at all. Sure she like party and holiday,  but she shown too, how to work hard for her goal, before like a student, and later like lawyer.

I still prefer her, who shown herself without  mask, in a good way or in a bad way.

I really don't know what to say, if somebody says something nice about her,  is because is her friends, not because is true, (other day a comment here),  in anyway she can't win, she has just a bad side,  dontknow,

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 08:56:33 am »

I just dont think people who are no good for each other date for suich long periodsIt's quite common actually. Usually because one or both people enable the other in some way and/or are codependent. It's toxic and horrible but there are plenty of people going through these sorts of relationships everyday and have been for years with the same person, even multiple people (when you don't change, you attract the same type of person). They could be married, co-habitating, or even just friends.

I agree,I did not expressed my opinion correctlly.What i tryed to say is that people like Harry and chelsy wouldnt normally get envolved in such kinda of relationships.For a lot of reasons.I mean why would u remain on a toxic relationship when u have so many options?I know i wouldnt.Thats what i tryed to say.Also theyre relationship was quite exposed personally i dont think they were toxic to each other at all and even if they were someone or even media would talk so much about it that it wouldnt had lasted.

To me its a very overreacted opinion that theyre relationship was messy/toxic.Like Harry drinking ocasionally and on private times like any other guy of his age does btw and being considered an alcoholic by some for doing this.I mean come on.I think they were a normal couple who sometimes had fights.Ups and downs.Weird to me are couples who spend years toguether and never fight.People who agrees in everything and never had diverse opinions.I think they were and continue to be very normal people who like everyone else on theyre circles drink/smokes and enjoys partying at nightclubs when they were younger.Nothing anormal about any of this.Everyone does this.I dont see why this demonization about people enjoying having fun,drinking,smoking whathever its life thats what people do.Everyone.I personally dont see anything wrong about any of this neither will never understand what some see so wrong in these people or why not say anyone whos normal doing such things.I mean seriouslly.To me anyway there was nothing toxic about theyre relationship.They partyied and drinked toguether both were smokers and had some ups and downs.To me honestlly they were a normal couple having a very normal relatiopnship.The thing is as they grew up they both changed and the relationship didnt survived such changes.I dont see anything messy or toxic about theyre relationship.My opinion anyway.

People underestimate the power of words. Volatile is a very strong word and it's not having a bit of a temper. Being described as such, takes things to a whole other level, which could very well include a the person hitting things and persons, and breaking things when they're having a flare up.

I agree.And i add that whathever description volatile is interpreted as i dont think it applys to chels and Harry as individuals neither as a couple.I think both have Strong personality and Harry had some ocasions where he seemed to have lost his temper.Normally when being harassed.I dont see this as a trade of his personality as some does.Only a few ocasions and very isolated cases.Is the same thing about drinkign ocasionally and being considered an alcoholic.Such ocasions are normally taken out of proportion and very very overreacted   bored3
If they were both like this description again i dont think theyre relationship would have lasted as long as it did.One of them would had realized it was a huge mistake and moved on or someone outside would had said so.Not to mention we would have inumerous scandals while they dated and OHHH theres none.In about 7/8 years they were toguether.All Harry envolved in scandals he wasnt with chelsy so  bored3

Personally given how messy the relationship was

I dont get it whats so messy about theyre relationship?Just for curiosity.And again if they were so messy why would u want them back toguether?
Harry's drinking problem is out there for everyone to see if you ask me ... as for Chelsy ... I said if they have matured and discovered they can't live without each other and that makes Harry happy I am all for them getting back together ... but if they go back together for the same ol same ol I don't want them back together ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2015, 08:52:29 pm »

harry is not a "drunk" nor an "alcoholic."  For a "drinker" Harry does a whole lot better than his brother on appearances (plus his brother has all but disappeared) and speaks a lot better.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:54:13 pm by sandy » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 11:07:39 pm »

^"In your opinion", "From what I can see"...how many times do I have to state this?  This is your opinion not a fact so don't make it sound like one.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 11:12:39 pm »

I don't Harry is a drunk or an alcoholic either. Everyone drinks socially, I know I do, but just because I have one too many martinis or gin and tonic at times doesn't mean I'm a drunk. To know that for a fact, we would need to be in direct contact with him, and sorry press reports are not always accurate or factual.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 11:14:30 pm »

Let's get back on topic or go over and/or discuss this on Harry chat thread.  TY.  YM

sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 01:37:00 am »

^"In your opinion", "From what I can see"...how many times do I have to state this?  This is your opinion not a fact so don't make it sound like one.  YM

I always opine unless I state otherwise. I was disagreeing in any case (that is if I were the one addressed in the above post).
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 04:01:08 am »

^Yes, I'm well aware of that which is why I have asked you time and time again to couch your posts quite clearly that they are only your opinion, not a statement of fact.  It's a recurring issue and the next time, because there is already a warning for you on the books, it's a ban.  So be mindful.  YM

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 01:01:35 pm »

b-day ....  best friend Chelsy..... Jacobbi

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f5cf3dd1b737bce169675c311a3c9268/tumblr_no65xq5OMH1tzuyyfo2_500.jpg
royaltyandmorebysissi.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: