Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:51:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances III  (Read 72333 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #580 on: May 15, 2016, 05:30:29 am »

That's the one thing that makes absolutely no sense. I think Waity did that on purpose because it'd make Wills get mad and want to protect her from the press by marrying her. Harry's last girlfriend acted like she hatted the press but in reality used the press to get herself worldwide attention. It's a shame that they both seem to deal with girls that are users and coniving cows instead of genuine women who really care about the man and not the prince and their trappings.
Harry has a lot of crap to deal with. It's laughable that h's jelous of Wills and Waity's marriage.

The Trouble With Prince Harry
http://www.royalfoibles.com/the-trouble-with-prince-harry/

Loneliness of Prince Harry: Dumped by BOTH of his great loves, jealous of William's happy family - and about to turn 30

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2715143/Loneliness-Prince-Harry-Dumped-BOTH-great-loves-jealous-Williams-happy-family-turn-30.html#ixzz48hBLslVl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #581 on: May 15, 2016, 07:10:27 am »

I honestly think that Harry will expect any woman he's serious about to maintain civilized relations with the press.

Prince Harry Speaks Out On Invictus Games, Princess Diana, Dating | TODAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTtG1_nF6hY

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #582 on: May 17, 2016, 04:05:38 pm »

That's the one thing that makes absolutely no sense. I think Waity did that on purpose because it'd make Wills get mad and want to protect her from the press by marrying her. Harry's last girlfriend acted like she hatted the press but in reality used the press to get herself worldwide attention. It's a shame that they both seem to deal with girls that are users and coniving cows instead of genuine women who really care about the man and not the prince and their trappings.
Harry has a lot of crap to deal with. It's laughable that h's jelous of Wills and Waity's marriage.

The Trouble With Prince Harry
http://www.royalfoibles.com/the-trouble-with-prince-harry/

Loneliness of Prince Harry: Dumped by BOTH of his great loves, jealous of William's happy family - and about to turn 30

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2715143/Loneliness-Prince-Harry-Dumped-BOTH-great-loves-jealous-Williams-happy-family-turn-30.html#ixzz48hBLslVl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Maybe Chelsy walked but I think Harry dumped Cressida
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #583 on: May 17, 2016, 05:46:45 pm »

King Harry, jealous of dork bill medd and council cath happy family life??  Are these people seriously for real??  Happy family life are not words to describe those two, more like family at war.  Family life, please excused me whilst I laugh so much I will choke  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  I would say they are good role models on how to not marry the most unsuitable shemale on the planet and be governed by the most vile family in the UK.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #584 on: May 17, 2016, 09:54:57 pm »

It's just the eternal narrative, something that basically is a holdover from the early months and first year of the Cambridge marriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #585 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17:47 pm »

Plus lazy journalism. And I think it was Samuel Goldwyn of MGM fame that said 'never let the truth get in the way of a good story'.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #586 on: May 17, 2016, 11:27:26 pm »

I think Harry's new wife/girlfriend could be the Virgin Mary and the press would still find something to pick at her about.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #587 on: May 18, 2016, 03:59:41 am »

tehe true. I really don't like how the royal's deal with the press when it comes to the girlfriends. They let the girls run wild with their pr like the last one did at every turn. There should be a plan in place when the girls do that. The other issue is that they let the press pick the girl apart and make her look bad like they did his true girlfriend. It makes no sense to have either scenario to have continued the way they did. I think that that's the turn off for any girl to date Harry now; no protection from press abuse.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #588 on: May 18, 2016, 04:28:27 am »

Despite William being an idiot, I think he was decent in that he stood up for Kate and encouraged her to push back.

Harry's main problem is that he thinks that a woman without too much exposure or press experience should for some reason, just put up with the borderline slanderous things that the press slings out at his girlfriends. The kind of stuff the British press dishes out is abusive really.

I think that any woman with half an awareness of the world sees that the press will not be fair or kind to a girlfriend of Harry's, or to his wife.

Decent women won't tolerate having their lives picked apart and women like Kate are the only ones who will hang on. Women in business with a reputation to maintain will balk at having her name misused and a lot of business women like to maintain a public profile in the context of their work. The real problem is that decent types don't believe they should be subject to salacious tabloid insinuation and drama.

Throw in Crazy Kate and it's a recipe for too much craziness.

Despite the tech savvy world we live in, a lot of women can't handle the pure insanity that the press often subjects people to.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #589 on: May 18, 2016, 05:37:37 am »

Harry's matured hopefully since his first love to realize that he should handle the press interest in his gf/wife in a proactive manor. I believe that HM stepped in and either called or sent a letter to the editors of the newspapers to tell them to back off of Diana because of the constant interest when she was out and about. Something similar should be done if things get out of hand when Harry has a girlfriend. She has to be able to keep her reputation intact if she ends up marrying him or breakup just like normal couples. I think because he''s showing a more mature side, the press should lay off because he should end up dating a woman that's not an attention seeking *sleazy* or a party girl, imo.

Keep Calm and Carry On
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #590 on: May 18, 2016, 07:57:03 am »

I think when Harry will find his wife then Waity will be green with envy.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #591 on: May 18, 2016, 03:48:26 pm »

On another thread, someone mentioned that someone from the Emirates/Middle East would be suitable.

In fact, it reminds me of an article/editorial listing the reasons that it would be best that William marry a Middle Eastern background

The reasons were:

*Wife would 'know her place' and not pull any drama with other family members
*Would have a solidly clean background that wouldn't require any work hiding
*Would bring more than enough of her own money
*Would be used to being part of a hierarchy in her family

As for shopping up a storm, royal women do that anyway and frankly Dodi wasn't part of any of the royal families. A Middle Eastern wife would likely bring trade deals and other benefits. A background not steeped in scandal would be refreshing and less work for the courtiers.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: