Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:44:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances III  (Read 65416 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 01:25:31 am »

I get the impression he still drinks to excess but not out in the open like he used to.  The red cheeks tell on him.  I am also not convinced he is prince charming material, as normal as he presents himself, he still tends to stick with the fish in his very small pond and none of them are impressive.  If he steps out of that eight circle of Hades, then I will have hope for him.  He cannot do worse than Bill...please, he cannot do worse than Bill, I hope, I pray, I am going to keep my fingers crossed.   nervous nervous nervous
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 01:51:39 am »

To me, Harry would meet his future wife via work on a charity (Ms. Right would be working on this charity too or spearheading it), from the military (a veteran who served in the armed forces).
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 03:04:55 am »

^i would love that as well.  thumbsup

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2015, 05:23:40 am »

I get the impression he still drinks to excess but not out in the open like he used to.  The red cheeks tell on him.  I am also not convinced he is prince charming material, as normal as he presents himself, he still tends to stick with the fish in his very small pond and none of them are impressive.  If he steps out of that eight circle of Hades, then I will have hope for him.  He cannot do worse than Bill...please, he cannot do worse than Bill, I hope, I pray, I am going to keep my fingers crossed.   nervous nervous nervous
I thought the red cheeks were from Rosaea. the 'normal' attitude he gives off may not be so believable because most of the people who claim that, are people he meets when he's on royal duties.  His actions on his downtime tend to contradict the normal persona.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 09:04:27 am »

the cheeks are from rosacea, not drinking imo. why is he not treating that  huh it may be a cause of infertility.
i wouldn't rule out living the good life with drinking with the buddies and eating junk take outs.
he's lately got cheeks and starting to show a small beer belly which imo can  mean that post military his private lifestyle is catching up with him.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 05:06:36 pm »

You must NOT rush, Harry - however much I'm longing for another Royal Wedding!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-3084785/RACHEL-JOHNSON-NOT-rush-Harry-m-longing-Royal-Wedding.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 05:15:44 pm »

'I'm no Bridget Jones,' says Prince Harry as he confirms he's happy to be single - and is NOT looking for a girlfriend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3085006/Prince-Harry-says-Im-no-Bridget-Jones-confirms-hes-happy-single-NOT-looking-girlfriend.html#ixzz3aPfYkllY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 05:48:37 pm »

Wonder if harry teams got to him ,and told him its time to stop these he's so lonely desperate for love articles.

i dont know why its so hard  for people to get being single and 30 its not the end of the world . when did being 30 make you out of the running for love too old
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 05:54:20 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 05:58:43 pm »

Who should marry Harry? Britain's most eligible bachelor has a host of famous friends, bluebloods and society hopefuls to choose from

After Prince Harry admits he'd like to settle down, who could tame him?
    Mail On Sunday Royal Correspondent picks the potential new Princesses
    Celebs on the list include Ellie Goulding, Emma Watson and Anna Friel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3084667/Who-marry-Harry-Britain-s-eligible-bachelor-host-famous-friends-bluebloods-society-hopefuls-choose-from.html#ixzz3aPqK2900

EMMA WATSON

The internet has been awash with rumours the Harry Potter actress has had secret meetings with Harry. He is said to have emailed her asking her for a date... could it be a magical meeting?

HRH: 1/3

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 06:39:58 pm »

Could you imagine her boring him to death with her posh feminism crap? She's pretty but annoying now, IMO.
I'm glad that Harry's purging the record straight and is doing some good with his position.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2015, 07:02:50 pm »

I never understood why Emma is considered so intellectual; it's not like she's someone who is any different. The only thing that makes her out to have a brain is that she played Hermione in Harry Potter, it does not make her as intelligent as Hermione was in the book. Sick of her playing up her vaunted intellect.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2015, 07:11:29 pm »

Would You Marry this Prince?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/17/would-you-marry-this-prince.html

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2015, 07:33:49 pm »

^^what i can't understand is why some are considering her beautiful at all. she had a role of a lifetime but hasnt outgrown it yet. just like the rest of the lead actors in Harry potter, imo.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2015, 07:48:00 pm »

Thing is, Emma gave major attitude about the entire situation and said something along the lines of how all women/girls are princesses. It kind of irritates me how she's viewed as some major paragon of intellectualism and for some reason attained a UN position based on her image as a genius. I wouldn't have Harry myself, but I would try to be nice about it and try to end up being far more classy about the whole thing. I do believe she has no business playing it up.

It is telling that Daniel and Rupert and the rest have not really done much in terms of films and Emma has had indie roles and modeling, but she hasn't really done so much that she has a right to look down on Harry. I do think that she's someone who takes off her kit and poses like all the rest.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2015, 07:50:18 pm »

I'm so sick of reading that Cressida was off put by cameras following her and the press attention when she wanted to be in the entertainment business and needed being linked to Harry to get any ounce of attention.
The article pretty much said what I've been saying; Harry needs to mature himself a bit and be more of a man than a spoilt but nice prince.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2015, 08:10:34 pm »

^I'll take the hit on this one but *cough, cough, KF!*.  There should have been a mention that since Cressida has her own thread, the same old rule applies here and to please confine any discussion of Cressida there.  Let's just not 'go there' ok?  Thank you.  This should've been mentioned at the beginning of this thread.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2015, 09:18:00 pm »

I know the topic has moved on but re: Emma Watson - I think the reason people think of her as being an intellectual (at least in the celeb/tabloid press, anyway) is because she studied at Brown and Oxford and was the only one of the three Harry Potter stars to pursue her education to a degree level, not because she played Hermione. She also speaks (or used to be able to speak) French - I don’t know if she ever spoke it fluently, but she was able to speak it at a conversational level whilst she was a teenager at any rate - I remember seeing clips of her doing an interview in French around the time of the third/fourth Harry Potter film. Rightly or wrongly, having a degree from a respected institution/knowing another language is usually perceived as signs of intelligence, although obviously that isn’t always the case (Kate was not only accepted into St Andrews, but also achieved a 2:1). Her degree, coupled with the high profile she's gained off the back of her role in a successful film franchise based on a successful book series (especially amongst the younger demographic they are hoping to reach out to), was probably one of the reasons why the UN approached her instead of, say, Kim Kardashian or Miley Cyrus.

I’m not sure where the comments of her “stripping off” have come from either - the nude photos from her time at Brown were quickly revealed to be a hoax by fellow students who resented her, and she’s one of the few child stars who seems to have held it together in adulthood. And even if she had - well Cressida had chosen to sexualise her role in her upcoming play (the writer had very explicitly stated that it was Cressida's own interpretation and not one that had been forced upon her by the script/director), and Kate will go down in history as the girl who bagged a future king by modelling her underwear at a student fashion show, yet the tabloid press laud both these women as ideal princess material, so what’s the big deal about Emma disrobing, especially since she’s made it clear that she’s not interested in being a princess anyway?

Which brings me to my third point: I get that some people think that her saying “you don’t have to marry a prince to be a princess” was offensive/insulting to Harry, but what she was basically saying at worse was that a woman shouldn’t be considered inferior/superior to others purely on the basis of who she is/isn’t married to - personally I interpreted that tweet as her saying that a title doesn’t really matter and has no bearing on a person’s innate character, which I think a lot of us on here agree with. I say this because that’s actually the entire premise of A Little Princess - that a girl can be reduced to nothing more than a drudge/scullery maid i.e. the lowest of the low yet still retain “princessy” traits such as good manners, kindness, and selflessness. It shouldn’t be interpreted as a sign that Emma doesn’t understand history/primogeniture/how the monarchy works because she wasn’t talking about real, legally-recognised princesses but rather the cultural/fairytale perception of what a princess is or should be (and because she wanted to shoot down the rumours for good - if she'd been overly nice/complimentary about Harry the press would have noticed and make up rumours of how their relationship was going from strength to strength but both of them wanted to keep the relationship low-key to give a chance for it to blossom. She's been in the public eye since she was 10/11, and since there's so few negative stories out there about here, I think it's safe to say she knows how to play the media game).
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »

Just for the record and breaking all my own rules, before I was widowed I was no princess, I was a Queen.  Treated like one anyway.  No tiara required.

Being loved is worth more than any diamond/sapphire/ruby ring or title in the world and I have a feeling that's what Harry's looking for.  Not sure he can find it and more's the pity, but it would be nice if at least one person in that miserable family was truly in love.  HM excepted.  That woman is in love to her toes.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2015, 10:03:39 pm »

Very wise words YM thumbsup

I dont think thats what she said thats the problem.But how she said it and especially in answer to who  sigh
I dont think she said any lie.I agree no women needs to marry a prince to be a princess or treated as such.It was the timing she said it that turn what she said into something negative i guess..IT seemed to me that she was making less of him.She could have said this anytime at any ocasion but this especific timing she chose to answer this;how it all happened semeed very unnecessary to me.Rude to say the least.Very not expected of her if u ask me judging by her good reputation and why not say her always seemed to be very pro royals and all about this.Also she seems to always be a very reserved person.I was susprised she answered back to the rumours about her dating Harry in so direct and well mean ways.Coz thats what it looked like to me at least.Like she was saying "he dreams  i would never date him i dont want to be a princess.Who wants to be a princess?Thats bs".It was something very unusual for her to do and very chocking.Not only coz she never talks about hersel and her life answers rumours etc.AS well as coz she seems to be a very nice, polite person.Why would she be so nasty about this whole thing?To me she aproached the ocasion, rumour to promoye herself.Not a good choice.

I do like emma a lot - im a HP fanatic  tehe - but yes she always been very critic about all.Independent on what happened with Harry and these rumours i think latelly shes been quite a pain in the *butt* with the whole feminism social work thing.I think she wants to be taken so seriousllu as this smart, intelectual, strong women that she may become one of those boring people that fights for everything all the time.
No matter how much i like her i still cant find what she said right.Not what she said but how she said and the timing she said.IT sounded very rude at least if u ask me.Like she was a very arrogant person saying im too good for this royal princess/prince bs.And it was ridiuclous coz not only shes british but had been inumerous time at royal events if im not mistaken.Its like she uses the royals and such rumours to promote herself as this self independent Strong women who hates the system and royals.Too contraditory in my view.Reminds me of someone else whos also happens to think shes na actress and better than everyone else while she uses harrys name to promote hsrelf.At leats on this i have to admitt emma at least is famous on her own.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:10:49 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2015, 01:41:00 am »

That in a nutshell; Watson is being humored by the UN, not taken seriously by delegates and VIP diplomats. I don't think Harry marrying Watson would help the monarchy and I don't think Watson should have been such a hostile little snot. As for schooling, in the grand scheme of things, I am sick of knowing another language and getting a degree from an IVY League is such a big deal. Pity's sake, I don't blame the other students for disliking her.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: