Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:45:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances III  (Read 73994 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« on: April 22, 2015, 09:22:45 pm »

prince doesn't have to be high in the reasons his woman will want to be with him. i think h needs a woman who will see him as a man first and then as a boyfriend / future husband material, then will look into what kind of family he's coming from and after that - his social status. it's not a bad thing that he's a prince. he just needs to find a woman who will want to live with him, not with his title
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:13:15 pm »

Excellent. Very well said.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 01:49:06 am »

This ex dicussion is just silly honestlly.At least when aproached this way.I mean trying to make it look like the exes are amazing and so above his league when in fact if they were so good as people are sugesting they would never had dated him just to start with.And correct me if im wrong but last time i checked theyre all doing the same exact things harry is being acused of doing and considered to be the "issues" that keeps him single.Like drinking, partying,travelling.Theyre all doing exact the same thing harry has done still hes the one with issues and bad.Go figure it out  dontknow

My opinion Harry is the best one among them all.Not coz im a fan and coz hes a prince but coz its true.In fact being a royal is just something that makes things harder for him still he seems to act with way more dignity,class and kindness than most of these "amazing girls" he had dated if u ask me.He seems way more mature than most of them and has done way much more substantial things in his 30´s im sure than any of these girls will do in theyre entire lifes.maybe coz hes who he is maybe not.Well never know.But it is true  eating cookies

I stand by the same view Harry is a normal and healthy guy.He has flaws like all others and being himself (a prince and a human being) dont make things easier to find someone whos willing to deal with all that will come but im sure at the right time when he wants it and is ready he will atract someone compatible with him.Thats the word:Compatible.And this worths not only for Harry who seems to go for the wrong type of women but also for all his exes who seems to go for the wrong types of mans as well.U dont date someone who hates smoking when ure a smoker.Just an example.It will nevetr work out.Its something they all need to think about and work out.Harry made mistakes so did all his exes.No wonder theyre all exes now and all are still single.Coz all keep making the same mistakes.Wich proves the point they all have issues.Not only Harry  bored3

Thats what ive been saying relationships are complex and theres no recipe for them to work out.U can have two amazing incredible people datung and still it may not work out.People can try to twist as they wish but in the end Harry wasnt dating himself.He didnt forced any of them to date him.They all knew where they were getting themselves into.Noone is perfect.All had flaws and qualitys Still some insists on saying Harry is the issue.I fail to agree  bignono

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:55:04 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 02:27:36 am »

This ex dicussion is just silly honestlly.At least when aproached this way.I mean trying to make it look like the exes are amazing and so above his league when in fact if they were so good as people are sugesting they would never had dated him just to start with.And correct me if im wrong but last time i checked theyre all doing the same exact things harry is being acused of doing and considered to be the "issues" that keeps him single.Like drinking, partying,travelling.Theyre all doing exact the same thing harry has done still hes the one with issues and bad.Go figure it out  dontknow

My opinion Harry is the best one among them all.Not coz im a fan and coz hes a prince but coz its true.In fact being a royal is just something that makes things harder for him still he seems to act with way more dignity,class and kindness than most of these "amazing girls" he had dated if u ask me.He seems way more mature than most of them and has done way much more substantial things in his 30´s im sure than any of these girls will do in theyre entire lifes.maybe coz hes who he is maybe not.Well never know.But it is true  eating cookies

I stand by the same view Harry is a normal and healthy guy.He has flaws like all others and being himself (a prince and a human being) dont make things easier to find someone whos willing to deal with all that will come but im sure at the right time when he wants it and is ready he will atract someone compatible with him.Thats the word:Compatible.And this worths not only for Harry who seems to go for the wrong type of women but also for all his exes who seems to go for the wrong types of mans as well.U dont date someone who hates smoking when ure a smoker.Just an example.It will nevetr work out.Its something they all need to think about and work out.Harry made mistakes so did all his exes.No wonder theyre all exes now and all are still single.Coz all keep making the same mistakes.Wich proves the point they all have issues.Not only Harry  bored3

Thats what ive been saying relationships are complex and theres no recipe for them to work out.U can have two amazing incredible people datung and still it may not work out.People can try to twist as they wish but in the end Harry wasnt dating himself.He didnt forced any of them to date him.They all knew where they were getting themselves into.Noone is perfect.All had flaws and qualitys Still some insists on saying Harry is the issue.I fail to agree  bignono

I totally agree with you Camila on every point of this post. He's the best of the bunch. As a true fan of Harry I believe that he will find someone amazing that is right for him in the next few years too.
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 07:29:42 am »

I think that woman is me :hehe: :princess: :partaay::teehee:

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 09:27:55 am »

BACK ON TOPIC RIGHT NOW!
Sorry  flower ... my post wasn't about her whom shall not be named  tehe she is history I was just analyzing why no one is willing to date him his image really came out battered by the way he exited his last relationship because that is not the way a 30 years old man ends a relationship and no one wants to be next to be bashed by him notice he did the same with Flee and Mollie he bashed them when the relationship ended he even said he suspected Mollie called the paps on him allegedly even leaving her in tears in a pub (even though you know they were NEVER photographed together) ...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:37:44 am by Jane23 » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 04:10:55 pm »

I don't see him coming out battered. It is his business on how he ended the relationship as well as the other party involved.. Just like billions of other couples who date and break up.  Harry never spoke out publicly about his relationships (except the time he praised Chelsy).
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 04:33:42 pm »

^ Well ... all the women who won't date him and even act offended at the thought (see Emma Watson) have made it their business how he ends his relationships I am afraid ...
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 05:00:09 pm »

i think hat he came out of the last relationship smelling like roses. the public was tired of s.o.'s game loooong before he showed he is tired of her. as for Molly - I can totally accept that she called the papz. and additionally - what kind of a woman cries in a bar for being stood up in a bar. bars are very public places. places where you go to be seen. if she cared about Harry - the man, she wouldn't invite him in a very public place to show off with him. imo in order to show off with a man - he needs to be yours first. obviously Harry didn't want to be displayed as a trophy.

^ if the woman is not the right one - it is better to end it. end of story. with Emma - there was nothing to begin with. so, he didn't end anything. and I doubt that she was offended to be associated with him. the first tweet was clear on who she blames for the rumor. the second one - the idea was good but wasn't written well. and I share her opinion -if a man treats you like a princess, you don't need a princess title to feel like one.

same with Harry - he doesn't need a title to be impressive. his title is like a job description you were born with - you have to keep a good public image, you have to accept that people you don't know and will never know will talk about you, including how you're in bed, what you had for breakfast, what you did over the weekend, where you went on vacation, who with, what did you do there. but - that's just a job he has - a job for life, but a job none the less. if a woman doesn't like his job - she should not be with him. if she likes him for his job - she should not be with him. if she likes him for himself but he doesn't treat her like a princess - she should not be with him.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:03:11 pm by Ariel » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 06:32:25 pm »

^ Well ... all the women who won't date him and even act offended at the thought (see Emma Watson) have made it their business how he ends his relationships I am afraid ...

How is it known who won't date him or who will? Could it be that he would not date them?
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:27 pm »

BACK ON TOPIC RIGHT NOW!
Sorry  flower ... my post wasn't about her whom shall not be named  tehe she is history I was just analyzing why no one is willing to date him his image really came out battered by the way he exited his last relationship because that is not the way a 30 years old man ends a relationship and no one wants to be next to be bashed by him notice he did the same with Flee and Mollie he bashed them when the relationship ended he even said he suspected Mollie called the paps on him allegedly even leaving her in tears in a pub (even though you know they were NEVER photographed together) ...

Yeah Jane u never talk about her..directlly.No wonder its everyone else who answers ure comments who get called attention for being out of topic  tehe

I still dont understand what Harry had said about any of these womens like EVER!!!Seriouslly can u post it like a link or something to it?If he ever said a thing about any of them i seriouslly missed it honestlly.The only time i ever seen Harry talking about a gf was chelsy at an interview and he said only nice things about her and very brieflly obviouslly.He never spoke about any break up as far as i can remember.U acuse the guy of being a terrible imature person coz papers said somehting that we dont even know if its true and he clearlly never said it.Something that cant be proved.U acuse the guy of being a looser coz hes 30 and not married.Coz he said once at an interview he wanted one day to marry and have kids and he still 30 and no married hes a lier and hipocrite  bored3
On the other hand u seem to agree with all the things-- good and bad- these girls have said about him for sure.Girls that are exactlly like him or worst.Girls that are all single some above 30 or close to it just saying.All smokes, drinks,party and etc.Go figure it out  sly

If the woman is not the right one - it is better to end it. end of story. Same with Harry - he doesn't need a title to be impressive. his title is like a job description you were born with - you have to keep a good public image, you have to accept that people you don't know and will never know will talk about you, including how you're in bed, what you had for breakfast, what you did over the weekend, where you went on vacation, who with, what did you do there. but - that's just a job he has - a job for life, but a job none the less. if a woman doesn't like his job - she should not be with him. if she likes him for his job - she should not be with him. if she likes him for himself but he doesn't treat her like a princess - she should not be with him.

Perfect post  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 09:57:19 pm »

Thing is, Harry can no longer complain about speculation since he's now just openly admitted that he's looking for a wife and wants to have kids. Straight from he horse's mouth to be blunt. I do wonder what it will take to ever really be good enough since so many have huge expectations.

UK's Prince Harry says he's keen on kids, waiting for right woman
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3076530/UKs-Prince-Harry-says-hes-keen-kids-waiting-right-woman.html#ixzz3a3QD17eJ

Broody Prince Harry: I'm at a crossroads in my life... I'd love to settle down and have a royal baby of my own, he reveals
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076310/Prince-Harry-admits-brother-s-wife-children-make-wish-family.html#ixzz3a3QgjqLM

Harry: I would love to have kids
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3076281/Harry-I-love-kids.html

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 12:39:59 am »

Honesty: Prince Harry revealed to Sky News that seeing his brother's family continue to grow makes him keen to start his own family

this could be pure PR. Harry doesn't look like a dummy. by now he surely know how Kate and William's babies came into being and he surely must have an idea how 'happy' his brother is with his affairs wife.

if he is trying to raise his dating profile to husband material - well done with the comments that he wants a family, that he can make veggie soup, etc. but if he wants a family 'like' his brother - God help him.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 08:40:46 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11599129/Prince-Harry-wife-interview-Antipodean-royal-hunting-season-is-open.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 12:29:57 pm »

Ok, I've watched the interview twice and all I saw was a man stating the obvious, i.e., that at some point in his life he'd like to have someone to share his life with.  It didn't come off as some announcement to me at all.  What man or woman doesn't hope for that?  He never said he was "on the market" or "actively looking" anywhere in the interview so I think the media is making a huge mountain out of a teensy molehill of a throwaway comment.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 12:29:10 am »

Right, but in the past palace PR denies stuff; usually there is a cry for the privacy of harry, but Harry himself can no longer claim that he wants to be left alone. He's put it out there himself and isn't in a position to get ticked at questions about hsi personal life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 10:53:34 pm »

Loneliness behind Harry's laughter: All week we've seen him joking with adoring crowds Down Under. But today he flies home to a bleak reality
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084012/Loneliness-Harry-s-laughter-week-ve-seen-joking-adoring-crowds-today-flies-home-bleak-reality.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 11:02:30 pm »

^Oh, good grief.  All the man said was "it would be nice to have someone to share the pressure of all of this but when it happens it happens".  Talk about milking something that never even happened to death.  I doubt very much if Harry is going to be "lonely".  He's gregarious, busy and will be just fine.  The pressure of this far over-reaching article is really awful.  Leave him alone on this one.  He NEVER said he was lonely.  He NEVER said he was actively looking for a wife.  This is ridiculous to me.  He's got privilege, money, friends, loves sports, and will be just fine until he meets or decides what is best for his personal life.

Let the dating begin!  That's something to discuss if he actually goes out on one but until then?  Mere speculation at its worst.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 12:24:02 am »

There's another ridiculous story in the DM about who he should marry out of the girls that he's been linked to in the last. It's a sad bunch to be honest. I believe that Harry like he idea of being a family man but I don't think he can jandke the execution just yet. He needs to be a bit mature and have a woman who's interested in the man first and not only the prince.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 01:24:33 am »

It seems to me Men can talk about wanting Ms. Right or thinking he'll have kids someday but it does not mean they are desperately seeking the right one to start a family with. He is only 30 and men marry later in life now in any case. George Clooney after years of dating and after saying he'd never marry again found his Ms Right. He is over 50 and waited and is not 'over the hill' or 'through'. So IMO there is plenty of time for Harry. And the DM makes it seem that he only has the exes as choices.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: