Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:34:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 87942 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #900 on: March 31, 2019, 11:05:38 pm »

It must Bea serious! Princess Beatrice’s new property developer boyfriend joins her and mum Fergie at a star-studded Bahrain grand prix (as David Beckham waves the chequered flag)
* Fergie is pictured enjoying the company of Beatrice's new beau Edoardo Mapelli, Italian property tycoon
* The trio spent evening partying at a favourite London club of Fergie's: Annabel's, Mayfair, just three days prior
* The family watched the Bahrain Grand Prix as Britain's Lewis Hamilton claimed the 74th win of his career
* Celebrity attendees included David Beckham, Catherine Zeta Jones and Carol Vorderman
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6870693/It-Bea-Prince-Andrew-takes-family-weekend-break-Middle-East.html
He seems to be a user just like her last boyfriend.

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #901 on: March 31, 2019, 11:27:55 pm »

why? he's rich and well-connected in his own right
Val
Princess

« Reply #902 on: March 31, 2019, 11:40:32 pm »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6870693/It-Bea-Prince-Andrew-takes-family-weekend-break-Middle-East.html

Some absolutely cruel and scathing comments about Bea.  One actually said ‘her head looks as if it should be rising out of a Florida swamp’!!  Another said that her thighs are like saddlebags on a donkey.  More even worse too. 

They are however far better at communicating with the public than Waity.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #903 on: March 31, 2019, 11:46:35 pm »

He's very handsome. Who'll have thought in 1980/90s Fergie's girls ending-up with handsome men from aristo families and Diana's sons with 2 plain-looking wags? sigh
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #904 on: April 01, 2019, 02:46:59 am »

No kidding!  sigh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #905 on: April 01, 2019, 02:43:48 pm »

I don't see him as handsome, he looks to be on the "slick" side. Jack is good looking this guy isn't. SOmething off putting and he seems opportunistic. I have a sense he just wants the royal connection and won't treat her well.   If he's a rebound after Dave also, it does not look good for Beatrice. I think he will have mistresses if he marries Bea.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #906 on: April 01, 2019, 04:52:30 pm »

after this post i hope people can be respected when saying that harry and meghan are doomed... and that cheating is just the par the course from any of them... without people got accused of being bashers, jealous, snarky and 'it's ugly having this sort of opinion about people who got married' etc

From which I see Bea and her boyfriend looks happy together... i say good to them
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 04:54:29 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #907 on: April 01, 2019, 05:25:03 pm »

Harry and Meghan are not subjects of thread and they are Married Now with a baby on the way. Apples and Oranges comparison. If Bea and Edo are married and expecting it would be comparable.

Bea and Edo are merely dating. they may or may not marry.

Bea has been hurt by Dave Clark and is vulnerable. I hope Fergie does not interfere too much. Bea wasted too much time with Dave.

She seems to be more into him. He may be an opportunist. I hope she is not too influenced by her younger sister marrying first and her being dropped by Dave Clark who got engaged to someone else sooner rather than later. that must have hurt.

There seemed to be a lot more chemistry with Jack and Eugenie when they were dating. Bea needs a nice guy like Jack.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:27:08 pm by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #908 on: April 03, 2019, 03:06:15 pm »

He's very handsome. Who'll have thought in 1980/90s Fergie's girls ending-up with handsome men from aristo families and Diana's sons with 2 plain-looking wags? sigh

Actually, I thought Will and Harry would make poor choices. 

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #909 on: April 03, 2019, 06:49:31 pm »

^I'm more telling as people thought William and Harry would turn out when Diana was alive.

But Fergie's daughters are doing better. Married or no, children or not. Marriage and children arent change a couple's fate and the intentions of people involved.

I dont see this man as a climber social. Until now, he hasnt outed himself as a boyfriend and/or plants stories about him and Bea... well known behavior of a recent royal by marriage.

As for Bea, Dave Clark wasnt her only boyfriend, she's dated others men. Including another italian man. She and Dave broke up in 2016.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:51:19 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #910 on: April 04, 2019, 06:48:34 pm »

She was with Dave for years. I remember when they first started dating, she was quite young. I would say he was a serious boyfriend unlike the others.

I don't see how Fergie's daughters are doing better.

The "other couple" ended up marrying.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #911 on: April 05, 2019, 03:00:03 am »

Jack seems to be honestly love Eugenie for herself. He doesn't shove himself forward or camera hog; I think they are a love match.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #912 on: April 05, 2019, 05:27:21 pm »

I'm not so sure that Edo loves Bea for herself. something amiss there. Bea should find someone like Jack.
sanka
courtier

« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2019, 05:25:05 am »

Princess Beatrice and Edo at a Mayfair restaurant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6890677/Princess-Beatrice-enjoys-date-night-boyfriend-Edoardo-Mozzi.html

I am not a fan of the Gucci shoes that Bea is wearing.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2019, 07:31:52 pm »

THese two really are the idle rich. These rich people like Edo have "careers" but lots of leisure time to jet set.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #915 on: April 07, 2019, 01:00:11 pm »

Princess Beatrice 'to marry' millionaire property developer boyfriend as early as THIS year - after he 'moved in' to her St James' Palace apartment

Prince Beatrice is reportedly discussing wedding plans with boyfriend Edoardo
    Reportedly first introduced long time friend as her boyfriend last November
    Beatrice, 30, and the father-of-one, 34, spotted together regularly since then
    The millionaire property developer  has reportedly moved into St James' Palace

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6895519/Princess-Beatrice-marry-millionaire-property-developer-boyfriend-early-year.html
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #916 on: April 07, 2019, 03:24:45 pm »

According to reports Beatrice now lives and works in New York where the pair were photographed last week.

According to reports last year Prince Andrew had discussed with Beatrice her giving up the St James Palace Apartment.  So which is it?

Edo could do with lowering his chin a little.  That haughty look doesn't do him any favours especially with the fifth estate (the press).
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #917 on: April 07, 2019, 03:45:52 pm »

^ Bea is too often photographed and seen in London (e.g. just the other day) to really be living and working in NY.
I also thought she gave up that St James's apartment, but even when they said she would I didn't believe it. Where would she live??
And now it seems confirmed she still has that apartment, thanks to Edo.

Also the Yorkie sisters "working" isn't working at all. People from their work said they come and go as the please and shot the annual holiday allowance within months and just take a holiday as they please. None of them have any idea what it means to work, even when they have a job.

So Bea may well be still "employed" in NY and regularly there, but she's way too often in Ldn to be a properly working person - in NY!!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #918 on: April 07, 2019, 05:27:30 pm »

At least he's got real money and seems to work.  Hard to know for sure with these folks.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Little light
Countess

« Reply #919 on: April 08, 2019, 12:30:43 am »

A new post from Marjorie Orr, astrologer on Beatrice and Edo as she calls him.

https://star4cast.ca/princess-beatrice-and-edo-a-leo-scorpio-match/

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: