Royal Gossip
January 20, 2019, 03:26:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 78022 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #880 on: January 07, 2019, 11:38:09 pm »

She might Her sister married first. She dated Dave through her twenties. Ten years is a long time with no commitment. Not even an engagement.
india
Princess

« Reply #881 on: January 07, 2019, 11:40:16 pm »

Well, what made the social climbing loser not commit? He would have loved being aligned with the RF.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #882 on: January 08, 2019, 01:04:02 am »

she was quite young when she first  met him Dave probably just grew apart as she got older and grew, that happens even in marriages.  i dont think she's rushing towards marriage  thats the press talking about marriage not her, that never came from her mouth.  For all we now they could date a few years and marry or marry within a year its thier choice , ITs not like he's a total stranger she's known hm for years  supposedly.  i dont think they will have  a wedidng withing a year of dating, but you never know though

I dont think she's doing anythng to spite her ex, she's allowed to move on just like he did
Agree
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #883 on: January 08, 2019, 01:25:41 am »

It is odd that a royal princess is not meeting or dating men of more substance. There are men with status, bucks, and good looks all over the world, but Beatrice is taking up with this guy who doesn't seem to be doing much with himself. It's not like he's sending out good vibes and she should be doing a lot better for herself.

Well, what made the social climbing loser not commit? He would have loved being aligned with the RF.

Maybe there was something about Beatrice that he didn't like and didn't want to commit to her as a result. Sometimes, being attached to the BRF isn't enough on its own merit (at least not anymore) and maybe he didn't want to support Beatrice, support Fergie, and also deal with any other additional hassle.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #884 on: January 08, 2019, 05:15:47 pm »

She started "going steady" with Dave when she was about 18 years old. She should have dated others and not stayed with only one person. They dated ten years and she apparently got no promises of marriage much less an engagement ring.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #885 on: January 08, 2019, 09:58:02 pm »

10 years relationship when it start aged 18 isnt that long (read:correct/common sense here is dating for many years) or meant marriage as people are entering into the adult life and finding themselves and marriage and a future together isnt the focus... it may or not end up in marriage... the fact didnt end up in marriage isnt that meaningful, or says bad about any of them
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:01:07 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #886 on: January 09, 2019, 04:22:13 pm »

There is a time when one or the other or both  may realize the relationship is going nowhere with no commitments. It can devolve into one of them just staying with the relationship in the hopes that one may finally propose. And the other wanting out. Ten years is a long time to invest in a relationship. I think Beatrice should have dated other people and not stayed with one person for all those years with no promises of commitment. It often works out that one in the relationship says he's not ready for marriage but after the breakup marries someone else after a relatively short dating period. it would be that he was not ready for marriage with the partner in long term relationship...ever.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #887 on: January 09, 2019, 07:05:09 pm »

10 years shows commitment to me... lack of a ring or a piece of paper dont changes the feelings and everything 2 people lived together during that very long time
sandy
Princess

« Reply #888 on: January 09, 2019, 07:24:36 pm »

They did not stand the test of time.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #889 on: January 09, 2019, 07:38:51 pm »

Yes. And many other couples, including married ones too
sandy
Princess

« Reply #890 on: January 09, 2019, 08:03:58 pm »

Marriage requires divorce to break up. Bea and Dave were not even engaged so both could walk without going through a divorce.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #891 on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:23 pm »

A break up is a break up... with/out a piece of paper... many married couples are estranged for months/years, and happy with someone else while not divorced... especially in moneyed/high society/royals circles...
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #892 on: January 10, 2019, 02:20:14 am »

I do wonder if Bea is gay and using these losers as a cover since she doesn't seen to be able to attract men of her status.  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #893 on: January 10, 2019, 02:47:28 am »

I think Beatrice is at a crossroads and has taken the wrong road in life. She might have thought that being a princess was enough, but thing is, that these days it's not. William and Harry were not able to attract high level mates despite their good looks and status and they're directly in line and will be the only children of the Sovereign. A lot of high status royals would usually marry each other and obviously they're not adjusting to a world that demands more than just a title. Even their aristocracy is not eager to marry any of them. I think Beatrice thought that she would go to uni, play at being a student, and then step into a posh life of duties and ease.

Thing is, that she has learned that her title isn't enough and is unsure on how to handle a life that isn't going according to how she thinks it should. Her title isn't enough since high status men are mixing with and marrying high status career women who have more to offer in looks and personality. She seems nice enough, but there are women with more intelligence, as nice personalities, and do not have Fergie on their back as well. Despite her title, she can't compete and doesn't know how. I'm certain she thought David would propose and marry and support her, but he chose not to at a certain point. I think she can't handle the modern dating scene.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #894 on: January 10, 2019, 01:56:25 pm »

A lot of women like security and don't take the license as a "just a piece of paper" scenario. Some women pretend that they are not ready to marry either when the man says it. But they really want to be married. Bea may have been the same.

Bea maybe clung to the hope that Dave would "change his mind."
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: