Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 10:51:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 73636 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #760 on: September 08, 2018, 02:55:29 pm »

I don't think clubbing is part of her job requirement and these work related social events are part of the WORK, not just one party after another. One has to work in order to actually enjoy work related social events. I am certain that Beatrice doesn't actually DO any real work and so her life is just one big social event.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #761 on: September 08, 2018, 03:20:06 pm »

If it was a work-related event, I'm sure we'll hear about it.  I have my doubts because her PR team would've been in front of this story and stated that she was there to either: raise money, celebrate a co-worker's something, or at the very least, "networking".

I don't believe she "works" with Tommy Inskip.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #762 on: September 08, 2018, 04:58:36 pm »

Princess Eugenie Has Crazy Amounts of Money Thanks to Two Enormous Trust Funds
And speaking of Eugenie and money, she happens to have tons of it—and there's a specific reason why. But before we get to Eugenie's $tacks on $tacks, please indulge me in a deep-dive of her various sources of income.
First of All, Eugenie Isn't a "Working Royal"
This means that unlike Prince William and Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie doesn't spend her life showing up at various official engagements—which also means she isn't supported by the Sovereign Grant (a tax payer-funded pool of money that covers royal salaries, and currently sits at a cool $108 million). Back in 2016, several tabloids claimed that the Queen's decision not to make Eugenie and her sister Beatrice working royals "bitterly divided" Prince Charles and Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew was allegedly super pissed that his kids weren't being treated like priority princesses and given a tax-funded salary to match. Boohoo.
THE QUEEN MOTHER'S TRUST FUND
In 1994, the Queen Mother placed two-thirds of her money (an estimated £19m) into a trust fund for her great-grandchildren, including Eugenie. The Guardian reports that William and Harry got to split about £6m of this trust at age 21; Harry took the majority of that money to "compensate for not becoming sovereign." They'll get to split another £8m when they hit 40. Meanwhile, the rest of the less-fancy grandchildren (read: Eugenie and her sister Beatrice, plus their cousins) reportedly received several million pounds each.
HER PARENTS' TRUST FUND
Guess Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's divorce had a silver lining, because Eugenie ended up getting YET ANOTHER trust fund out of it. Apparently, the Duchess of York and her daughters received £3 million from the royal family as part of the 1996 divorce settlement—supposedly, £1.4 million of which was given with the intention of setting up a trust for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.
DON'T FORGET, EUGENIE HAS AN *ACTUAL* JOB
Eugenie is currently the associate director at a London art gallery called Hauser & Wirth, and her job involves "planning special projects" and "supporting the artists in the gallery and managing events." Wow. Sounds hard! It's unclear how much Eugenie makes at her job, but Paysa says the average salary for a director there is $148,160 per year.
EUGENIE'S TOTAL NET WORTH IS....
About £3.6 million (which is $4.6 million in the USA). So, how does her net worth compare to other royals? Glad you asked! Prince Harry and Prince William are worth somewhere between $25-40 million, Prince Philip is worth $30 million, Prince Charles is worth $400 million, and the Queen is worth a whopping $520 million. Meanwhile, I am worth approximately 5-10 burrito orders from Chipotle.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a23015698/princess-eugenie-net-worth/

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #763 on: September 15, 2018, 09:36:15 am »

DON'T FORGET, EUGENIE HAS AN *ACTUAL* JOB
Eugenie is currently the associate director at a London art gallery called Hauser & Wirth, and her job involves "planning special projects" and "supporting the artists in the gallery and managing events." Wow. Sounds hard! It's unclear how much Eugenie makes at her job, but Paysa says the average salary for a director there is $148,160 per year.

AKA, partying and who knows what else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2018, 05:19:43 pm »

Busy bride-to-be Princess Eugenie reveals she visited anti-human trafficking charities in Serbia ahead of her wedding – and is praised by fans for going 'above and beyond' to help

Princess Eugenie, 28, revealed she made a charity visit to Serbia last week
    The bride-to-be visited two charities working to stamp out human trafficking
    She was praised by fans who thanked her for going 'above and beyond' to help

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6188529/Princess-Eugenie-shares-photos-solo-humanitarian-trip-Serbia-week.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2018, 05:35:31 pm »

Who are these "fans"?
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2018, 05:46:36 pm »

Last minute PR as she's realised how most people are either indifferent to her wedding or think it's a huge waste of money.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2018, 06:01:23 pm »

Busy bride-to-be Princess Eugenie reveals she visited anti-human trafficking charities in Serbia ahead of her wedding – and is praised by fans for going 'above and beyond' to help

Princess Eugenie, 28, revealed she made a charity visit to Serbia last week
    The bride-to-be visited two charities working to stamp out human trafficking
    She was praised by fans who thanked her for going 'above and beyond' to help

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6188529/Princess-Eugenie-shares-photos-solo-humanitarian-trip-Serbia-week.html

How is the dolt going above and beyond to help out? It's silly mainly since she's not putting herself on the line or using resources her family has to provide tips/information and logistical support for law enforcement. Visiting charities and operations is no longer considered actually DOING something.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2018, 06:29:24 pm »

^^^ Made up, this was literally just released, and no one knew she was there...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2018, 10:11:53 pm »

Eugenie has been working on that area from some time. Its not new.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2018, 11:52:50 pm »

Either way this is bad timing and not being taken seriously. This should have been released sooner and all this spending is negating any chance at Eugenie being able to say she did anything good and be taken seriously.

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #771 on: September 21, 2018, 10:02:52 am »

Bea at a meeting for Affinity
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6448658929965764608
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #772 on: September 21, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »

Goodness, she considers herself a 'woman in leadership'? Most women leaders have to work 10x harder to get where they are.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #773 on: September 21, 2018, 05:46:30 pm »

Near none of these women are effective leaders and near none of them have any real power. Beatrice is a joke of a royal and the rest of them are not players in the world leadership that they think they are. This is just a fun time lunch and I for one wouldn't want to be there.

inviting leaders from Afiniti, Comcast, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Walmart, AT&T...

No real powerful people there; MAYBE top tier execs from these companies, but I would not say they are making change and I do not believe anything will come of it. Just a vanity 'power lunch' and that is all.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #774 on: October 09, 2018, 09:34:05 pm »

Something for Friday? Rumoured maid of honour Princess Beatrice is seen leaving British couturier Ralph & Russo with a mystery box three days before her sister's wedding

British designers Ralph & Russo were behind Megan's engagement dress
    Beatrice will be by her sister Princess Eugenie's side at her wedding on Friday
    The royal was seen leaving the couturiers holding a brown shoe sized box
    Princess Eugenie and groom Jack Brooksbank, a 32-year-old tequila brand ambassador, are set to wed at St George's Chapel in Windsor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6257683/Princess-Beatrice-seen-leaving-couturiers-Ralph-Russo-London.html

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/09/19/4895570-6257683-Princess_Beatrice_was_seen_leaving_British_couturiers_Ralph_Russ-m-1_1539108733693.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/09/19/4895560-6257683-The_30_year_old_royal_who_will_be_bridesmaid_for_her_sister_Prin-m-2_1539108742826.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/09/19/4895572-6257683-A_member_of_staff_appeared_to_hold_the_door_open_for_the_eldest_-m-3_1539108786370.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/09/19/4895564-6257683-Beatrice_smiled_as_she_walked_away_from_the_Mayfair_branch_of_th-m-4_1539108809065.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/09/18/4895568-6257683-image-a-15_1539107084052.jpg
Ralph & Russo's Mayfair store, where Beatrice was seen leaving on Tuesday evening, can only be visited strictly by appointment only
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #775 on: October 10, 2018, 05:12:26 pm »

I doubt it's shoes in the box as the article speculated, because she's carrying it with one hand in some of the photos.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #776 on: October 10, 2018, 05:38:05 pm »

You know, Eugenie could pay for all this out of her own money, her father has millions and the Queen Mother left her millions worth of a trust fund.

How much more money are this unwanted bunch of benefits scroungers going to cost the taxpayer. Who in their right minds is even bothered that a nobody is marrying a booze salesman with a dodgy past.

Sums up her future husband in a nutshell; he sells booze and his past has for some reason been carefully covered up. The palace PR can dress it all up all they want, but he is just an alcohol salesman and not much of a successful one. Just a run of the mill salesman and it's honest work, but I wouldn't call it exceptional. Considering that they've been cohabiting for some time, it's not like this is a marriage where the couple is actually showing some self respect and self restraint.

Sooner the whole sorry dynasty from the top down, is consigned to the dust bin of "not fit for purpose" and we live in a republic the better for everyone.

Beatrice and Eugenie are proving this sentiment is correct.

Instead of moving the homeless of the streets if Windsor , They should be allowed to remain , So tht the so called rtoyals , see just what the UK is really like , And the real world that we all live in r

You know, this makes me sick.

The message being sent is that the only ones allowed to enjoy the special day are those of the middle class, the tourists, and only the ultra rich are welcome to be part of the congregation and at the wedding reception. THAT has been the message sent since the day of WK's engagement, that only the ultra A-list are welcomed to  join the fun party/reception at the palace. Not the great, not the good, but only those rich enough to pay the way of the royals.

Meanwhile, those who are homeless, but just as patriotic, are consigned to the gutter to fend for themselves and cut out of even being able to be around to see the parade. Being treated like they're a disease, or unfit for royal eyes. Frankly I do believe that is what makes it all unforgivable.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #777 on: October 20, 2018, 01:53:25 am »

Princess Beatrice boyfriend: Is Beatrice in a relationship? Is Beatrice single?

PRINCESS Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank got married on Friday in a lavish and emotional service at St George's Chapel in Windsor, with the bride-to-be’s close sister serving as Maid of Honour. Is Princess Beatrice married or is she in a relationship?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1030353/princess-beatrice-boyfriend-relationship-eugenie-wedding

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
sandy
Princess

« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2018, 11:54:05 pm »

Surely not married. She and her family would want the big wedding.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #779 on: November 06, 2018, 01:55:52 am »

Princess Beatrice attends star-studded Global Gift Gala
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyU6MAwcZc

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: