Royal Gossip
July 15, 2018, 11:57:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 61727 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #620 on: March 10, 2018, 06:15:27 pm »

I often wonder if the reason PC does not like the York Princesses is not because of them being HRHs, but because if they were to become full time working royals, we'd have Fergie insinuating herself back into the public eye again.

I like the girls, especially Eugenie. And I do think they both would work for the Firm, given half a chance. But the spectre of their mother and her antics looms large over the RF and that image or vision appals PC.

Exactly; the real problem is that Fergie has her daughters on a lock-down and basically she has not enabled them to grow up and basically live their own lives. I think the princesses would be ideal workers for the BRF, but Fergie is the one preventing them from being taken seriously. I am certain Fergie has also actively prevented Andrew from moving on romantically and maybe even getting a new wife and new kids that could be additional heirs and workers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2018, 09:18:56 pm »

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie speak at WE Day UK 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcy2ZxmkEk

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #622 on: March 11, 2018, 01:31:09 am »

I often wonder if the reason PC does not like the York Princesses is not because of them being HRHs, but because if they were to become full time working royals, we'd have Fergie insinuating herself back into the public eye again.

I like the girls, especially Eugenie. And I do think they both would work for the Firm, given half a chance. But the spectre of their mother and her antics looms large over the RF and that image or vision appals PC.

Exactly; the real problem is that Fergie has her daughters on a lock-down and basically she has not enabled them to grow up and basically live their own lives. I think the princesses would be ideal workers for the BRF, but Fergie is the one preventing them from being taken seriously. I am certain Fergie has also actively prevented Andrew from moving on romantically and maybe even getting a new wife and new kids that could be additional heirs and workers.

If ANdrew wanted to remarry he would have. He did not find Ms Right. If he remarried and had a second family I don't see why those children would be allowed to work when those senior to them would be barred.

I think the reason that Bea and Eugenie are not "allowed" to do royal work is that there is lingering resentment by Charles over ANdrew being their mother's "favorite."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #623 on: March 11, 2018, 01:54:29 am »

Fergie allegedly lives with Andrew and no sane woman would want to take a chance of getting mixed up in a press war with Fergie if the woman in question can't be brought over for dinner without Fergie being there. Imagine trying to have a romantic dinner with the possibility of Fergie coming into the room and sitting with them at the table? I don't think Andrew will ever find a new wife since the old one refuses to move on in her life. I am certain that Fergie would be impossible to handle if he wanted to start actively dating around and since families don't ship their daughters in anymore, this certainly makes things difficult for a lazy prince to find someone.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2018, 02:30:46 am »

FOr a time Fergie was dating and allegedly serious about an Italian aristocrat. There was a window for Andrew. He dated ladies much younger and maybe they did not want to marry him. I don't think Prince Andrew wanted to remarry and maybe did not feel it imperative to produce a male heir. I recall some royalists were hoping one of the young women he dated would produce the male who would get the DUke of York title. It didn't happen.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2018, 03:20:05 am »

I read several years ago that although Fergie and Andrew share Royal Lodge they live quite separately there. It said that when he's planning a rendezvous or romantic dinner with someone Fergie makes sure she makes herself scarce. Also nowadays she apparently spends much of her time at the chalet in Switzerland.

IMO, although they are both fond parents of their two daughters which is always a bond, there's no romance left. They are probably fond of each other in a familial sort of way but that's it. I believe it's very handy and useful to have each other's backs, Fergie for financial and commercial reasons, Andrew because Fergie knows too much about him to be left to get into messes and be tempted to write a tell-all. Andrew doesn't want to marry again, IMO. He likes the freedom of bachelor life much of the time. He's been divorced for too long.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2018, 08:31:47 am »

I thought the Duke of York title only went to the second son of the monarch I don't think that Andrew can pass it to a son. Harry would get it I think when Andrew dies. Or it would be reserved for William if he had a second son.  I could be wrong though. In any event doesn't matter because Android doesn't have a son.

The only constant is change.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2018, 08:52:34 am »

The Dukedom of York, like other Royal dukedoms, can be passed on through legitimate sons. Andrew doesn't have any legitimate sons though. Unless the law changes with regard to female descent the title will be subsumed back into the Crown when Andrew dies. Harry will be given (I believe) the Dukedom of Sussex or Clarence on his wedding day and, bar a major tragedy (a wipeout of brother, neice, nephew etc for instance) that title will be Harry's and won't change in his lifetime. He won't inherit the kingdom of York. Royal Dukes don't have multiple separate Dukedoms.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2018, 09:24:28 am »

The Duke of York title is like any other title - inheritable by sons (or 'heirs male of the body). However, since the middle ages every Duke of York has either had no legitimate children, only daughters or has inherited the throne.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #629 on: March 16, 2018, 09:31:02 pm »

Princess Eugenie turns heads in a plunging floral embellished dress as she is joined by sophisticated sister Beatrice at royal wedding in Peru

One of the siblings are set to tie the knot with long-term boyfriend Jack Brooksbank in the autumn.
And Princess Eugenie beamed with delight as she was joined by her sister Beatrice at the wedding of Prince Christian of Hanover and designer bride Alessandra de Osma in sunny Peru on Friday afternoon.
The newly-engaged royal, 27, cut an elegant figure as she slipped into a semi-sheer green dress, embellished with delicate floral prints throughout.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5511253/Princesses-Eugenie-Beatrice-turn-heads-royal-wedding-Peru.html#ixzz59wwwMh1u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #630 on: March 16, 2018, 10:03:51 pm »

Excuse me? "Sophisticated" sister?" GMAB. THe DM is very sycophantic here. Eugenie "turns heads" in that floral dress? Did Fergie write this article.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #631 on: March 17, 2018, 12:36:04 pm »

Sorry but they look dreadful  bignono
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #632 on: March 17, 2018, 01:30:32 pm »

I'm sure that Fergie told them that they look good in anything they wear and that they have their own sense of fashion.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #633 on: March 17, 2018, 09:06:13 pm »

I can't wait to see what they wear to the tackfest wedding in May.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #634 on: March 18, 2018, 05:15:19 pm »

They never look quite right especially Bea. I think she dresses for a body she does not have.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #635 on: April 16, 2018, 04:27:22 pm »

Princess Beatrice took part in an event for the Commonwealth Business Forum today.
Beatrice had been involved in a number of things over the years to promote women in Technology & Entrepreneurship/Startups.
https://twitter.com/juliadeans/status/985886876811907074
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #636 on: April 16, 2018, 06:34:36 pm »

Apart from attending the Commonwealth Business Forum Princess Beatrice also attended the Commonwealth Pitch at Palace at St. James Palace
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #637 on: April 17, 2018, 08:48:07 pm »

Princess Beatrice  hosted a World Economic Forum event for Global Shippers on behalf of Pitch@Palace on day two of the 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting on April 17 2018.
https://twitter.com/BinaMehtaUK/status/986180675731673089
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #638 on: April 18, 2018, 02:26:33 pm »

Bride-to-be Princess Eugenie flashes her legs in a VERY daring floral dress as she makes the most of the sunshine while joining Harry and Meghan at the Commonwealth Youth Forum in London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5629543/Bride-Princess-Eugenie-flashes-legs-daring-floral-dress.html#ixzz5D1wAwb9L
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Eugenie dress is way too short and those boots are a nope

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #639 on: April 18, 2018, 06:03:20 pm »

^ Yikes! Totally! Bad choice all over.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: