Royal Gossip
May 26, 2019, 02:32:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 88066 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #860 on: January 05, 2019, 11:33:10 pm »

Not sure how vulnerable she is... if he's a social climber he sure is very loaded (& well-connected) ONE... from what i read probably marriage wasnt really in cards for him and his ex as they were engaged for 3 years... best wishes to all of them... for now, at least to me, there's not much info about him to say he is this or that for a fact... different of other people who married recently into Windsor clan...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #861 on: January 05, 2019, 11:36:24 pm »

It's a bad sign for a man to ditch the mother of his baby. Money is not everything and there is such a thing as social status like marrying a Princess. I think Bea would be advised to wait. I think she should have played the field and enjoyed herself before dating steadily. She should have ditched Dave and there must have been a point where she felt he would never propose to her. She should have cut him loose before he dumped h er.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #862 on: January 06, 2019, 12:11:11 am »

She's not vulnerable if she's knowingly getting mixed up with a married man who ended up leaving the mother of his child, breaking an engagement, and took her to the island that he proposed to another woman on. She is way too experienced in the world and way too used to the jet set scene not to know what is going on with the people she gets mixed up with. Second, there is of course the INTERNET that you can use to find everything you need. She has no excuse for ignorance. She's acting like a spoiled child who doesn't understand that she's likely hurting a lot of people along her spoiled selfish way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #863 on: January 06, 2019, 12:13:18 am »

If she goes through with it, I think she will demand a bigger wedding than her sister had. I can see this happening. She seems too desperate.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #864 on: January 06, 2019, 12:23:54 am »

She's not vulnerable if she's knowingly getting mixed up with a married man who ended up leaving the mother of his child, breaking an engagement, and took her to the island that he proposed to another woman on. She is way too experienced in the world and way too used to the jet set scene not to know what is going on with the people she gets mixed up with. Second, there is of course the INTERNET that you can use to find everything you need. She has no excuse for ignorance. She's acting like a spoiled child who doesn't understand that she's likely hurting a lot of people along her spoiled selfish way.
I understand his family has a property in Kenya... i dont see why it's wrong he take his new girlfriend there... relationships/marriages with small kids break up all time, people are entitled to move on... just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:30:16 am by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #865 on: January 06, 2019, 12:31:27 am »

I understand that, but this breakup is a little too fresh for comfort and frankly she should be wise to men who too quickly abandon a relationship for her. She doesn't seem to care that she might be hurting someone else, or that HE is hurting someone else. She's behaving like Christina Onassis did, not caring that her latest beau had been in another relationship. Christina tried to buy his love, but he threw it back in her face with his infidelity and I think Beatrice for some reason thinks he won't do dirt to her. Beatrice I think is desperate for love, but so desperate that she doesn't care who she hurts along the way. She sees what she wants, she goes for it and thinks that she can make the guy in question fit the fairytale mold.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #866 on: January 06, 2019, 11:45:49 pm »

Oooh, fresh gossip!  Or, fresh to me.  tehe

This Edo is quite the pretty boy, but yikes all the red flags and the general poor taste. I’m guessing Beatrice is desperate to have the same sort of love that is obvious between Eugenie and Jack.  If this guy has a type based on the mother of his child, Bea does not fit the profile. Hmm, why on earth would he pursue a Royal?  (insert snickering laughter)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #867 on: January 07, 2019, 12:28:52 am »

I understand that, but this breakup is a little too fresh for comfort and frankly she should be wise to men who too quickly abandon a relationship for her. She doesn't seem to care that she might be hurting someone else, or that HE is hurting someone else. She's behaving like Christina Onassis did, not caring that her latest beau had been in another relationship. Christina tried to buy his love, but he threw it back in her face with his infidelity and I think Beatrice for some reason thinks he won't do dirt to her. Beatrice I think is desperate for love, but so desperate that she doesn't care who she hurts along the way. She sees what she wants, she goes for it and thinks that she can make the guy in question fit the fairytale mold.

I think if she were told to give up her title and riches to marry him, he'd run for the hills. If they marry he would most likely treat her with open contempt and she would be miserable. She needs to date others for a while and not rush into anything.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #868 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:52 am »

^ A bit like Margaret & Armstrong-Jones then..
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #869 on: January 07, 2019, 12:05:54 pm »

my first impression of him, a pretty boy.  Reminds me of that song from Funny Girl, Sadie, Sadie.  The groom was prettier than the bride.   Sorry Beatrice.
Find a man, a real man...
india
Princess

« Reply #870 on: January 07, 2019, 12:56:43 pm »

^ A self serving pretty boy at that.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #871 on: January 07, 2019, 08:32:45 pm »

Edo and Dara are good parents and savey buissness people who are both well off. Dispite what ever happened between him and Dara, He  did not cut her out completely  or leave his son. He is the main parental figure as Dara travels a lot  for her job, in she had a buissness trip to Hong Kong before christtmas and now is in Boston, Massachusetts, so she's often traveling for work.  When she is in London, she sees  her son usually  at night after her job and bathes him and tucks him in. I don't think he sounds that horrible to her either, They seem to be co parenting. Like I say  we will never know the truth what actually happened just what she has  said and perceives in the articles from the DM. Just because him and Dara didn’t  work, doesn't make him a bad father ya know? Clearly he is a very active if not  the main parental figure. Either way Dara does get paid for these tell all articles, but it doesn’t mean there isn’t some truth to it maybe a very exaggerated truth to sell headline. 

They seemed to have ended around May 2018  and perhaps kept up apperances for her family
sandy
Princess

« Reply #872 on: January 07, 2019, 08:47:59 pm »

I am also thinking he might just be a rebound for Beatrice. I hope he is not a social climber.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #873 on: January 07, 2019, 08:54:29 pm »

If he was a super social climber he may have tried to date Bea a lot before? It is not like he come from nowhere. At least we suppose he finances his life in someway? And his family seems loaded.

That he keeps the child seems like he and the ex didnt have a lot of conflic after the separation.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #874 on: January 07, 2019, 10:12:10 pm »

If he was a super social climber he may have tried to date Bea a lot before? It is not like he come from nowhere. At least we suppose he finances his life in someway? And his family seems loaded.

That he keeps the child seems like he and the ex didnt have a lot of conflic after the separation.

He is is a self made millionair, . He sells proprties to the  well off more or less he perhaps came for a step parent that did good for themselves (Christopher Shale )wouldnt call them that well off as to be millionaires?  Though, Edo does his charity work as well in honor of his step father in Africa. As for his biological father they arent close i doubt he really got money from him other than what is needed. Edo said at  his's stapfather's funeral he was the only father Edo knew.

I dont think he is a social climber. Due to his biological father he is from nobility has a title but hold no real legal power, i doubt he even used that title,  . He doesnt even bother to use his title for his buissness that says a lot to me.  Bea and Edo seem like people that knew of each other and just happen to fall in love i dont think he's a rebound. Its been a awfully long while since her ex and we dont know who's she been with in the past Before Edo . she seems to kow to be low-key  when she really wants to be

That why i say things seem a big exaggerated where the exes are concerned as he seems to have main physical custody and dara visits and goes off  to presue her career doesnt seem to bad to me
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:16:56 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #875 on: January 07, 2019, 11:10:49 pm »

Bea needs to not rush into something. There is a whole history of fortune/title hunters who marry to social climb.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #876 on: January 07, 2019, 11:16:52 pm »

Well she has 2 recent examples in waity and murky that's for sure
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #877 on: January 07, 2019, 11:19:49 pm »

I dont think she's rushing he was a family friend before they clicked romontically  and its been  awhile since her last serious relationship (2 years? wasnt it in 2016 she broke up with her ex?)  that we know of  peoplel move one at different paces in life i mean she supposed to wait 5 years for her next relationship? some people move on in matter of weeks and days

he is a self made millionair well off i dont think he's looking at her for money ....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:24:18 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #878 on: January 07, 2019, 11:22:39 pm »

Dave and Bea broke up after ten years of dating . He quickly moved on had a much shorter courtship and got married right away after dating bea for years and years.

I'm talking about her rushing into a marriage to spite Dave who dumped her. She is not going to wait 5 years and this guy may be anxious to marry her for social status.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:24:53 pm by sandy » Logged
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #879 on: January 07, 2019, 11:29:30 pm »

she was quite young when she first  met him Dave probably just grew apart as she got older and grew, that happens even in marriages.  i dont think she's rushing towards marriage  thats the press talking about marriage not her, that never came from her mouth.  For all we now they could date a few years and marry or marry within a year its thier choice , ITs not like he's a total stranger she's known hm for years  supposedly.  i dont think they will have  a wedidng withing a year of dating, but you never know though

I dont think she's doing anythng to spite her ex, she's allowed to move on just like he did
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:31:41 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: