Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 09:02:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 67015 times)
MOSAIC and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #720 on: June 30, 2018, 03:49:10 pm »

It sure is.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #721 on: June 30, 2018, 05:16:46 pm »

and I thought Megan had bad taste

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #722 on: June 30, 2018, 07:13:18 pm »

^Aside from HM’s meticulously crafted wardrobe/uniform all the BRF women have appalling fashion sense.  A few quasi hits but mostly misses with the York sisters.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #723 on: July 01, 2018, 02:55:56 am »

Princess Eugenie publishes X-rays of her spine to raise awareness of little-known condition scoliosis
Princess Eugenie has published X-rays of her spine to raise awareness of the little-known condition scoliosis.
The images, put up on Instagram, show how her curved spine was straightened with the help of two metal rods.
She said: ‘I’m very proud to share my X-rays for the very first time. I also want to honour the incredible staff at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.’
Eugenie is patron of a £15 million appeal to build a new ward block for the hospital at Stanmore, north London.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5905005/Princess-Eugenie-secret-spine-operation-London-hospital.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #724 on: July 01, 2018, 03:34:43 am »

^ Little known?huh Seriously???

I haven't played since I stopped
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #725 on: July 01, 2018, 04:56:40 am »

I knew learned it when I was about 11/12 because they checked all of us during PE.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #726 on: July 05, 2018, 11:26:32 pm »

Flower power! Princess Beatrice is picture perfect in an embellished mini dress as she rubs shoulders with fashion's elite at a dinner party in London
She has become a permanent fixture among the fash pack and Princess Beatrice was in good company as she attended a dinner party on Thursday.
The Princess of York joined the likes of Amber Le Bon and Monica Vinader at the L'Occitane en Provence and Flowerbx dinner this evening.
The 29-year-old showcased her style credentials in an embellished mini dress from Needle & Thread.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5923073/Princess-Beatrice-attends-LOccitane-en-Provence-Flowerbx-dinner.html
I think her job's to attend events and get press for them because how can she be working in NY for a software company but constanly attending parties and eventsinLondon and otheer paces? Her business consulting business might just be simply of hiring herself out to attend events.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #727 on: August 02, 2018, 02:18:24 am »

It's hard living in the public eye, admit Beatrice and Eugenie as they reveal constant 'mockery' has left them in tears
Princess Beatrice and Eugenie have bemoaned living in the public eye as they say they constantly face ‘mockery’ and criticism.
In the Royal sisters’ first ever joint interview they said it was hard being a working woman in an ‘Instagram’ world - where everything seems perfect.
The Queen’s granddaughters insisted that despite their family’s status, they were ‘real’.
In conversation with Vogue magazine, Princess Beatrice, 29, said: ‘It’s hard to navigate situations like these because there is no precedent, there is no protocol.
‘Nowadays it’s so easy to recoil when you see a perfect image on Instagram - but it’s important that it’s real. We’re real.’
It has been confirmed that Princess Beatrice will be her maid-of-honour - or chief bridesmaid.
Princess Beatrice said: ‘Euge is amazing. She’s a very modern bride.’
Princess Eugenie assured she was not a domineering ‘bridezilla’ adding: ‘I’m not stressed at all. It’s nerve-racking because you want it to be perfect, but then you realise that you’re going to be with the person you love forever and nothing else really matters.’
The pair spoke to Vogue for its September issue and had a fashion shoot at the Royal Lodge in Windsor, which is owned by their father the Duke of York.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6017489/Princess-Beatrice-Eugenie-bemoan-living-life-public-eye.html
So true.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #728 on: August 02, 2018, 02:59:36 am »

^I know these two take a lot of flak and some of it's justified but I remember watching a video of them talking and was amazed at how lovely and well spoken they were compared with their pictures and print media coverage. They seemed genuine.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #729 on: August 02, 2018, 05:32:30 am »

I really like them and want to see them win.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #730 on: August 02, 2018, 02:36:13 pm »

It's hard living in the public eye, admit Beatrice and Eugenie as they reveal constant 'mockery' has left them in tears

Princess Beatrice and Eugenie say they constantly face ‘mockery’ and criticism
    In their first ever joint interview they described the difficulties of social media
    The pair admitted they had been reduced to tears by critics taunts on occasions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6017489/Princess-Beatrice-Eugenie-bemoan-living-life-public-eye.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #731 on: August 02, 2018, 04:07:25 pm »

I feel so bad for them. They will never be loved and they always try.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #732 on: August 02, 2018, 04:24:12 pm »

These two girls get it in the neck because of who their parents are. This is so unfair. They can't help that. I find them to be quite lovely. They always try to do the right thing. They try to make their grandmother proud. They work hard for their charities. When they give talks they are eloquent and they know what they are talking about. There is no comparison between them and the two abominations that The Duke of So Dork and The Witless Harry married. I raise my glass to the Yorkies.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #733 on: August 02, 2018, 04:47:51 pm »

I totally agree that the York girls are unfairly attacked, but I think a lot of people are uneasy with the fact that Eugenie lives at Kensington Palace, Bea lives (or lived?) at St James's, they are constantly seen on nights out and there is a perception that they don't work very hard. They are in a weird 50/50 position where they are enjoying some royal perks but also have day jobs. I agree it must be hard in that situation and it makes sense for them to live in a palace due to security costs, but IMO they should keep a lower profile and spend less time doing fashion shoots for Vogue/clubbing. They are almost 30 and the public perception is that they live like socialites on taxpayer money. I wonder if Andrew is paying their rent? The older royal grandchildren should have to fund their own lifestyles rather than relying on others so much.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #734 on: August 02, 2018, 05:34:54 pm »

They have to pay rent and security as they are not working royals. They are millionaires thanks to their great grandmother.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #735 on: August 02, 2018, 06:22:40 pm »

I've read that Beatrice has given up her apartment in St James Palace due to the fact that she would be working and living in New York.
Wherever she lives or works someone has to live in St James Palace, it is after all a royal residence, as in living accomodation.  Do these
people want it left empty.

Security is a good enough reason for Eugenie and Jack to live at Kensington Palace, William and Kate don't seem to have a problem with
it and nor do Harry and Meghan.  Beatrice and Eugenie follow and support their own charities and support HM whenever called upon and
allowed to do so.  Chucky is making a mistake in slimming the RF down so much.  So many are now in their mid and late seventies.
They have served HM and the Crown very well, uncomplainingly and with precious little thanks or acknowledgement.

I do blame the press and media in general.   But then they have their own agendas and have had for a long time.

Keep up your good works Beatrice and Eugenie, and DON'T let them or anyone else grind you down, and that includes your uncle.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #736 on: August 02, 2018, 06:37:53 pm »

Sorry uncle Charlie is the uncle I meant, not uncle Edward.  Charlie will regret this move on his nieces and others.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #737 on: August 02, 2018, 09:15:22 pm »

I agree with all of you.

On top of that, their problems look pretty petty compared to normal people, so again they get vitriol from the public, on top of that still Eug & Jack are on yet another holiday (Amalfi coast, Italy), which looks bad.
The bullying the sisters get from people & press (for their looks too) is really really terrible and to be on the receiving end must be very hard.

They have to pay rent, but I suspect that Andy foots part of the bill.

Btw, KP is constructed in such a way that the inhabitants basically never have to cross paths if they don't want to see each other. So it doesn't matter whether they all get along who live at KP, as they can avoid each other 24/7. There were even refurbishments done over the years, to heighten "privacy", which means to avoid people if you want to.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #738 on: August 03, 2018, 12:16:47 pm »

Eugenie says she got in trouble for posting an ‘off-limits’ photo of ‘Papa’ Prince Andrew - and reveals Fergie offered beauty advice during the sisters' shoot for Vogue

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie posed for Vogue in their first joint interview
    Sisters touched on everything from Instagram to life at Windsor's Royal Lodge
    Eugenie revealed photo of her father Prince Andrew had landed her in hot water
    Snap of Duke at 'off-limits' part of Buckingham Palace provoked huge interest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6022675/The-picture-Prince-Andrew-got-Eugenie-trouble.html
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #739 on: August 04, 2018, 01:24:05 pm »

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/04/royal-family-princess-eugenie-beatrice-vogue?CMP=fb_cif
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: