Royal Gossip
July 22, 2018, 08:05:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 61964 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #720 on: June 30, 2018, 03:49:10 pm »

It sure is.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #721 on: June 30, 2018, 05:16:46 pm »

and I thought Megan had bad taste

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #722 on: June 30, 2018, 07:13:18 pm »

^Aside from HM’s meticulously crafted wardrobe/uniform all the BRF women have appalling fashion sense.  A few quasi hits but mostly misses with the York sisters.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #723 on: July 01, 2018, 02:55:56 am »

Princess Eugenie publishes X-rays of her spine to raise awareness of little-known condition scoliosis
Princess Eugenie has published X-rays of her spine to raise awareness of the little-known condition scoliosis.
The images, put up on Instagram, show how her curved spine was straightened with the help of two metal rods.
She said: ‘I’m very proud to share my X-rays for the very first time. I also want to honour the incredible staff at The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.’
Eugenie is patron of a £15 million appeal to build a new ward block for the hospital at Stanmore, north London.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5905005/Princess-Eugenie-secret-spine-operation-London-hospital.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #724 on: July 01, 2018, 03:34:43 am »

^ Little known?huh Seriously???

I haven't played since I stopped
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #725 on: July 01, 2018, 04:56:40 am »

I knew learned it when I was about 11/12 because they checked all of us during PE.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #726 on: July 05, 2018, 11:26:32 pm »

Flower power! Princess Beatrice is picture perfect in an embellished mini dress as she rubs shoulders with fashion's elite at a dinner party in London
She has become a permanent fixture among the fash pack and Princess Beatrice was in good company as she attended a dinner party on Thursday.
The Princess of York joined the likes of Amber Le Bon and Monica Vinader at the L'Occitane en Provence and Flowerbx dinner this evening.
The 29-year-old showcased her style credentials in an embellished mini dress from Needle & Thread.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5923073/Princess-Beatrice-attends-LOccitane-en-Provence-Flowerbx-dinner.html
I think her job's to attend events and get press for them because how can she be working in NY for a software company but constanly attending parties and eventsinLondon and otheer paces? Her business consulting business might just be simply of hiring herself out to attend events.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: