Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 01:41:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 68971 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #700 on: June 06, 2018, 11:58:19 am »

Certainly the groom's family does not have as much money as the bride's. And wouldn't they need some major security? THe royal family will be in attendance.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #701 on: June 13, 2018, 03:21:47 am »

Is this Instagram snap a good idea? Princess Eugenie breaks protocol by posting picture of Prince Andrew in private part of Buckingham Palace
And one can only wonder how senior courtiers will view the posting on social media of a photograph of Prince Andrew taken in a private area of Buckingham Palace.
The photo appeared on Princess Eugenie’s Instagram account and showed her father, who has earned the nickname Air Miles Andy, in his military garb ahead of Saturday’s Trooping the Colour.
It is believed the picture was taken in the hallway outside the prince’s offices, in an area not normally open to members of the public.
However, her decision to post a private picture taken in the palace may give some cause for concern. The Duchess of Sussex was forced to close down her Twitter and Instagram feeds before she married to prevent her being accused of invading her own privacy.
Comment:
Kronprinsessa, coquitlam, Canada, 22 minutes ago

This photo isn't outside their offices, its outside the Balcony, this corridor has been photographed before....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5837443/Princess-Eugenie-breaks-protocol-posting-picture-Prince-Andrew-Buckingham-Palace.html
I'm not sure that's correct though.  eating cookies   
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:27:29 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #702 on: June 13, 2018, 01:23:56 pm »

People are a bit obsessed with "breaking protocol" and don't even seem to know what it is. Someone claimed H broke protocol when he lifted M's veil... sly But yeah we've had so many pics of inside BP, tours are given and official photos released (eg W&K's wedding, K being in the corridor with other people) that I don't see why and how this can be so blown out of proportion... Nothing major of their precious "private" part was revealed anyway, that corridor looks like all others in BP we've seen, maybe it's even the same one.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #703 on: June 14, 2018, 07:19:21 am »

A woman posted a pic of her dad in a hallway in his uniform. Instagram hasn't been around that long in the grand scheme of things. Is there even a protocol for using it?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #704 on: June 16, 2018, 01:47:33 pm »

EXCLUSIVE - The pop princess! Eugenie is spotted in the crowd at Beyonce and Jay Z gig in London as they dedicate show to Grenfell victims

Princess Eugenie went to the On The Run tour with her fiancé Jack Brooksbank
    She went 'unrecognised' in crowds as she listened to hits from the married duo
    Beyonce and Jay-Z also made a poignant tribute to the victims of Grenfell Tower

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851265/Princess-Eugenie-spotted-crowd-Beyonce-Jay-Z-gig-London.html
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #705 on: June 16, 2018, 10:11:44 pm »

I am no longer a fan of Beyonce or Jay Z. They need to either start producing hits again or go to obscurity. But it's cool of Eugenie to go to a concert. Normal couple doing normal couple things.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #706 on: June 16, 2018, 11:12:35 pm »

Only thing is in many ways IMO they can only play at being a normal couple.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #707 on: June 17, 2018, 12:09:36 am »

What makes you think that?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #708 on: June 17, 2018, 01:05:11 am »

Because she is a royal Princess. She will continue to use the title even after marriage (like Princess Alexandra did). They also have privileges normal couples can only dream of. No worries about health care, putting children through school, mortgages, bills.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #709 on: June 19, 2018, 10:28:47 pm »

Sister act! Eugenie and Beatrice swap Ascot hats for eveningwear at the Serpentine Summer Party after mingling with the Queen at the races
But Princess Eugenie was back on the party circuit on Tuesday evening as she joined a host of stars at the Serpentine Summer Party in London.
Eugenie, 28, joined fiancé Jack Brooksbank at the black tie do in Hyde Park which was also attended by sister Princess Beatrice, Lady Kitty Spencer and Lady Amelia Windsor.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5862503/Princess-Eugenie-joins-sister-Beatrice-Serpentine-party.html
Wow, she looks stunning. Beatrice looks good too.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #710 on: June 19, 2018, 11:48:34 pm »

Bea has to get over the deer in the headlights look. Eugenie and Bea do dress well but there have been misses going along with the hits. IMO.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2018, 11:35:52 am »

^^ They both look great.  I love the bold colors on Eugenie and Bea's dress stunning.  Good for them!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2018, 10:51:31 pm »

Princess Beatrice puts on a VERY leggy display in a white ruffle mini as she joins celebrities at star-studded V&A summer party

The Duke of York's eldest daughter, 29,  joined celebs at V&A summer party
    Beatrice yesterday joined Queen at Royal Ascot before partying with Eugenie
    Princess wore a dazzling white ruffle mini dress that showed off her legs
    She wore her red hair swept back, teaming her white mini with blue heels

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5867027/Princess-Beatrice-joins-celebrities-V-summer-party.html
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #713 on: June 21, 2018, 02:55:07 pm »

I think she looks good here.  Keep it up Bea  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2018, 03:55:16 pm »

^Indeed!  Best I’ve seen Bea look and she shows her curves in a great way. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2018, 06:30:44 pm »

Maybe getting rid of that dead weight (i.e. Dave the snake) has brought her happiness and a new zest, that ought to shine through easter-egg-basket flower
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:14 pm »

Yes, I hope she sees him off permanently, not for her.  I must say I liked her hat, really elegant, just perfect. And the top part of her dress, imo it would have looked more elegant if  they had continued the dark navy theme.  Would have worked for her.  Liked the print of Eugenie's dress and the hat which so suited her.
But oh the gorgeous fuschia colour of HM's dress.  That is HER  colour.  Nice to see Princess Anne and her lovely ensemble, and the Duchess of Gloucester and Commander Sir Timothy Lawrence.
Seeing this group made my day as I watched the procession.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #717 on: June 24, 2018, 04:33:50 pm »

'We miss him every day': Princess Eugenie pays an emotional tribute to her friend who took his own life aged 21 - as his 'inspiring' mother opens a suicide-prevention centre
Princess Eugenie has paid an emotional tribute to her close friend James Wentworth-Stanley, who took his own life at the age of just 21.
Eugenie, 28, described how she misses her friend 'every day' in an Instagram post about praising the work of James' mother Clare.
Clare, the Marchioness of Milford Haven, joined Prince William to open a new suicide support centre for men in Liverpool on Tuesday, as part of her work with the James Wentworth-Stanley Memorial Fund that she set up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5879383/Princess-Eugenie-pays-emotional-tribute-friend-took-life-aged-21.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #718 on: June 30, 2018, 02:54:46 pm »

The new Queen Bea of royal fashion! How Meghan inspired the princess to ditch her frumpy outfits for sleek leather pieces and chic dresses
Princess Beatrice was never known as one of the more fashion-forward royals, but in recent months she's undergone something of a makeover.
Gone are the garish patterns and frumpy frocks, which have been swapped for chic mini-dresses and more daring leather looks.
Celebrity stylist and PR agency owner Rochelle White told FEMAIL that Beatrice's movement towards more flattering, age-appropriate looks has finally made her one of the most stylish women in the royal family.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5896873/Princess-Beatrice-makeover-influenced-Meghan-Markles-style.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #719 on: June 30, 2018, 03:01:47 pm »

^The Power of Meghan strikes again!  Complete nonsense.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: