Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 11:59:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 84035 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2018, 12:28:05 am »

Revealed: Hunk in a hoodie who dropped Princess Beatrice off from casual LA dinner date in $120,000 Bentley is British former high-flying lawyer and fitness guru who counts Floyd Mayweather Jr and Robbie Williams among his celebrity friends

Mystery man photographed leaving a restaurant with Princess Beatrice can be revealed as James Williams
    The pair are thought to have eaten at Madeo, a high-end Italian venue in West Hollywood popular with stars
    Mr Williams, originally from Walton on the Hill in Surrey, has been working in the US for several years as a business consultant and last year became CEO for Floyd Mayweather's new gym business venture
    29-year-old Princess has been single since she split from her boyfriend of ten years less than 18 months ago

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5436879/Hunk-hoodie-dropped-Beatrice-LA.html

It's not Craig David! tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2018, 01:28:40 am »

Let Bea have her fun Dave did her dirty ,but we will never know what really went down was Dave ready to get married and Bea wasn't or Dave .Dave for sure now is an outcast from the circle
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2018, 06:33:57 am »

Outcast how?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2018, 02:00:43 pm »

Well it does come off he used Bea to get jobs/ perks .It wasn't a full year after the breakup he's engaged to another woman .so IMO he's not as friendly as he was with that set when dating Bea
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #604 on: February 27, 2018, 04:33:55 pm »

Maybe Dave is content not to be part of that set; he knew that by breaking up with Beatrice he would not hang around much of the social set anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #605 on: February 27, 2018, 07:45:28 pm »

This guy gives me the creeps

He doesn't have the same high creep vibe that Smilin' Dave had, but I agree this guy is weird.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #606 on: March 01, 2018, 09:08:43 pm »

Back to business! Princess Beatrice looks chic in an all-black ensemble as she attends tech conference in Barcelona - days after enjoying a dinner date in LA with hunk in a hoodie

Beatrice, 29, opted for a crisp shirt and tulip skirt, teamed with black boots
    She attended Women Innovating in Technology event at Mobile World Congress
    Royal was spotted being dropped off by business guru after dinner last week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5450787/Princess-Beatrice-looks-chic-tech-conference-Barcelona.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2018, 01:41:01 am »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Princess Beatrice set to move out of her '£20,000-a-year apartment' at St James's Palace 
In a rare display of frugality, Prince Andrew is said to have agreed that once Princess Eugenie marries and moves out of the apartment she has shared with her elder sister for ten years, there is little point in keeping it on, especially as Bea is now working in New York.
Reports suggest that Andrew covers the £20,000 a year rent for the apartment. Only full-time working Royals get to live in palaces for free.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5458239/Busy-Bea-set-pack-bags.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2018, 01:56:33 am »

Back to business! Princess Beatrice looks chic in an all-black ensemble as she attends tech conference in Barcelona - days after enjoying a dinner date in LA with hunk in a hoodie

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5450787/Princess-Beatrice-looks-chic-tech-conference-Barcelona.html

That guy does not look like a "hunk." And I don't mean this in a good way.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2018, 07:30:45 pm »

I think Beatrice is behaving like her mother in some aspects; she's clearly doing royal like appearances despite not being a formal working royal. Like her mother, she''s aping a position that is not officially hers and while she has money and a title, she is not focusing on making a living. Also hanging with a shady 'business guru' is a bad idea all around. If she wants business advice she should go to school and learn business, not hang around self-created 'gurus.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #610 on: March 04, 2018, 07:40:53 pm »

I really feel like Beatrice has lost her way over the past few years. Her sister has been lucky in love but has also focused on creating a career for herself in something that she seems to genuinely enjoy. She does limited public engagements and avoids attention seeking manoevres. I feel like Eugenie used to be seen as the plainer, less charismatic one with perhaps more limited prospects, but she is smart and has blossomed into a successful and happy young woman.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #611 on: March 04, 2018, 07:51:15 pm »

Eugenie has accepted her lack of role in the future and I do believe that she's actaully gotten herself together while Beatrice still seems unwilling to settle down and make a sincere effort towards making her own way in a stable fashion. L.A., then Barcelona, then NY and no longer having a place at St. James.

I hope US taxpayers are not paying for her protection via the Secret Service.

empirestate
courtier

« Reply #612 on: March 08, 2018, 07:13:09 am »

I hope US taxpayers are not paying for her protection via the Secret Service.

That would only be on official royal business wouldn't it? Anyway, I don't think they worry as much, normally you see the protection officer in some pictures. Eugenie never seemed to have one in NY.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
sandy
Princess

« Reply #613 on: March 08, 2018, 03:03:47 pm »

I really feel like Beatrice has lost her way over the past few years. Her sister has been lucky in love but has also focused on creating a career for herself in something that she seems to genuinely enjoy. She does limited public engagements and avoids attention seeking manoevres. I feel like Eugenie used to be seen as the plainer, less charismatic one with perhaps more limited prospects, but she is smart and has blossomed into a successful and happy young woman.

The long term relationship Bea had did not lead to marriage. She should have dumped the guy years ago when she realized it was not going anywhere. IMO anyway. It is the way of many long term relationships where one of the partners who say he or she is not ready for marriage dumps the long term partner and ups and marries someone else immediately. Bea should have seen the signs.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #614 on: March 08, 2018, 07:54:47 pm »

I wonder if Beatrice is seeking someone to take care of her financially and be a provider, not a partner. She's not been working at any steady real job that can provide for her the lifestyle she would like to enjoy and I am certain that it could be that Dave didn't want to pay for both his wife and possibly Fergie as well.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #615 on: March 09, 2018, 04:33:17 pm »

The Princess' first post! Bride-to-be Eugenie joins Instagram – and shares footage of a moving speech about her scoliosis battle with her 9,000 new followers

Princess Eugenie, 27, officially joined Instagram on Thursday
    The royal's first post was a clip of her speaking at WE Day earlier this week
    She spoke about her battle with scoliosis which she was diagnosed with at 12
    Her mother Sarah Ferguson is on Instagram but the majority of royals are not

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5481947/Princess-Eugenie-creates-personal-Instagram-account.html

Here it is

https://www.instagram.com/princesseugenie/
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #616 on: March 10, 2018, 12:38:36 pm »

Charles surely won't be too pleased about that...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #617 on: March 10, 2018, 03:01:12 pm »

CHarles does not make everybody pleased about him so it's Karma IMO.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #618 on: March 10, 2018, 04:30:07 pm »

I often wonder if the reason PC does not like the York Princesses is not because of them being HRHs, but because if they were to become full time working royals, we'd have Fergie insinuating herself back into the public eye again.

I like the girls, especially Eugenie. And I do think they both would work for the Firm, given half a chance. But the spectre of their mother and her antics looms large over the RF and that image or vision appals PC. (Never mind that PC has done worse, but he was never caught. But that's for another thread).
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #619 on: March 10, 2018, 05:49:10 pm »

I think PC is also jealous/insecure of the prospect of his mediocre sons being overshadowed.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: