Royal Gossip
February 20, 2018, 07:16:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 50035 times)
Little light
Countess

« Reply #560 on: November 26, 2017, 08:29:03 pm »

Me too. She carries that dress off well. And I don't think that would be easy to do with that style of dress.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #561 on: December 06, 2017, 09:43:12 pm »

New pics of B&E on Andy's website
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQYK2f_UIAAW14O.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQYK29bUEAAWeqP.jpg
Little light
Countess

« Reply #562 on: December 06, 2017, 10:30:20 pm »

What lovely photos. And they so so relaxed and natural too.

Thanks for posting
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #563 on: December 06, 2017, 10:46:23 pm »

lovely pic's of two lovely girls

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #564 on: December 07, 2017, 12:28:34 am »

Nice pics

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #565 on: December 07, 2017, 12:33:42 am »

Best photos I’ve ever seen of them.  Well done!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #566 on: December 07, 2017, 02:55:48 pm »

I agree! Quite beautiful!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #567 on: December 07, 2017, 08:48:10 pm »

They're dreaming of a warm Christmas! Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice join old friend Ellie Goulding at a beach party in Miami (and even mum Fergie scores an invite)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5157103/Princesses-Eugenie-attend-Miami-beach-party-Fergie.html#ixzz50bu8KDBb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #568 on: January 22, 2018, 10:46:49 am »

BREAKING NEWS: Fergie and Prince Andrew announce daughter Princess Eugenie is engaged to her former barman boyfriend (and they're getting married at Meghan and Harry's venue)
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5297137/Princess-Eugenie-engaged-Jack-Brooksbank.html#ixzz54uQq3Y4v

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #569 on: January 22, 2018, 12:36:09 pm »

Great news. This will be a nice real royal wedding.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #570 on: January 22, 2018, 12:36:18 pm »

Congratulations to Eugenie & Jack! There were whispers for a while now. She's the one due to move into KP, not Bea, right? I guess this was on the cards for a while.
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #571 on: January 22, 2018, 12:46:50 pm »

Great news! I have always dreamed that she would wear the Strathmore Rose Tiara for her wedding, she looks so like the Queen Mother.
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #572 on: January 22, 2018, 01:04:32 pm »

Congratulations to Princess Eugenie and Jack, may they be very happy together! flower
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2018, 02:05:56 pm »

'Total joy!!': Delighted Fergie celebrates her daughter Princess Eugenie's engagement to her former barman boyfriend (and they'll marry at the same Windsor chapel as Meghan and Harry)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5297137/Princess-Eugenie-engaged-Jack-Brooksbank.html#ixzz54vECO87n
The timing couldn't be better as it should put the other couple, Harry and MM7, in the background as this union and wedding preparations will be a welcome news. I like the nice understated engagement pictures taken within the palace.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #574 on: January 22, 2018, 02:20:06 pm »

This is nice news for a change!   easter-bunny  The engagement photos hit just the right note of dignified yet youthful joy.  She looks lovely.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2018, 02:22:22 pm »

The waiter who landed a princess: Privately-educated accountant's son Jack Brooksbank turned his back on university to become king of the Mayfair clubs and ambassador for George Clooney's favourite tequila

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5297315/How-one-time-waiter-Jack-Brooksbank-landed-princess.html#ixzz54vJ50riV

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #576 on: January 22, 2018, 03:27:56 pm »

I bet Andy is happy that Eugenie has plumped for St George's rather than anything low key, though this wedding won't be televised. Whether Philip will be so overwhelmed with joy at seeing the mother of the bride at the wedding and reception is another matter!  I think Eugenie will wear Sarah's tiara and Beatrice is a shoe-in as bridesmaid, I think. I do feel a bit sorry for Beatrice. Her sister so happy and no boyfriend lined up at the moment.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #577 on: January 22, 2018, 03:48:07 pm »

They look happy. Jack's smile reaches his eyes. Any guesses about Randy pressing HM for a title for Jack?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #578 on: January 22, 2018, 03:57:04 pm »

I am waiting to see where Fergie sits at the wedding. The intriguing part is if she will sit next to Andrew and with the royals. I think she will but this will be interesting to watch.

I wonder if the groom will get a title (or not) and if Eugenie works, will husband work too?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #579 on: January 22, 2018, 03:59:43 pm »

I think Andy might secretly like it if Jack got an earldom or something as he's so hung up on titles and maintaining the importance of the Yorks. If we were taliking about a wedding in 1959 I would say absolutely. However Tony Armstrong Jones in the early 1960s was the last married-in to accept a title. Mark Phillips refused one when he married Anne and I'd say that the Queen recognises that the time of males accepting Dukedoms and Earldoms because they married into the BRF is well and truly gone. Public opinion isn't for it nowadays.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: