Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:41:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 84435 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #480 on: December 11, 2016, 06:06:58 am »

I think it's good that Bea and Eugenie are going to work in the real/normal world, but I like them doing royal appearances as well. Especially since William and Harry don't do much (other than the last-minute end-of-year stuff to boost their numbers) and HM's generation and HM's kids' generation are up there and getting up there in age. Won't be able to travel or walk around as much. I think a balance of both would be good.
india
Princess

« Reply #481 on: December 11, 2016, 05:13:53 pm »

William The Selfish Lazy Clench Jaw Worthless Dork Of The World is a total embarrassment. He should not be let loose on the world. He should be contained 24/7. And I do not need to comment on his lobotomized Potato Head. She is always exhausted from doing the crotch press and messing with her obvious fake hair.
Val
Princess

« Reply #482 on: December 11, 2016, 05:41:52 pm »

^

Love your spot on hilarious comments India.  My little dog leapt off my lap again when I laughed out loud.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #483 on: December 11, 2016, 06:42:34 pm »

Why can't they just marry aristocrats or other royals? No drop in social status and it's not like HM would leave her spud bankrupt. It shows how the Windsors don't really want to make an effort to actually make themselves appealing as spouses, they would prefer to just be able to pick up some nonentity and slap a title on them and expect due deference. I'm sure there are plenty of titled aristos out there among the dethroned families. There are dozens of Hapsburgs and dozens of German royals. I find it intriguing how Charles never really made an effort to get a bride from among the European families. Surely the Yorkies could even find a prince who would want to marry them.

I think judging by past choices (Bea dating an American), when they date someone the York gals don't care for peerage or titles; they date someone because they care for someone title or not.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #484 on: December 15, 2016, 01:54:45 am »

ForgetMeNotChildren ‏@ForgetMNotChild  10h10 hours ago
We're thrilled to announce on 19th December our patron HRH Princess Beatrice will visit Russell House & meet some of our children & families
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #485 on: December 15, 2016, 03:06:50 am »

Why can't they just marry aristocrats or other royals? No drop in social status and it's not like HM would leave her spud bankrupt. It shows how the Windsors don't really want to make an effort to actually make themselves appealing as spouses, they would prefer to just be able to pick up some nonentity and slap a title on them and expect due deference. I'm sure there are plenty of titled aristos out there among the dethroned families. There are dozens of Hapsburgs and dozens of German royals. I find it intriguing how Charles never really made an effort to get a bride from among the European families. Surely the Yorkies could even find a prince who would want to marry them.
I think judging by past choices (Bea dating an American), when they date someone the York gals don't care for peerage or titles; they date someone because they care for someone title or not.

They date and socialize according to a bank account, not the person. They don't try to reach out to people who aren't loaded.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #486 on: December 15, 2016, 05:38:18 am »

I don't think they really come into contact with non-rich people. Look at who is in their social circle: titled people and Hollywood types. They are also used to a certain lifestyle, so if they dated someone who wasn't loaded they would have to pay for all of their dates and activities, which would look bad for the guy.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #487 on: December 18, 2016, 07:01:26 pm »

I think Bea will date someone as rich as her or richer. Her father is freaking out because they are not getting his way on how he wants the girls handled in the future(although they should have known for years what would happen, the future is not them). So if the girls marry someone of that caliber they would be taken care of. The Yorks always hang out with the rich celebrities so they seem to have that celebrity mind. Wasn't their a picture of her and Dave walking with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher at one point? It looked like two celebrity couples hanging out to me.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #488 on: December 18, 2016, 07:08:16 pm »

I don't think they really come into contact with non-rich people. Look at who is in their social circle: titled people and Hollywood types. They are also used to a certain lifestyle, so if they dated someone who wasn't loaded they would have to pay for all of their dates and activities, which would look bad for the guy.

That is the set they choose. A lot of successful, powerful people even, have non-rich friends and people they care about. They hang out with those who will pay their own way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #489 on: December 19, 2016, 09:48:37 pm »

On December 19, 2016. Princess Beatrice had arrangements to meet with Hudderfield University and  her Patronage Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/heartwarming-moments-princess-beatrice-visits-12344873
I like the I idea that Princess Beatrice brought goodie bags and cookies to the children  eating cookies
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #490 on: December 19, 2016, 09:55:55 pm »

This is so nice of her. And she looks very mature on those photos.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #491 on: December 19, 2016, 11:58:06 pm »

Aww she was so cute in the beginning of the video when she said hello! And yeah that was nice of her to bring goodies and cakes for everyone.

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #492 on: January 06, 2017, 07:58:07 pm »

Princess Beatrice Attended Popsurgar’s Master Storytellers

It was a dynamic panel featuring female entrepreneurs whom shared their expertise and insights over dinner. I would think Princess Beatrice was there to show her support to her friend, Misha Nonoo who was one of the speakers at the event.
https://twitter.com/POPSUGARInc/status/817098958963175425
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #493 on: January 11, 2017, 07:47:15 pm »

No January blues here! Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend enjoy an extended festive break on a trip to Verbier to visit Fergie
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4104896/Princess-Eugenie-boyfriend-enjoy-extended-festive-break-Verbier-Fergie.html#ixzz4VU5HgX3g

RandyDrx
royal watcher

« Reply #494 on: January 16, 2017, 05:44:59 am »

I think the York girls have potential to be fully working royals. It's their parents that is the problem.
india
Princess

« Reply #495 on: January 16, 2017, 12:35:22 pm »

They are certainly enthusiastic about it as opposed to The Worthless Clench Jaw and His Idiotic Crotchbridge.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2017, 10:43:26 am »

Eugenie has a spot of bother: Princess tries (and fails) to hide dark blemish on her top lip as she attends party in Mayfair

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4162536/Princess-Eugenie-tries-hide-dark-blemish-lip.html#ixzz4WxQmFTfG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #497 on: February 07, 2017, 01:23:32 pm »

Princess Eugenie’s VERY trendy Pinterest board: Royal’s social media account reveals her love of hipster London hangouts and has she hinted where she would like to get MARRIED?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4199200/Princess-Eugenie-s-trendy-Pinterest-board.html#ixzz4Y0OtBdC2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #498 on: February 12, 2017, 03:55:02 pm »

Damp bill row pours cold water on Princess Eugenie’s dream wedding and home plans

The Duke and Duchess of York’s 26-year-old daughter was hoping to move into Ivy Cottage by the end of last year before announcing her engagement to nightclub manager Jack Brooksbank, her boyfriend of six years.

But damp has been discovered in the basement of the three-bedroom home and insiders have revealed it could cost “thousands of pounds” to treat.

A source said: “Eugenie’s family don’t want to pay for the repairs because they don’t own the building but the powers-that-be are refusing to come up with the cash as well.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/766168/damp-bill-row-cold-water-Princess-Eugenie-dream-home-plans
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #499 on: February 13, 2017, 10:24:24 am »

^ I wonder what will come to the conclusion from it finally.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: