Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:43:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures III  (Read 43643 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 10:07:59 am »

The Brandsons are "Royal inner circle" so to speak so if anyone is using anyone it would be Dave ... personally I am of the philosophy if it isn't broke don't fix it they are doing great as it is they don't need a marriage I know a lot of couples who live happily and have children without being married it happens everywhere ...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:10:04 am by Jane23 » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 01:47:13 pm »

Dave isn't the one deciding, that is why I said Beatrice is the one stringing this guy along.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2015, 09:58:30 pm »

The York Sisters To Participate In Travels To My Elephant Race
Supposedly, Princess Beatrice, with her sister Eugenie, will participate in the five day race across India for Elephant Family. (According to the DM BP Garden story.) Each team must pledge to raise £10,000 for Elephant Family charity. Beatrice may be working to raise money for the charity. Beatrice and Eugenie have previously worked for Mark Shand’s charity.The rickshaw race begins in India on 1st November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3078723/Queen-gushes-arrival-great-granddaughter-Princess-Charlotte-greeting-guests-Buckingham-Palace-s-garden-party-season.html
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 02:10:09 pm »

^ I hope this is true.  It's exactly the kind of thing the Yorks should be involved in.   A charity adventure.   Good PR.  A good cause helped and given publicity.     thumbsup
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 11:05:37 pm »

The last pic in this article won't help. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3081639/Ex-beauty-queen-bitter-divorce-battle-lawyer-s-6m-fortune.html Absolutely NOTHING to do with Beatrice or Sarah but they stuck it in anyway.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 07:48:12 pm »

ot but the woman in the article should get a job rather then expecting to live of her ex's money  thumbsdown bignono
If she sold her handbag's, shoes and dresses seen in the pic's alone she would get about 15K (I mean both business outfits are Chanel I think and a Hermes Birkin and afaik the party dress is a Herve Leger bandage dress and a Bodega Veneta clutch, I'm not sure on the shoes but I doubt they're walmart)
So hun, if you need chash, clean up your stash..

No clue why they added the pic of the York's in it unless they wanna give 'em a bad rep ala bird's if a kind flock or however that saying goes.  dontknow
But Sarah didn't ask for money, she choose to keep the title over a divorce pay-out if I remember correctly...

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 08:46:35 pm »

^ The Mail knows what it's doing. They know their readers see that picture, especially Sarah and Beatrice and make the stupid connection. Even if it isn't mentioned in the comments it's there, feeding the opinion. The opinion may be true but this is an unnecessary low blow.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 03:21:31 am »

Back on the beach! Party Princess Beatrice soaks up the sun in the Bahamas - her FIFTEENTH holiday in just seven months

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3089775/Back-beach-Party-Princess-Beatrice-soaks-sun-Bahamas-FIFTEENTH-holiday-just-seven-months.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 03:54:05 am »

Hmm. if I remember correctly Prince Harry and Prince William has had many vacations at time or another yet no one complained about them, double standard right there. Bea isn't the only royal to have gone to one vacation after another, she certainly won't be the last.

It seems like Bea and Dave are back in London

via@JimCourtovich:

Back from London today for dinner with....Brits and locals. @dcgalactic pamjphillips @ Le Poisson Bleu

There's a photo of dave having dinner with them and other photo from a day ago from Le Poisson Bleu, London

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 05:01:28 pm »

Is this the most glamorous royal birthday party yet? Eugenie to host lavish bash at Windsor next month... and Cara Delevigne, Kate Moss and Joan Collins are all invited
Princess Eugenie is reportedly planning to celebrate turning 25 with a bumper birthday bash at Windsor Castle next month.

The princess, whose birthday was in March, has reportedly drawn up a guest list for the event that includes Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne, as well as actress Joan Collins and artist Tracey Emin.

Members of the royal family, among them Prince Harry and her parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, will also attend, along with a bevy of society names.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3100886/Is-glamorous-royal-birthday-party-Eugenie-host-lavish-bash-Windsor-month-Cara-Delevigne-Kate-Moss-Joan-Collins-invited.html#article-3100886

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 07:04:09 pm »

Can someone tell me why the royals are so keen to rub shoulders with movie stars and models? And what 25-year old woman would want Joan Collins on her birthday party? I mean...I remember her from the Dynasty-years and she was old-ish back then already (at least in my pre-teen eyes).

I would have a lot more respect for Eugenie if she would just invite some true friends, from school, university, her job etc. But I guess when money is not the issue a nice dinner with 20 or so good friends and several relatives is 'not done'. Nouveau riche attitude.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 07:11:01 pm »

^That's exactly what I was thinking, LOL. What on earth does she have in common with Joan Collins or Naomi Campbell? At least Cara is in her age range, but very strange guest list nonetheless.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 01:21:08 am »

Chelsy Davis is invited
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 01:28:54 am »

Interesting how Chelsy is still welcome in that set.

I would have a lot more respect for Eugenie if she would just invite some true friends, from school, university, her job etc. But I guess when money is not the issue a nice dinner with 20 or so good friends and several relatives is 'not done'. Nouveau riche attitude.

Eugenie and her sister are not the types that appreciate the true things in life; they prefer make believe people and prefer the cheap over the decent. These people don't have an interest in them as people, but as titles and frankly I do think this is just another sign the Windsors are on the decline.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2015, 12:15:34 pm »

Euegenie migt be the less worst of the bunch but she still a york.Why a york would give a part and invite as many celebrotys as she can and cause a huge buzz about such celebrations??Humm.to show off as they always love to do  tehe
Its sad but this is exactlly how this people are and the more i see the more im sure why the yorks are the way they are and act as they do and are friends with the people they seem to be friends with in a general way  bored3

There was a time i used to be happy chelsy get invited to these ocasions with yorks.Not anymore.Eugenie throigh the years had proved to be nothing but a terrible friend to anyone if u ask me.These people - yorks - are nothing but a huge invitation to trouble.Unfortunatelly this is the truth the more i see the more im sure about this.All they care about is showing off theyre ridiculous lifes and use people.

I think this is the worst news ever seriouslly Not only for the obvious reasons - Harry, chelsy, cressida all toguether at the same party= tragedy announced - but also coz of this decisions.I mean worst thing to do at the worst timing ever if u ask me.
To do such kinda of party the same time her father just had been out of serious scandalous acusations.Her mother as usual still being bashed for the same reasons.Her sister facing a terrible time with media due to her lack of position and focus in life.I can understand why she would want to have a big party.Its her 25 th bday her familly been throigh hard times nthing better than a celebration but i dont think it will do anyone any good honestlly.

This party looks nothing more or less like a lavish thing for the yorks to show off as usual.It will cost a lot and well at this point im a 100% beloeveing the yoprks are acting the way they are to annoy media/public and why not the rest of the RF  sigh
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 09:10:04 pm »

The interesting part to me is that she's never come across as welcomed unless attached to Harry. The only person I've really see her hanging out with from the set is Jacobi, so for Eugenie to (allegedly and according to The Sun) be inviting her to the party is ... interesting in my book.

Eugenie is also thought to be close to the Bransons, as well as another of Prince Harry's ex-girlfriends, up-and-coming actress Cressida Bonas, 26.

Thought to be? blink Since when is it thought to be? We know that she's close to Cressida and has been for years, their mothers are friends they've also been hanging with the Branson offspring for years.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/140623/cressida-bonas-1-600.jpg
http://www.eonline.com/resize/600/445/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013120/1024.eugenie.cm.22013.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ztCZAOuZe9g/USmlkQZuZtI/AAAAAAAAFlo/SaiGG4o9UXQ/s1600/cressida+bonas+eugenie+and+bea.jpg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2015, 05:45:01 am »

What a difference a day makes! Beatrice goes from medieval to modern as she changes her frock - but bride of billionaire Getty stands out in outlandish hooded dress
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3103852/At-no-one-talking-Beatrice-s-hat-Billionaire-Getty-marries-Rome-bride-quite-outlandish-dress.html

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2015, 05:54:17 am »

what is Beatrice doing with that crowd?  A group that includes a lot frivolous people - c'mon - Pierre Cashigiri?
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2015, 01:49:05 pm »

Hey, hey, Cate. Beatrice is a lot more frivolous than Pierre. tehe
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2015, 05:45:52 pm »

Beatrice look so beautiful and chic  flirt

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/30/21/2933987000000578-3103852-image-a-35_1433017250327.jpg

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: