Royal Gossip
November 15, 2018, 04:58:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank Wedding Thread  (Read 4591 times)
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #140 on: October 20, 2018, 01:27:19 am »

A description of Princess Eugenie's wedding bouquet   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ncrg75Llw

Really A Baron
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2018, 06:57:21 pm »

See Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's Handwritten Thank You Notes to Fans Following Wedding
It’s been three weeks since Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot in a romantic ceremony at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, and the thank you cards to fans are already in the mail.
The newlyweds added a personal touch to their thank you notes, which were sent to those who wished them well following the wedding, according to photos shared by royal fan LoopyCrown3 on Instagram. In addition to an envelope with Eugenie and Jack’s joint monogram and the official portrait of the couple with their bridal party, they appeared to send a handwritten note.
“Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so special and for thinking of us as we start our married life. We are completely overwhelmed with happiness,” they say in the message, simply signed “Eugenie + Jack.”
https://www.southernliving.com/syndication/princess-eugenie-jack-brooksbank-handwritten-thank-you-notes-wedding?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&utm_term=556823

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »

WOW!!  Was just coming here to update.

Unlike PW/WK and the Dynamic D&D from whom I have received no notice whatsoever to my gift/donations for their stupid weddings, I received my truly lovely thank you note AND receipt from Jack and Eugenie today.  Class will tell.  flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2018, 01:34:21 am »

^ oh wow still nothing form WK and malibu barbie <--- I like that name you give megs and brokedown GI Joe?  I guess one couple to busy doing whatever and the next couple too bust cupping baby bump and living the celeb life

Edit
you might still get something this person get a thank you letter

Gert's Royal Replies
‏@GertsReplies
Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan's Wedding Reply! https://gertsroyalreplies.blogspot.com/2018/11/prince-harry-duchess-meghan-wedding.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:38:20 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2018, 01:48:53 am »

^I’ll wait breathlessly by the mailbox.  They didn’t respond personally and sent a picture of themselves!?  GI Jerk is more like it.  Gaak.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2018, 01:56:41 pm »

Of course Eugenie would send a lovely thank you note. The York princesses know how to act and behave. They received proper home training from their parents. For all of their faults, Fergie and Andrew did an excellent job raising these two lovely girls. Give me the Yorkies any day over Prince Clench Jaw Willy and Stupid Harry and their unacceptable brides.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2018, 02:04:34 pm »

I agree. I do think Eugenie and Jack really appreciated getting cards and good wishes.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: