Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:09:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies Please Explain: Harry  (Read 7335 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 09:14:35 am »

It might be because he was born September 15th and I was born October 1st but I do find him attractive he is not "pretty" but that is what makes him attractive he is very mainly if you ask me ... now ... it's his drinking problem and how he is behind close doors that is the issue with him whenever he gets dumped the girl in question latter looks like she escaped prison ...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 04:54:44 pm »

My goodness, lots of you girls think Harry is hot except me easter-lol  Embarrassed

I must admit though, red hair on a male is always a turnoff for me.  I don't know why it just is.

Yooper, I never thought you meant dark as in cruel! 

I've never seen Harry lie barefaced like his parents could, but he is certainly likeable.  I'd chat with him too - but that is it even if I were a BBB tehe

Jane, I'm Sept 19th so I'm not sure if DOB makes a difference.

Wimpo is 100% down for me thumbsdown Ugh!

I don't like 'pretty men' either - so it's not that. 

I think I like Harry's public persona but am ever aware to beware of that.  Look back in history at some of the most magnetic people of their time - Hitler was one of them.  People adored the way he could speak with others.  I had the fortune to meet a very elderly German lady who told me he could magnetise anyone.  So in saying that, and given what we know - how do we really know when altruism is genuine or when it is for the 'give me attention' feature.

I know I've gone OT, but because I like Harry I question why because I don't respect his lack of values and am much with KF in many ways.
It's interesting to really look at what makes someone so seductive (not meaning romantic) and is it always a sign of a good nature.  dontknow

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 05:21:06 pm »

^ Of 1984 ... I should have made myself clear me and Harry basically were born weeks apart ...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 05:23:24 pm »

i think its Harry's personalty that makes him good looking he seems funny ,charming and  him being in uniform is a + for a lot of people  can you imgine if he had a the charm like William.

It might be because he was born September 15th and I was born October 1st but I do find him attractive he is not "pretty" but that is what makes him attractive he is very mainly if you ask me ... now ... it's his drinking problem and how he is behind close doors that is the issue with him whenever he gets dumped the girl in question latter looks like she escaped prison ...

You're Oct 1st . I'm the 9th.  woot woot

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 06:07:41 pm »

^^ Maybe one of you girls would qualify as 'wife material' and go give Waity a kick for the rest of us.  I'm way off in years (76) but same sign under astrology.  Oh my, the big 4-0 before long easter-lol

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 09:53:04 pm »

I don't find Harry hot either. I did like one nanosecond years ago but there is something smarmy about his lifestyle that doesn't do it for me.

IMO his attraction can be explained by the bad boy troupe. He is the naughty one of the brothers (I know some will disagree with this but at least this is his main media persona) and it also makes women want to "reform" him.

BTW sexual attraction in astrology I believe that it is explained by the positions of venus and mars not exactly the sun.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 09:55:46 pm »

God bless yAnaB. 76 and so active inline - many grandmas would like to be like you.

Yes, magnetic people are very interesting. Don Cirleone was powerful leader too. It's what you do with it that makes a difference. So far Harry has done only giid with hus charms. And imo deserves a lovig woman.

As for eligibility - I am close to his age but I'm from a country which english people strongly prefer to not  move to UK.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 11:01:51 pm »

^I think she meant she was born in 1976 but could be wrong!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 11:12:41 pm »

laugh  You're right hun, she had a baby about 4 Years ago (gosh time flies) I remember chatting with her about her preg issues. easter-lol
If i'm not mistaken ana is about 10y older then me and I'm 29 so...

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 11:24:41 pm »

laugh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 12:16:45 am »

Aye, you up there Ariel easter-lol  laugh laugh laugh tehe

Born in 76 - not 76 years old easter-lol easter-lol  Tongue laugh Embarrassed easter-bunny

Goodness my coffee nearly was wasted again!  bignono  tehe

Actually, I have a Twitter acct not under my real name (I use my middle name for my real acct), but this other acct I'm actually 94 years old on and can get away with saying a great deal due to my advanced years.  sly tehe.

Best laugh in a long time, Ariel!  flower thankyou

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 12:55:22 am »

aww glad I made your day.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 01:48:05 am »

I know many had said they considere him pretty coz of his perosnality and i agree.His personlaity plays a big part on it but i think hes gorgeous.My view.Way prettier than bad pitt is or ever was anyway  laugh

There something about him that makes him extremelly hot...i think anyway  tehe
Some say is the red hair i say the red cheeks  flirt
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 01:50:55 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 08:37:46 am »

Physically speaking he is attractive ... tall , great body , beautiful smile , great eyes and so on ... I can see him have a lot of girls chasing him even if he wasn't a Prince ... it is also true girls love a "bad boy" so ... it's his persona , his real persona behind close doors that is the issue with him ...
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 05:10:22 pm »

I empathize with him not because of his looks but because of what little I can perceive about his personality, there's a magnetism that draws me in. I can terribly relate to his demons, we have some of them in common. It's totally not a good thing but I can feel empathy towards him, I can give him slack because I think that the media decided to presentus with the tale of two brothers "the good one" and the "bad one" and I feel like the "good one" is a farce. Harry comes across as genuine and caring, whereas William   ick sauer Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:12:11 pm by Joanna » Logged
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 12:13:30 am »

^I agree totally  thumbsup
I wonder who they are going to cast in the "bad role" in the next generation?
I mean first there was Andy (the "old spare"), now Harry (this generations "spare") will they go for Charlotte in 15y because she's "the new spare" or will it be George in the "naughty role" because his little sis is diana's grandaughter?  Cool
Unless the camb's  have another kid this is going to be a tricky choice for the press. dontknow
I mean Zara, Peter, Bea and Eugenie are going to fade into the background presswise and ppl hardly know the two wessex kid's, James and Louise, Harry will settle down eventually... so who are they gonna dish in 10 to 15 year's?
Maybe Harry's kid's will be cast in the same type roles as the York girls but that won't fill many papers.
The press need's a wild kid and a good kid in the RF to add some spice. shifty

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2015, 03:25:07 pm »

^  worship I feel humbled that you agree with me  thankyou
True, the press will have trouble choosing one of the kids to be the "bad one". Eventually that role will come to Harry's kids (if he has them). Some psychology studies have shown that usually the children of two/three/four brothers (and so on), tend to assume in the family the same roles that their parents had. blink dontknow Come to think about it, Speaking from experience that totally applies to my family, being the daughter of the  second son, the "wild" kid, I'm the "wild" 25 years old kid.  easter-lol

If Harry never has children (which seems unlikely to me) then I bet Charlotte will be the "saint" because for the press she will be "Diana II"   Cool and the monarchy needs some spice (like they don't make RF like they used to, where are the juicy stories/the scandal/the drama?), with all the "middle-class" thingy they are getting too much alike our next door neighbours, no magic in that.   sly
If not for Harry I know I'd be bored to tears. He has his mother's charm, IMO that's a huge gift to the BRF, if only we'd have King Henry IX sob
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:27:09 pm by Joanna » Logged
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2015, 08:53:30 pm »

Harry clearly got the better choice of genetics, however, I am still not convinced he has confronted some of the demons that plague him.  Is he still drinking?  It appears not, however, celebrities are good at hiding things and he has a lot of people who can help him.  As much as it pains me, I still think there is a red detonator button for him to still sit on.  I hope I am wrong.  However, he seems either incapable or unwilling to swim in other waters to see what truly decent girls are out there.  He is a dude with a title, free rent and a lot of money on his hands.   bye bye sob sob
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2015, 09:02:52 am »

OK I'm going to have to accept that Harry's looks do nothing for me - but I like his personality when he's out doing his work.  I think he has a power than is more King material than Willy boy could ever dream up in his wildest of nights.  William is totally an ick to me  ick, but Harry at least has personality.

I hope he expands his horizons in every way, and not just in the female department as like you OOTP I feel he's got a lot of unresolved issues.

Part of me thinks it must be pretty horrid being born as a spare.  I mean, it's a horrid thing to call a second child.  Just my opinion and I know it's just a metaphor, but still.  dontknow

IMO Harry should have been born first. thumbsup  Willy boy is a washout and the biggest disappointment ever.  thumbsdown

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2015, 01:00:06 pm »

^That's why voting for leaders is a good idea.   eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: