Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 09:04:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies Please Explain: Harry  (Read 7348 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« on: May 06, 2015, 04:42:08 pm »

Ok girls, I must admit that although I like Harry's work ethic when he works and like the way he interacts with people, I can't seem to see the 'wow' factor in him.

What is it - if you see Harry as romantic - that is so irresistible to you about him?

I'm not joking, I'm dead serious.  I don't 'get it'.  dontknow dontknow dontknow

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 04:49:15 pm »

^I think Harry is one of those people that if you follow him you get an impression and it sticks so he may not be that appealing to some.  It's either mad attraction or a kind of disinterest.  Very little middle ground.  I, personally, love the openness, playful, caring aspects of Harry.  Do I think he's the most handsome guy around?  No.  Not my type even if I was in the same age group.  But, he's the kind of person I can see enjoying talking with.  But I sense a dark side to him that would keep me at a distance.  My .02.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 05:29:01 pm »

^ Yes Yooper, I could relate to him the same way you do, but if I was a younger woman, I couldn't see him as romantic material, or remotely attractive for me - but each to their own.

Many might think my question silly, but if one really doesn't get it, it's a curiosity.  I'm baffled.  huh

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 05:29:17 pm »

Physically speaking he is no Brad Pitt but he is very mainly and let us not kid our selfs girls love a "bad boy'" ... I think that is the attraction but "the real Harry" seems to be too much to handle and just like his mother he has a public persona and a private one that is less appealing that is why he is single ...
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

^ Thanks Jane.  See, I don't see him as manly, and I'm not a Brad Pitt type woman (think more Clooney).

But yes, I do sense a dual personality as I do with Willy as well.  It might be more the persona than the looks because looks never were my defining point.

Having said that, I do like the public Harry.  I do not like the public Willy.

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 05:48:56 pm »

He is a prince but seems down to earth, like other guys

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 05:50:17 pm »

^ But to me - he's sort of ummm, cheap?  Not sure how to word that for a male.  tehe

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 06:03:39 pm »

He has a certain ruffines and a high cuddlefactor imo. tehe
And I still remember how lost and sad he looked at Di's funeral, William was a bit more stoic and closed but Harry had that raw emotion on his face remember that envelop on the coffin?  sob
I've had a softspot for the guy ever since. (Motherinstinct? dontknow )
Altough I do wanna box his ears from time to time (vegas, a certain costum!  bignono)
He just has a certain puppylook when he appologieses for his screw-ups (someting wills has never done btw) that makes me go aww every time  sigh
I don't know, it's not physical really but more the fact that he knows how to pull my heartstrings
 yeah I give him more slack then will and waity  because he seems open and realer than w&k.
Besides william is apperantly just as bad but his stuff get brushed under the carpet wich goes agains my sense of fairness,  so Im more likely to defend Harry.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 06:12:33 pm »

I agree with all opinions i believe Harry is probablly a mix of it all..the good and the bad... tehe
To me hes real and thats why i like him.At least what he shows coz i dont know how he trully is anyway.But to me hes like any other guy but with a prince title.And thats what makes him diferent.To me if he didnt had a title i would never talk about him coz i wouldnt know him but i would feel atracted to him as i would with any other guy like him.Normal i guess.
What i lke about him is that he is a prince but he dont look like one at all.But in the end when we put all toguether to me at least hes like the perfect prince.Hes far from being perfect obviouslly but his flaws is what makes him atractive  sigh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 06:38:34 pm »

^I think Harry is one of those people that if you follow him you get an impression and it sticks so he may not be that appealing to some.  It's either mad attraction or a kind of disinterest.  Very little middle ground.  I, personally, love the openness, playful, caring aspects of Harry.  Do I think he's the most handsome guy around?  No.  Not my type even if I was in the same age group.  But, he's the kind of person I can see enjoying talking with.  But I sense a dark side to him that would keep me at a distance.  My .02.

Thing is, he strikes me as someone who is elitist; look at his dating pattern and he's someone who prefers connected and wealthy, wealthy being the minimum. I don't think he would want someone normal and he strikes me as someone with a foul temper. Everyone thought Henry VIII was a good, genial king, but look at how he turned out. Henry does not strike me as a husband who will end up being a nice guy to his wife, more along the lines of an autocrat.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 06:40:26 pm »

How Harry is considered "down to earth" I will never know the guy is a great actor they all say that about him ... he dates his cousins , hangs around people like Brandson and Titled people,  his real friends are the posh crowd he grew up with and lives in a Palace ... he is sure a great actor just like his mother but down to earth he isn't ...
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 07:26:14 pm »

I understand down to earth as humble.Someone who even being part of some circle is not enclosured to it.Like im a rich heir but i can walk around the wolrd rich places poor places i have friends of all kindas,races, places, whathever...I see Harry like this.
I dont hink hes a great better amazing example of smeone whos down to earth but judging his position and how people on such position are normally i find him to  be very normal and yeah why not down to earth.

Just coz he clearlly enjoys the fact hes rich and doing all rich people does eventually dont mean he dont enjoy doing normal things sigh
I see Harry as  a mix of both.Everyone loves having a confortable life i dont see him as the kinda who would get rid of all become a hippie or spend his days surfing in some paradisiac place.I think he really enjoys his oposition and whathever good it brings him when its convenient but i see a genuine desire of helping less fortunate people anf for this getting envolved with theyre lifes experiement it to learn more about the wolrd the people.As well as some very normal trades about his personality.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 07:33:50 pm »

yet the question is why he is liked, not what are the many reasons to not be liked. my 2 cents are that i can relate to him. there is lots of gossip about him, and many throw in accusations that may end up unfounded, the guy has a temper, probably an issue reigning it in, has had a situation when growing up where he was helpless, and in no position to  change things, a victim in the true sense of the world, i had to lead battles with life in order to make it - he went to the army to lead battles, children seem to be very important for him, having my own kids is the most important thing to me, besides being able to provide for them. he also seems to not allow to be used too much. and he seems to like to help people. i don't have the means to be charitable but whenever i can use my connections to help others i do it. so, i am a fan of his not because of him, cause I don't know the guy, but because of how relatable he is to my own life story.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 07:50:30 pm »

I never meant to imply by "dark side" to Harry as being cruel to others at ALL. I see no evidence of that in Harry.  He's too warm hearted.  What I meant was I think he struggles with a lot of demons which explains, to me, his binge and heavy inappropriate drinking/partying and drive to have fun at all costs.  I'm not saying he does this all the time or that he's not a great guy, which he is, but I do think he buries a lot of things down and it comes out when he over indulges.  It's not the greatest sign of mental and emotional health in my book and I'd love to know him and support his causes but that's as far as it would go with me.  I've known people with sides like that and they have a self-destructive streak that they hide very well but it's a problem and I've had enough problems.  That's all.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 08:38:51 pm »

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prince-harry-naked-pics-in-trouble-army__oPt.jpg thumbsup
Harry is much better looking then Wimpo these days.
Harry is way more masculine while Wimpo transformed unto Uncle Gary,s chihuahua.
A bald, lazy effeminate leash dog.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:42:39 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 09:01:26 pm »

I think Harry is stifling to grow from the party boy role, but refuses to take the steps to change his life and reputation.

He's way too old to be this irresponsible. He has time, money, connections to do anything and he's still making a lot of the wrong decisions.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 09:56:30 pm »

What makes Harry attractive to me is his charisma and personality. Like others have stated, he's not really handsome, but his personality makes up for it. Watching videos or pictures, your eyes are immediately drawn to him. Diana was the same way, she had a personality that drew people in and that in itself is a gift. Given the choice between looks and personality, I would choose personality, because looks fade (see William) but personality lasts a lifetime.  thumbsup
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:09 pm »

So true.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 10:57:37 pm »

the red hair and how he wears it - imagine him with say brown hair - not so attractive.  He is a single rich prince.  He does seem great in public - fun relaxed.  So I'd say that is why he is popular.

I'd say Jane is right - in private what is he really like?  Suspect he is a handful.  Maybe that is part of the attraction - mystery.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 11:52:27 pm »

One thing I have noticed about Harry is that he owns up to his mistakes.  He definitely has Diana's touch when it comes to dealing with the Great Unwashed.  No airs or graces like the ones his family (and extended family) puts on.  He makes himself approachable and likeable, and that is what sets him apart from the others.
What he is like in private is anyone's guess, but I am willing to bet that he's about the same as his public persona.

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: