Royal Gossip
December 18, 2018, 07:42:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Felipe and Queen Letizia: News & Pics  (Read 153404 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2018, 01:40:24 pm »

She was booed today...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2018, 11:00:08 pm »

@Alexandrine what's going on between them? why letizia acted in this way towards sofia at a PUBLIC event? is there some apparent reason for letizia's behavior? was going on some gossip in spain recently re:letizia and sofia?

others videos of SCENE:
https://www.telecinco.es/elprogramadeanarosa/nuevo-video-letizia-sofia-reina-pelea-foto-infantanas_2_2542080098.html
https://www.telecinco.es/elprogramadeanarosa/Jaime-Penafiel-Creo-Felipe-Letizia_2_2542080211.html
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:06:06 pm by dianab » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2018, 11:58:36 pm »

I am so disappointed with Letizia... but a lot more with Leonor, that gesture is very bad!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #463 on: April 06, 2018, 01:35:52 am »

OFFICIAL video  of event

https://www.telecinco.es/salvame/reina-letizia-sofia-tension_2_2541555219.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #464 on: April 06, 2018, 07:36:51 am »

Ok first of all Im biased in the sense I dont like Leti, second Ive been following these two for as many years as the cambs.

This is not the firat time it happens. Sofia and Letizia had had fights in public in the past. More obvious or less obvious. Especially since Leti is queen she likes to do her thing and ignore her mil.

So the interesting thing is that they wanted this moment to be known and that journos start saying between lines things. This more or less happened in 2013 when Felipe and her had a big crisis and some of us thought divorce may happen. It didnt. This time may be quite similar in that sense. That it could be the beginning of the end of her but Felipe must think she may be worse outside his influence and cause even a bigger crisis so who knows.

Even JC supposedly said in that moment to Felipe something like I hope he can have calm moment in the future talking about divorce.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #465 on: April 06, 2018, 10:36:44 pm »

I intensely dislike Letizia. What she's done is despicable and the attitude her daughter Leonor had, doesn't exactly compliment the upbringing she's alledegly been given. She also wiped Leonor's forehead after Queen Sofia gave her a kiss. In my opinion this would be as bad as Harry or William throwing their arms away from Queen Elizabeth or from the Duke of Edimbrugh. As bad as Kate stopping the press from taking a picture of them with the Queen, Prince Phillip or Charles, a photo any of these three people wish being taken and wiping her child's forehead after they've been given a kiss by any of the former. It's despicable, classless, rude and sets a very bad exemple. It allows and enables Leonor to have a terrible attitude.    Letizia is alledgely worried about her daughter's image, well acting like this and allowing Leonor to aggressively remove her grandmother's hand from her shoulder is a sure path to criticism. Letizia is mad that Queen Sofía invited her daugthers (even Cristina) to a mass to honour the anniversary of the passing of King Juan Carlos' father, the Count of Barcelona. Who the heck is Letizia to allow or think she has any right to agree that a grandaugther, a princess of the blood, honours her grandfather?

I'm with Marie-Chantal on this one, Letizia's shown her true face. She's vulgar. There's rumours that Felipe and Letizia aren't getting along and a divorce might be coming.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #466 on: April 06, 2018, 11:03:39 pm »

Letizia had no excuse; Sofia is the Queen Mother of Spain and Letizia was out of line. I hope there is a divorce and I hope Letizia gets little in the settlement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #467 on: April 07, 2018, 06:24:45 am »

She earned every last one of those boos she received.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #468 on: April 07, 2018, 09:10:04 am »

She earned every last one of those boos she received.
She deserves all of them and like we say in Portugal, she needed a lot more, and its a shame all the boos than fell on the floor (this means all that were not given)!

I hope there is a divorce and I hope Letizia gets little in the settlement.
I am afraid that Letizia out of the palace will be a danger! Se can be more dangerous than Diana was! She was friends and connections there! The only way to get that is making her sign that if she opens her mouth she loses all the money

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #469 on: April 08, 2018, 01:46:46 pm »

To try to resolve the situation yesterday as JC has had surgery they visted him and Letizia even opened thr door of the car to Sofia. Today they went with the kids easter-lol

Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2018, 04:24:40 pm »

^Very stupid damage control, IMHO.  easter-lol The fake smile on Letizia's face isn't fooling many of us.  laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #471 on: April 09, 2018, 11:04:13 am »

What a difference a week makes! Queen Letizia and mother-in-law Queen Sofia put on a united front as they pose for pictures with Princesses Leonor and Sofia and King Felipe following 'tense' exchange

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5590919/Queen-Letizia-Queen-Sofia-appearance-tense-exchange.html#ixzz5CAUBxLiA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Next we will see pap pics of  Letizia and Sofia having lunch

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2018, 06:42:06 am »

^Or a day of shopping.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #473 on: May 30, 2018, 12:13:57 am »

Berry nice! Queen Letizia of Spain looks glamorous in a raspberry trench coat as she attends a journalism seminar in La Rioja

Queen Letizia of Spain attended a journalism seminar in La Rioja on Tuesday 
    The former news anchor looked engaged as she took part in the annual event
    The royal hosted the seminar this afternoon with Spanish journalist Soledad Gallego- Díaz delivering the inaugural lecture

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5782523/Queen-Letizia-Spain-attends-journalism-seminar-La-Rioja.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2018, 02:35:30 am »

King Felipe's and Queen Letizia's visit to New Orleans, 1st day
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2018/06/king-felipes-and-queen-letizias-visit.html

King Felipe and Queen Letizia came to New Orleans (Louisiana)
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2018/06/king-felipe-and-queen-letizia-came-to.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Kins
courtier

« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2018, 03:37:44 pm »

^That pink dress is pretty but appears too tight up top. Not a fan of the outfit for the 2nd day.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #476 on: June 19, 2018, 08:20:56 pm »

Darn, I'm an American and I didn't know that Trump was hosting King Felipe and Queen Letizia.

Letizia looks good in pink. I miss sleeves in dresses, though, it looks unprofessional without them.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/19/19/4D6B62C000000578-0-image-a-47_1529433816516.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5862367/Tea-Two-Melania-hosts-Queen-Letizia-Spain-tea.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #477 on: June 19, 2018, 08:48:00 pm »

^ Both ladies look good, I agree on the sleeves, but tbh the no-sleeves look looks good on Melania, she has a bit more flesh and looks in the area more attractive than Letizia...

Not to spiral this into politics, but I have the impression that maybe media isn't reporting on this unless Trump sets a foot wrong, and him pouting would off-set many channels and they'd report that and sweep under the rug that it was a state visit by the Spanish crown.
Then again I don't know how closely you follow media, you might simply not follow too closely and it's easy to miss things then..
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #478 on: June 19, 2018, 09:07:27 pm »

^ and ^^ Agree with both of you about sleeves with dresses.  I hope they'll come back someday! 
I'm American and hadn't heard about this visit either.  I think you've got it right HRHOlya.  The media won't report unless Trump makes a mistake.  We also have a lot going on in politics and governing these days, so it's easy to skip reporting on this.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #479 on: June 19, 2018, 10:21:05 pm »

^ & ^^
I follow politics everyday, because it's just as entertaining as the BRF lately, but the American media's focus has been the whole "Trump is separating children from their parents at the Mexican border" for the past two days and no one, not CNN, Fox News or MSNBC has mentioned the King of Spain's visit.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: