Royal Gossip
July 20, 2018, 07:46:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Felipe and Queen Letizia: News & Pics  (Read 145251 times)
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 04:53:00 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2671456/Queen-Letiza-replaces-Kate-Middleton-locks-chic-new-bob.html

Wish Kate would pin or cut her hair...
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 06:04:54 am »

black dress is a stunner - like her hair - pinned obviously - like the beige suit too -
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 07:46:31 am »

She is pretty and this hair style suits her.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2014, 11:29:16 am »

omg grow the hair back QL you looked younger ...the hair style IMO doesn't suit her at all...barf!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2014, 11:57:53 am »

I've noticed a tiny bit of fuzz on the top of Letizia's head at the crown on recent photos. There's also been a little thinning, maybe due to stress. Perhaps she's had her hair cut to strengthen it.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2014, 02:12:05 pm »

I don't know for sure but I think Letizia has the same hair that I do: very thin, very straight and therefor difficult to put in a model and keep it there. And short hairs, like the ones at the hairline, tend to be a bit fuzzy indeed.

And I don't think she has cut her hair. I think she 'tugged' it away, kind of an inwards roll. I have done that myself but it is quite some work if you have to do it yourself. But perhaps she has some help in that department now that she is Queen?
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2014, 02:34:01 pm »

Whether she has cut her hair or not, next time we shall see. But one thing is sure: she decided to have a new look, a new style, because it propers to her  (new) position. It is not disputable.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:37:39 pm by kolkomilko » Logged

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2014, 04:32:16 pm »

True, a new position and a new hairdo and total outlook. Not very different from Maxima whose hair was rather 'messy' as times and since she is a Queen, she has her hair 'up' or in a cignon much more often. And I am glad for that. Maxima's hair is badly damaged after all those years of bleeching it and it showed.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2014, 05:37:07 pm »

It is obviously false and she has used it before.

http://blogs.vanitatis.elconfidencial.com/casas-reales/princesa-lz/2014-03-28/el-falso-bob-de-letizia_108552/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2014, 06:03:46 pm »

Why 'false'? And has she ever given you the idea that she actually had cut her hair? False has such a negative sound, like she has tried to betray you, me, the public and I don't think she did.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 06:07:08 pm »

LOL maybe lost in translation? It's the name given to this style in spanish ("falso bob").

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2014, 07:08:14 pm »

I see. It could also be that I mistakenly take 'false' as a negative word. English isn't my first language after all.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 02:18:48 am »

ohhh I'm going to be a smart*s* once more......Letizia wanted a bob hair cut just like Pippa Middleton got a few weeks prior to this easter-lol she thought it looked cute and had to have it  Tongue  king for we all are told daily how everyone wants to look like Kate and her sister  Cool
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 04:28:13 am »

Countess - English is my first language LOL and I thought false was negative too - but now - it makes sense - "pretend" or false bob.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2014, 10:12:47 pm »

She even looks chic in a cardigan! Spain's Queen Letizia walks hand in hand with King Felipe at design and innovation awards in Spain

She is fast becoming the world's favourite style icon (sorry, Duchess of Cambridge), and today Queen Letizia of Spain proved that she can even make a cardigan look high fashion.

The Spanish monarch looked chic and stylish on a visit to the Spanish Design and Innovation Awards in Valladolid with her husband, King Felipe VI of Spain.

Wearing an on-trend burnt orange cardigan and Aztec print skirt, the 41-year-old looked both stylish and regal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2676717/Queen-Letizia-walks-hand-hand-King-Felipe-design-awards-Spain.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2014, 08:58:40 am »

Thanks and I love the colour of that cardigan!

One of the commenters said something about the absence of the wedding ring and that reminded me of something a solleague said to me a few days ago.
She got married a few weeks ago, went on a honeymoon and last week returned to work. While drinking coffee in the hallway one of my male colleagues jokingly inquired if the marriage was 'bust' already since she didn't wear a wedding ring.
She said that since she is very thin (and eats a great deal...I see what she is having for lunch every workday!) the wedding band sometimes hurst, especially when people squeeze her hand a little too hard when extending handshakes since there is litlle flesh around her fingers to absorb the pressure so to speak.

Now I am not sure if this is the same for everyone who is this thin but it could be a reason why Letizia isn't wearing her wedding ring either. She has a lot of handshaking to do when on royal duty after all.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2014, 09:48:13 am »

I like it - the bright color is a nice change and she carries the color through with her purse.  Simple outfit but still looks good.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 09:52:34 am »

Spain's Queen Letizia looks on-trend in yellow trousers and white blazer as she joins King Felipe at event in Madrid
    Queen, 41, delivered investigation scholarships at Iberdrola Foundation
    Wore yellow jeans and white blazer
    Third royal engagement this week

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2679379/Spains-Queen-Letizia-looks-trend-colourful-trousers-white-blazer-joins-King-Felipe-foundation-Madrid.html#ixzz36UJkBlV1

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 03:40:23 pm »

Well, doesn't the King look smart!  Very GQ.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 09:56:35 pm »

Stunning Queen Letizia is mobbed by adoring crowd as she attends 150th anniversary event for Spain’s Red Cross (but, thankfully, doesn’t seem cross about it!)

Adoring Spaniards flocked to see Queen Letizia at the Madrid event
    Elegant monarch gave speech to mark 150 years of Spain's Red Cross
    Dressed in classic jacket and trousers, she handled attention with grace
    Her non-stop schedule has this week included a meeting with the Pope

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681104/Stunning-Queen-Letizia-mobbed-adoring-crowd-attends-150th-anniversary-event-Red-Cross-Spain.html#ixzz36XG5kygq

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: