Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 02:18:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Felipe and Queen Letizia: News & Pics  (Read 116676 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2017, 03:13:58 pm »

She not only looks amazing, she is amazing.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2017, 03:56:42 pm »

^

She looks just gorgeous.   So sad that Waity is such a hopeless case and totally unsuited to the role.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2017, 04:13:53 pm »

I would like an exchange seriously. Even with Wills included.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2017, 05:02:05 pm »

The whole event looks just as it should, not tacky and uncomfortable as with bill and cath medd.  The gown was stunning, and that red coat, fell in love with that completely.  A warm smile, interest in people, alert to who is around who, acting with decorum, elegance and class. Cue council cath at the home of the Paris Ambassador in Paris the other week.  Tacky, common, gauche, gurning, false smile, awful clothes  -  no comparison is there.  QL might have her faults, by my God in no way is council cath in the same league as her  -  she is the Ferrari, council cath is the Skoda at its tackiets  -  in the UK they used to call it a skip on wheels, if you bough a Skoda you we ridiculed and laughed at so much, it was just a joke.  I know VW took over Skoda, but it still has the reputation of a nasty, cheap and cheerful car. QL is Top of the Range.  Put those two together and council cath will look just what she is, a failed try to make good from sink estate origins.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2017, 05:08:43 pm »

Except in Japan it is not good taste to show the neckline. Compared to the others it was as if she was going to another event.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Countess

« Reply #385 on: April 18, 2017, 12:24:36 am »

Picture-perfect family! Spain's King Felipe and Queen Letizia are joined by their daughters Sofia and Leonor to celebrate Easter mass in Mallorca

-King Felipe, Queen Letizia and their daughters Princess Sofia and Princess Leonor joined Queen Sofia
-Youngsters arrived at  Palma cathedral on the Balearic isle wearing chic red and blue coats
-Hundreds of well-wishers clambered over each other to snap a photo of the Spanish royals
-Easter Sunday is the culmination of a week of celebration in Spain

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4416052/King-Felipe-Queen-Letizia-celebrate-Easter-mass.html#ixzz4eYIGNkVl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The girls are GORGEOUS!
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2017, 05:14:12 pm »

Except in Japan it is not good taste to show the neckline. Compared to the others it was as if she was going to another event.
she did better in Japan than how she acted in Mexico... that was a mess.

I would like an exchange seriously. Even with Wills included.
I agree...
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #387 on: May 10, 2017, 07:44:42 pm »

If this info has been written already please forgive my asking again but why do so many Spanish *despise* Letizia so much? Other than her *pavement walker* heels that is. laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #388 on: May 10, 2017, 09:03:09 pm »

Queen Letizia does a great job. Spain is lucky to have her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #389 on: May 10, 2017, 09:05:39 pm »

Yeah sure.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #390 on: May 12, 2017, 04:24:42 am »

Two European Royal Houses united in grief: Swedish royals pay their respects to the king's brother-in-law as the Spanish monarchy send off the late Duchess of Calabria

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4496922/Swedish-royals-attend-funeral-Niclas-Silfverschi-ld.html#ixzz4gpbYuG9W
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #391 on: May 12, 2017, 12:48:18 pm »

^^^ I like her, too.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #392 on: May 12, 2017, 01:49:35 pm »

Yes, I am a great fan of Queen Letizia too.  Always seems to get it right.  Made her mistakes along the way but has rectified them and moved on.  How on earth we got landed with council cath, yes I do, bill medd is brain dead and gormless.  Would swap her for QL any time, with great pleasure.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2017, 05:45:39 pm »

Letizia always looks as though she really engages with those she meets and is interested. Maybe she made mistakes but like one closer to home she learnt from them and moved on Unlike someone else we know!! I bet the Spanish are glad they have her and not useless waity
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #394 on: May 12, 2017, 07:35:06 pm »

I am not  flower

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #395 on: May 12, 2017, 11:44:01 pm »

I am not  flower
same here.

you people don't know what y'all are talking about... but carry on.  sigh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #396 on: May 13, 2017, 01:16:19 am »

Well, then, please educate us instead of just dismissing anything anyone says as positive, ok?  It would be much more helpful.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #397 on: May 13, 2017, 09:46:53 am »

@ deGuernsey  If this info has been written already please forgive my asking again but why do so many Spanish *despise* Letizia so much? Other than her *pavement walker* heels that is.

No idea, but I am a huge fan and always have been.  She has made her mistakes, we all have, oh to be perfect  -  I wish. Although probably boring to be perfect  easter-lol   She usually gets it just right with her clothes, suitable for the occasion, and plays the part well.   I lived in Spain for many years, and still go back to visit friends, and QL does appear to have many who like and support her, so not everyone dislikes her.
india
Princess

« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2017, 12:04:02 pm »

I admire her tremendously. She has worked diligently to improve the image of the RF which was so damaged by JC, Cristina and her husband. She makes Felipe very happy. She is raising 2 beautiful daughters. She always dresses elegantly and is beautiful. She enjoys her job and is engaged with her subjects. She speaks very well and is a very intelligent woman. Her mistakes from the past are way in the past. They are never repeated. She is a delight and a great queen.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #399 on: May 13, 2017, 03:49:40 pm »

ITA India...it seems grossly unfair to keep dragging up the past as some like to do.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: