Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:07:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Felipe and Queen Letizia: News & Pics  (Read 130473 times)
Mia
Baroness

« on: January 30, 2011, 05:01:07 pm »

Crown Prince Felipe of Spain turns 43 today. It's a special birthday celebration because it's also the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the ceremony where he swore allegiance to the Constitution and to the King, fully accepting his institutional role as successor to the Crown.

Here is a video of the occasion (in Spanish):

Prince Felipe turns 18 and swore allegiance to the constituition

Congrats  flower

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »

Already 43?  flower

Happy Birthday  Kiss
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »

Happy B-day!!! celebration celebration celebration
And crongratulations for him to have 2 litle girls so cute  loveshower

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 06:46:22 am »

He is SO dashing. How on earth can Letizia ever be unhappy with him around?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 11:07:25 pm »

if some man for more dashing he is.. and you love him (i believe that letizia loves him) did something bad...like people are saying that he had a affair, off course she will be unhappy

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 11:21:28 pm »

Look at those pic's!
Rania and Leti go for the twin look! blink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1378137/Queen-Rania-Jordan-Princess-Letizia-Spain-share-spotlight-state-visit.html

They are two of the world's most beautiful Royals - and not used to fighting for attention.
So when Princess Letizia of Spain met with Queen Rania of Jordan, neither looked particularly thrilled to be sharing the limelight.
The pair looked almost identical however on Letizia's State visit to the Middle East and onlookers were hard-pressed to pick a favourite.

One of the comments
They have morphed into the same woman!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 11:37:01 pm »

The difference is that Rania is the queen of the poorest arab state (they dont have any oil) and spends about 1% of the national buget on her wardrobe, and still looks like a rake in a floppy dress; while Letizia dresses in relatively normal clothes paid for by her husband's allowance. Rania should be ashamed to flaunt such riches coming from a country where 1 million Palesinans are still forced to live in refugee camps after 60 years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1378137/Queen-Rania-Jordan-Princess-Letizia-Spain-share-spotlight-state-visit.html#ixzz1Juu4iTnV

So true!!! Rania spent thousand of € in closes letizia, often spent closes that are 60 or 90€ not that much, and always support their country... but Rania...  TCP baking cookies

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 11:57:48 pm »

I just saw this too and did not know where to post it. Then I found it here !

IMO, Rainia's FACE looks OLD but I love her suit. Her lips are way too plumped up too.

Letizia's hair looks crimped or wavy. Not a good style and way too skinny.

These 2 do look like attention-seekers (especially Rania !) , IMO. Maybe they are afraid that Kate will start stealing their thunder. They should get on their knees and thank God it is NOT someone better like Isabella Calthorpe.

BUT who knows ? I am sure Kate will be in the news more than Letizia and Rania. Most likely.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:03:14 am by Lanvin Pearls » Logged
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 12:03:07 am »

Rania seems that she had some botox in her lips  blink

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 12:05:33 am »

Kate never will be dressed better than these two...  her fashion sense is bellow the red line!!! Rania most time dresses very well, and anyone can shine more than her... letizia is too skiny.. yes she is.. but it a beautifull woman.. and dresses better than waity katie with closes not so expensive like hers...

Rania seems that she had some botox in her lips  blink
Rania looks strange... something with her lips are wrong and that outfith makes her look like she was at her 50's

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 12:07:36 am »

Oh ! Notice the skirt length of Rania's suit. It is dignified and classy.   thumbsup

Byochoc  -  I LOVED Rania's suit. But her FACE looks OLDER than I've ever seen her.  thumbsdown
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:11:29 am by Lanvin Pearls » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 12:10:36 am »

^the problem for me is her coat not her skirt!!!

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 01:25:32 am »

Royal rumble: Queen Rania and Princess Letizia share the spotlight on state visit
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1378137/Queen-Rania-Jordan-Princess-Letizia-Spain-share-spotlight-state-visit.html#ixzz1JpVVTe6N
They are two of the world's most beautiful Royals - and not used to fighting for attention.
So when Princess Letizia of Spain met with Queen Rania of Jordan, neither looked particularly thrilled to be sharing the limelight.

The pair looked almost identical however on Letizia's State visit to the Middle East and onlookers were hard-pressed to pick a favourite
berlin
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 01:57:15 am »

They both look like dolls-and I don't mean this in a good way.  But I'm sure they assume more power behind the scenes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 04:00:33 am »

Ladies,
Although I love your enthusiasm when it comes to posting new articles.  thumbsup
Could you please check the board for similar topic's before posting a new article!
It's the fourth time today I had to merge topic's together that handled about similar issues!  bored3
I *despise* that deja-vu feeling!   easter-wink

Kiss Akasha

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 09:14:55 am »

Oh ! Notice the skirt length of Rania's suit. It is dignified and classy.   thumbsup

If you look to the picture you can see that letizia skirt and Rania have the same lenght! both are on their knee

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 09:01:36 am »

Slim Shady (altered a little) Quote: Can the real Queen Reina please stand up...
With the botox, who has the most poison needled to their face?? Its your call.
But who had the most cosmetic surgery I say Leti wins by a landslide... At least Reina only had a nose job as a graduation present. Typical thing in the muslim culture.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 10:07:13 am »

Lovely ladies, but total lipo.  Sorry, there is no dispute here.  And that's cool, just well, not very well done.  Come to California.  It's what we do.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 05:38:29 am »

Come to California.  It's what we do.

I sometimes wonder if a needle and scalpal should be on the state seal, if you don't mind my saying. "It's what we do" should also be the state motto.

Letizia looks so different with those highlights in their hair.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 04:05:00 am »

Spain's Glamorous Princess Letizia Takes Portugal in a Storm of Fashion
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/348021/20120602/spain-princess-letizia-portugal-fashion-kate-middleton.htm

of course Kate Middleton is mentioned...wonder where all these royal would be in Fashion if it wasn't for Kate the Great  sly
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: