Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:13:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 cutest moments of William and Harry!  (Read 994 times)
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« on: April 25, 2015, 11:32:25 pm »

flirt flirt flirt flirt Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen eating cookies eating cookies easter-wink

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/1201503052920/princes-william-and-harry-the-royal-brothers-20-cutest-moments

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:48:01 am »

^ Future Duchess Of Sussex,

If and when PH does get married, and if it happens to not be to you, I think you better get some grief counselling  tehe

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:38:25 am »

F*** off you piece of crap!!!!! Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen Kate-Horror-Queen bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono bignono

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:29:49 am »

^ You are really serious?   ???My apologies, I had no idea you weren't joking all along.  dontknow sly dontknow

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 08:54:57 am »

^^This goes beyond provoking.  Completely uncalled for behavior.  Severe warning.  Next one is a long break for you, FDoS.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 04:44:42 pm »

^ Yooper Moderator, in fairness I didn't know the original poster was genuine in feelings for Harry and I shouldn't have made light.  sorry

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 05:36:55 pm »

^No excuses for that kind of response and should serve as a reminder to all of us that this kind of trash talk is not tolerated on this forum.  This is not your problem, AB, it is mine.  Thank you, though.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: