Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 04:40:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's wedding  (Read 23330 times)
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 06:22:20 pm »

^Really? Is it true this time?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2016, 06:39:59 pm »

Seems so. It is published in Hello.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2016, 06:54:14 pm »

Oh, that's exciting!!! Pierre is the only Grimaldi that didn't get the wife pregnant first.  Lips Sealed
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 07:00:51 pm »

Lol yep!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 04:27:26 am »

^ Good for him. Shotgun weddings are a bad idea.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 06:23:40 pm »

A first pic of Beatrice looking quite pregnant!

https://s16.postimg.org/6z347jzxx/C_2_fotogallery_3006333_20_image.jpg

http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/people/beatrice-borromeo-a-gennaio-sara-mamma_3040564-201602a.shtml
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 06:42:33 pm »

Seems that she is already six months pregnant.

beline
gossip insider

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 06:49:13 pm »

The article HRHOlya posted mentions she is due in January 2017.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2016, 08:01:47 pm »

Oh, that's exciting!!! Pierre is the only Grimaldi that didn't get the wife pregnant first.  Lips Sealed

Seems he kept up the family tradition the wife pregnant first - if marriage took place end July and she is due in January that makes her 3 months pregnant when they got married.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2016, 08:07:47 pm »

They married last year.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2016, 09:51:34 pm »

^ Yep.

From Wikipedia:
They were married in a civil ceremony on 25 July 2015 in the gardens of the Prince's Palace of Monaco. The religious ceremony took place on Isola Bella on 1 August 2015.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2016, 02:14:49 am »

Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi attends the Monaco National Day Celebrations
http://onemoreblogaboutroyals.tumblr.com/post/153378735886/beatrice-borromeo-casiraghi-attends-the-monaco

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2017, 02:46:23 pm »

Beatrice apparently has given birth yesterday

http://www.vistomagazine.com/beatrice-borromeo-pierre-casiraghi-stanno-diventando-genitori/

>> Beatrice Borromeo e Pierre Casiraghi stanno diventando genitori per la prima volta. Tanta emozione a Monaco in queste ore.

Lei è in sala travaglio da ieri. Tutto va per il meglio e noi di Vistomagazine.com li abbracciamo forte. “Bravissima Beatrice, dice il direttore di Vistomagazine.com Roberto Alessi. Non vediamo l’ora di dare la bella notizia“  <<
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2017, 06:14:11 pm »

Thanks for the link.

Since I don't speak or read Italian, I googled her and found she gave birth to a son yesterday. February 28th 2017.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »

Birth date seems indeed to be the 28th Feb, and apparently it's a boy according to an instagram post made by Bea's sister, which has been deleted since.
Seems that she gave birth in Monaco, but I'm not sure. Only thing that seems accurate so far is the birth date.

>> Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo welcome a baby boy in Monaco

A new royal baby has arrived! HELLO!'s sister publication HOLA! has learned that Monaco’s Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo welcomed their first child — a son — on February 28th. Rumors of Princess Caroline’s grandson’s arrival began swirling on Tuesday after Beatrice’s sister posted a mysterious message on Instagram. Attached to a scenic photo of a marina, Matilde Borromeo wrote, “28/2/2017 new date to add in the calendar for my family,” adding several blue heart emojis.

Sources confirmed to HOLA! back in November that the couple was expecting their first child together. Beatrice, 31, sparked pregnancy rumors in August, stepping out with a small bump during the Copa del Rey Mapfre Sailing Cup awards ceremony. The pair’s baby news came a few months after they celebrated their first wedding anniversary. Princess Grace Kelly’s grandson, 29, and Beatrice were married in a civil ceremony in July 2015 in Monaco, followed by a religious ceremony in August on the bride’s family-owned Borromean Islands in Italy.

Last March, Beatrice opened up about her desire to have children. She told Glamour magazine, "I come from a big family, and I want children of my own." Though at the time she noted, “But at the moment I'm thinking about putting my career in a place where it wouldn't get threatened by the presence of children.” The couple's baby marks the fourth grandchild for Princess Caroline. The Monaco royal’s son Andrea Casiraghi and his wife Tatiana Santo Domingo welcomed their son Sacha, in 2013 and daughter India in 2015. Caroline’s daughter Charlotte Casiraghi is also a mom to son Raphaël, whom she shares with her actor ex-boyfriend Gad Elmaleh. <<

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017022821634/pierre-casiraghi-beatrice-borromeo-royal-baby
Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2017, 02:23:45 pm »

I read his name is Felice. Dont like it but surely he will be a gorgeous baby. I was hoping for a little Caroline.  flirt
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2017, 06:39:30 pm »

These from another forum:

"The baby's name according to Hola!

Stefano Ercolo Carlo (Stefano like Pierre's father, Ercolo like Beatrice's father and brother)"

"I think it's Stefano Ercole Carlo.  Hercules is Ercole in Italian,  not Ercolo.  And Beatrice's father and brother are both named Carlo.

I've also seen some sources say that it's Stefano Hercule Carlo.  Hercule is the French form and was the name of a ruling lord of Monaco(the last lord of Monaco,  his son was the first ruler to be called prince of Monaco).  Unfortunately he was murdered which is not a great connection.

A lot of sources picked up the earlier story about the name being Felice.  I wonder where that leak came from."

I, too, wonder where the "Felice" ("Felix") came from.. and how reliable this new info is..
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2017, 07:57:56 pm »

Well it is Hello so I think we can believe them.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2017, 07:00:38 pm »

>> First Photos of Beatrice Borromeo After Birth

Beatice Borromeo, wife of Monacan [Monegasque] Pierre Casiraghi was noticed while shopping at a children['s] store with Pierre Casiraghi two weeks after giving birth. According to Italian tabloid magazine Chi, Beatrice Borromeo was fined to 70 euros due to wrong parking in the another day. First information about little Stefano. The baby was born with a weight of 3800 gr and his hair is dark. <<

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/03/first-photos-of-beatrice-borromeo-after.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:03:08 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 01:28:43 am »

Has a date for Stefano's baptism been decided upon?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: