Royal Gossip
June 25, 2017, 11:21:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's wedding  (Read 23367 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 16, 2015, 03:22:10 am »

Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's wedding date confirmed

After months of speculation surrounding Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's wedding date, it has now been confirmed that the couple will tie the knot in the summer. Pierre and Beatrice will have multiple celebrations, starting with a civil service at the end of July in the groom's native Monaco.

The couple will then gather their friends and family for a bigger religious wedding on Lake Maggiore, on Saturday 1 August.

The announcement was made exclusively to HELLO! Online's sister publication HOLA! on Tuesday.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015041424612/pierre-casiraghi-beatrice-borromeo-wedding-date-revealed/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:14:22 pm »

She is very pretty. I hope they release some photos  flower

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 08:09:41 pm »

I knew those two were going to get married from the get go when they started dating.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 08:32:39 pm »

^They're usually very open in Monaco about all things royal so I would expect a ton of pics.  It's one thing I really like about that family.  Every citizen gets involved.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 01:19:30 am »

Prince Albert reveals details of nephew Pierre Casiraghi's upcoming wedding to Beatrice Borromeo
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015071926331/pierre-casiraghi-beatrice-borromeo-wedding-details/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=internaltwitter

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 11:24:34 pm »

GRACE KELLY'S GRANDSON MARRIES ITALIAN HEIRESS AT MONACO'S PINK PALACE
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a11591/pierre-casiraghi-beatrice-borromeo-wedding/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1447_214061647

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 03:24:08 am »

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures from this wedding. The garden reception afterwards sounds lovely.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 10:37:33 pm »

The pink dress was so so but nice for a civil wedding. It should been nice to see everyone on their countries' costumes so hoping for new photos.

The blue dress for the night was very pretty but photos are bad quality.

I thought she would wear Armani but all the dresses were Valentino.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 09:33:22 am »

sly^ Yes, I agree. Probably she wanted to have a special dress but it wasn't in this case in my opinion. I would like to see more photos!  

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 04:34:03 am »

If I counted fine, this girl had 4 dresses for her two ceremonies! 2 from Valentino, and 2from Armani!

The dresses  were elegant, the white dress very simple, not sure if I like the dress style

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 09:27:49 am »

So that's the dress we missed before. This white dress is simple, nice an elegant.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 02:19:37 pm »

^^^ @ Kolkomilko Your wish is my command!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3182456/Europe-s-royal-rich-famous-Lana-Del-Rey-celebrate-second-wedding-Beatrice-Borromeo-Pierre-Casiraghi-secluded-Italian-castle-owned-family-bride.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 02:34:32 pm »

^ Oh, yes, thank you. I like them! I wish my other wishes came true, too.   flower loveshower

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 07:09:44 pm »

The last dress is perfect!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 03:31:55 pm »

My favourite dresses were the gala dress in Monaco and the last one in Italy.

I was a bit disappointed in the church dress I expected something more spectacular. Though I don't think it was ugly.

Albert and Charlene didn't attend the italy ceremonies. Albert was on a OIC and Charlene somewhere?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 06:47:01 pm »

Oh, I love that wedding gown.  The train is smashing.  The hair?  Not so much (a chignon would've been better I think) but all in all a very clean, sophisticated look.  Simplicity, for me, wins out over all the googaws of intricate beading and lace.  But, that's just how I'd play it.  And consider the area.  Monaco is noted for its 'french flavor' and rarely goes in for heavy dressing.  Although you couldn't tell it by the guests.  What a display of tackiness!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2015, 03:36:51 am »

Beatrice Borromeo and Pierre Casiraghi, after marriage

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/08/beatrice-borromeo-and-pierre-casiraghi.html

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2015, 07:40:21 am »

They are a really nice couple.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 11:37:31 pm »

the italian press says that she is pregnant

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 06:01:43 pm »

Beatrice is pregnant!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: