Royal Gossip
September 21, 2018, 07:36:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Mary  (Read 25142 times)
Sarahjane
royal watcher

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2012, 06:25:59 am »

^^

You can say that last line again! easter-lol

Please don't quote the message above yours - Alex
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:25:52 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
christina01
courtier

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2012, 06:44:06 am »

Sarahjane  thumbsup
minime
courtier

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2012, 12:47:20 pm »

so Kate and her family saw what they could achieve with a insecure person. It seems to me that Frederick is an insecure person. Is that right?

If you're speaking of Royal Dish, they can be very harsh but also have a lot of evidence. Mary doesn't do that many engagements (Frederik does even less I think, but I can't find the numbers). Fred has cheated on Mary and Mary's turned a blind eye (sound familiar)? Mary also spends like there's no tomorrow. RD has a tally of a couple hundred purses, a couple hundred pairs of shoes, numerous clothing articles that are worn once and never seen again, etc., and most of these pieces are very expensive and very similar to others (such as multiple pairs of slightly different nude heels). The description of her career is also very edited. She also loves the camera. It's clearer in videos, but she often ignores the crowds in order to purposely look at the cameras.

Wow ok when did the cheating happen?? that sounds very familiar
The Camera thing is sth I noticed, too

Thank you guys for your information
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2012, 12:52:14 pm »

^ Frederick has always seemed insecure IMO
christina01
courtier

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2012, 12:52:36 pm »

Frederick does appear insecure IMO. And again, of course it's only conjecture. I have only heard about the cheating rumours. There was a visit Fred made alone to Australia a few years back, and he was spotted with a mystery woman then, and the press went into overdrive. I am not sure he is a happy man.  sob
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2012, 12:54:41 pm »

Of course when the press went in to over drive the pr spin started and they tried to say it was a friend of Mary's. I'm sorry I wouldnt want a friend of mine sitting between my husband's legs the way that woman was.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:58:21 pm by Miss_Sonya » Logged
christina01
courtier

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2012, 12:58:04 pm »

Gross. Fred was also seen dancing the night away in a nightclub the night before the twins came home from hospital. Perhaps it was innocent, but with his past and the rumours, it wasn't a good look. I myself wouldn't be thrilled if my husband was having a ball whilst I am in hospital with a newborn, let alone two. WTH. It isn't as though they have no help and he was having a last fling prior to his life being altered forever when the babies come home. Mary and Fred have four nannies for their children.  sigh
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2012, 12:59:54 pm »

And don't forget Fred dancing in a night club with 'another of Mary's friends' the night before the twin's christening. I wonder how many pretty young blonde friends Mary has  laugh
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:02:02 pm by Miss_Sonya » Logged
christina01
courtier

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2012, 01:00:50 pm »

Yes, I did forget that. I wouldnt like it, so can't see that Mary does  shifty
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2012, 01:02:53 pm »

She gets plenty of money to dry her tears with,and she spends all of it.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 01:05:22 pm »

Oh yes true. Did you see those recent pics of her in Vietnam Sonya? Gave u the shivers  nervous
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2012, 01:09:36 pm »

She is looking rather aged. If she gets the treatments and fillers like most ppl believe then she really should ask for her money back.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2012, 01:11:57 pm »

lmao true. Did you see her greedily eyeing off that jewellery  snob
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2012, 01:30:48 pm »

hihi how funny
a Danish royal board and yet the main knowledgeable posters are Aussie  tehe
I know it makes sense in this case but still, tickles my funny bone for some reason easter-lol
Carry on ladies king
I'm interested and learning a lot! thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2012, 01:34:15 pm »

^ sorry I'm not Australian. I just became interested in the DRF after I became good friends with a Dane. Anything in particular you would like to know? I'll try to answer  flower
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:37:04 pm by Miss_Sonya » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 01:42:00 pm »

Oh right, I thought because you spoke detailed about Mary time in Australia....nevermind Embarrassed
How fluent is her Danish nowadays I remember that it was a nightmare in the beginning!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 01:44:44 pm »

I don't speak danish but from what my Danish friends tell me it's still not that great and her accent is horrible,even I can hear her accent so it's bad...easter-lol... Of course it probably doesn't help that she uses a fake posh accent when speaking english.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:32 pm »

i see Cool
why they all think they need a fake preppy accent is beyond me  dontknow

Miss_Sonya
gossip insider

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2012, 01:49:45 pm »

I'llnever understand that either. Mary's fake accent was very noticable in a documentary they did a few months ago about the jewels. Magrethe and Queen Silvia spoke better English then Mary did.
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2012, 02:10:59 pm »

^
I watched the 1st part of that documentary and to be honest Queen Margrethe and Queen Silvia's English was / is so much better than Mary's whereas Mary is the English native speaker. Mary pronounced some words in such a way as if English was her 2nd language. And sorry, but I don't buy the story when she speaks Danish so perfectly and fluently that it affects her English and in that way she is made to speak Danglish.

What is more, QM and QS both gave such a wonderful insight on some royal jewels wheras Mary was only able to say few words about "her" ruby set. She wasn't prepared at all for that interview.

Harry-ite #6
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: