Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:13:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The death of Queen Elizabeth will be the most disruptive event in Britain  (Read 3568 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 11:23:10 am »

Thign is, HM is unchallenged in her rule and that is what is keeping the wolves at bay.

Right now, things are barely being held together.

When Charles is king, for a while there will be a flurry of hype, but behind the scenes, no one really has his back. He has some support of the aristos and gentry, powerful contacts, but he's going to be challenged by his own son and I am certain that he'll end up struggling to retain power if only for the sake of not being the monarch who presided over the dissolution of the system he was born into.

Now, as for William, he's going to end up deluged by enemies and there is no way the monarchy will remain. There are so many enemies of the House of Windsor and stupidly William has no idea how to placate someone, much less end up getting them on his side. I am certain that the MIddletons will try ot usurp his power and after Charles, William and Co. will be lucky not to end up in front of a firing squad.

William literally has no strength. After HM dies, it'll all come out and certainly, I do not believe that Charles or William will be safe. I don't think Charles has many foreign allies and I don't think too many governments like how Charles likes to sniff around government business.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 01:37:02 pm »

I think after HM dies, everything will change and yes, I agree, everything will come out.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 03:50:27 am »

Everything will change, it's not like the old days with enemies plotting,  it's the people who have had enough of Charles and Camilla. Nothing to do with the aristocrats or the "gentry".   

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 03:59:39 am »

I sometimes wonder if HM is in fact going to be relieved to go; her entire reign has seen the self destructiveness of the BRF and frankly I think she can't cope with the way things have turned out for her. She's taken a lot of wrong turns and now she sees the result of all of it. The BRF is surrounded by those who are their frustrated, thwarted, or plain loathing them behind closed doors.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 03:14:55 pm »

Inappropriate women are the cause of this. If the Windsor men weren't so stupid and weak, none of these would have happened.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 11:24:27 am »

HM is going out on her own high note and leaving her family in the dust to fend for themselves. HM is worried about her own glory, no one else.

While HM has been steady, she's been weak in a lot of areas; I think King Charles will actually get his family in line and frankly it'll be refreshing.

Charles has shown very little success in getting people in line. He had many opportunities. He kept William cocooned at St. Andrews, coddled him, and let him go and play "normal." Charles personal life left a lot to be desired. I think he will rely on his mentors and sycophants. I think Fawcett will be in charge of Coronation plans and the Power behind the throne. I think he will use much PR and spin and reward his favorite scribes like Penny Junor with honors.
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 11:47:38 am »

^Oh God is all I can say.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 02:36:31 pm »

I don't think William wants the job (maybe never) so I doubt he'll "fight his father" for supremacy. He will IMO Have his own court and perhaps avoid work as much as possible.  I do think Charles ' idea of a scaled down monarchy will be a flop because the younger ones don't like working much. He may have to call on royals lower down in line of succession whether he wants it or not.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 03:50:25 am »

Most do not want Charles and Camilla on the throne,  he will insist on being King and the monarchy will come crashing down.  He has no idea how the real world lives and doesn't seem to care either.   For all his Prince's Trust etc ,  it's others who do the work and he just shows up.   Most expect the monarchy will come to an end after Queen Elizabeth II dies.  Any restraint shown because of respect for her will evaporate when Charles tries his hand.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 04:25:35 am »

^ Charles started up the Prince's Trust himself, in the same way that Harry began Sentabale, and used his Naval pay to do it. Charles's  payout after he finished in the Navy was used by him to put it on a footing as a charitable organisation. It's helped thousands.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2017, 05:36:46 am »

HM is going out on her own high note and leaving her family in the dust to fend for themselves. HM is worried about her own glory, no one else.
While HM has been steady, she's been weak in a lot of areas; I think King Charles will actually get his family in line and frankly it'll be refreshing.
Charles has shown very little success in getting people in line. He had many opportunities. He kept William cocooned at St. Andrews, coddled him, and let him go and play "normal." Charles personal life left a lot to be desired. I think he will rely on his mentors and sycophants. I think Fawcett will be in charge of Coronation plans and the Power behind the throne. I think he will use much PR and spin and reward his favorite scribes like Penny Junor with honors.

Charles does not have final say; HM does and if HM decides to roll over, W&H get their way.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 12:41:55 pm »

THe Queen appears to have gone along with the scaled down monarchy. I am not so sure Charles will be that successful in telling William and Harry what to do. He was the one who cocooned William and did all the apologizing for him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 02:53:22 pm »

HM might in fact want a scaled back monarchy, but what that means is open to interpretation; she hasn't curbed the lifestyle of her DIL Sophie and she can't seem to get her Yorkie grandchildren to stop jet setting and hanging around shady types.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2017, 08:07:57 am »

The Monarchy is finished after The Queen dies ...  William avoids Charles and Harry is much the same.   The Prince's Trust is run by people who get paid thousands a year,  Charles shows up at fundraisers and for PR. 

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:00 am »

HM might in fact want a scaled back monarchy, but what that means is open to interpretation; she hasn't curbed the lifestyle of her DIL Sophie and she can't seem to get her Yorkie grandchildren to stop jet setting and hanging around shady types.

What lifestyle does Sophie Wessex have.   ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 03:44:46 am »

She lives in a huge estate called Bagshot Park and I truly believe that she is hoping to retain a lot of her perks once HM is gone.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2017, 01:18:55 pm »

Charles is the obvious candidate to do the scaling back of property and perks. But that will never happen.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 01:57:04 pm »

^^  Highly likely chucky will allow them to stay, no real reason the throw them out is there and would be a pretty mean thing to do.  Would not do his reputation much good.  If he threw them out of Bagshott then he should then through alleged pedo pandy out of his free royal home at Windsor. CanĀ“t throw one out and not the other.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2017, 04:44:28 am »

I don't think he'll cut them out and throw them out, but the more recent generations will be expected to give up taxpayer protection and will likely be told to not count on any bounty from his pocket and coffers.

Interestingly, the reason that princes and princesses did have such lavish incomes and residences is because it was expected that royal siblings and close cousins would make marital matches and eventually leave, so such lavishness was tolerated because it was only temporary. Usually royal siblings married foreign fellow royals and their household would dissolve and only the princes would have large households since they would marry and bear more heirs. I don't think there is realistically any chance that anyone anticipated every single heir staying in the country and marrying someone normal, only to maintain a large household and take up a lot of space and take up a lot of money.

Regrettably the younger generation is clearly not interested in marrying foreign royals to maintain and get the respect of a royal and it's clear that the only people who are willing to put up with that kind of expense are the shady wealthy types who seem to think it's an honor to pay for a title to hang around. Also, the younger royals are completely unwilling to learn to be resourceful and stand on their own two feet and think critically. If Charles does in fact kick the Yorkies off of the money train, it'll come at a best time since really, the Yorkies are clearly not interested in anything other than a few token appearances and then going all around the world partying with shady types.

I do think it's long overdue for a Sovereign to instill some actual order in his family and it's about time that the Yorkies get put on notice. As for shedding the HRH, I don't think that should be yanked, but the younger generation need to be put on notice that certain guidelines and standards of behavior have to be met. Irrespective of his past, just by virtue of his position Charles will have to be both obeyed and deferred to.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2017, 07:27:48 pm »

^^ Charles won't have to throw the Wessexes out of Bagshot.   But neither will he help them out with expenses as the queen is reputed to do.  So, can they afford it on their own?  If not, they will leave on their own, unless they take my advice and turn Bagshot into a Bed and Breakfast.

Life will be much different for Sophie when the queen goes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: