Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:22:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which European Princess Are You?  (Read 46032 times)
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 10:03:33 pm »

Princess Beatrice

You are young, beautiful, educated, and well off! You were born into a prestigious family, and love fashion, traveling, and attending all the exclusive events and parties around town! You also love to help people in need, and attend many charity events. You have a thing for older men, and love everything British! Family is of great importance to you & you are super close to your siblings!! London is the place for you!

I don't know wether to feel alright or mad about this because I'm a hard worker, I don't like partying that much Embarrassed
lilaclavender
royal watcher

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2016, 03:22:28 am »

Just another in a long line of Maddie's, but hey - I won't complain!
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 01:14:08 pm »

Another Princess Madeleine here!
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2016, 04:50:09 am »

:( I am sad. I was hoping for CP Victoria or at least Maddie.  tehe

Princess Beatrice of York
You are young, beautiful, educated, and well off! You were born into a prestigious family, and love fashion, traveling, and attending all the exclusive events and parties around town! You also love to help people in need, and attend many charity events. You have a thing for older men, and love everything British! Family is of great importance to you & you are super close to your siblings!! London is the place for you! You are the lovely Princess Beatrice of York!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: