Royal Gossip
August 18, 2017, 12:15:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you imagine Harry's wedding will be like?  (Read 20208 times)
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« on: February 08, 2015, 09:03:46 am »

Ok guys, the title asks all.What do you think Harry's wedding will be like? flirt Bride's dress? Bridesmaids? Harry's outfit? Guests? Bouquet? Veil or no veil? Train or no train? Abbey, Chapel or Cathedral? Trees or no trees?

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:15:59 am »

First off - will he even marry?

He seems to have trouble keeping girlfriends - which points to issues around him - is it is position or character that is the problem? Does he believe that a girl will simply marry him and then put up with him cheating etc? Is he really all that nice in private?

We really don't know him and his character. We know the image he has created for himself but how real is that? He reminds me a lot of Diana - where the PR and public image is very different to the real person behind the scenes. From all reports Diana was a nightmare to live with, treated her friends and family abominably and Harry seems much the same - able to charm the public into thinking he is wonderful but what is he like when off duty, away from the crowds. His two long-term girl friends both left him for some reason - what was it?

I wouldn't be surprised if Harry never marries (not watch him announce his engagement in the next 24 hours).

If he marries before George and sibling are in their teens then a modest affair at St George's or maybe the Abbey but nothing on the scale of William and Kate's as he is soon to drop to 5th in the line of succession so a side royal rather than a major one anymore (remember that Beatrice at 5th was always described as minor because she was only 5th - so when Harry drops to 5th that some description should fit him). If he doesn't marry for another 10 - 15 years then definitely a very quiet affair at St George's or even a smaller church such as the Chapel Royal at St James. Nothing lavish - the British people are already fed up with paying for peripheral royals and Harry really is that with the birth of George and now the soon to be born second child. If Kate, as there has been some indications really does want three or four children then Harry could drop to the point where he doesn't even need the sovereign's permission to marry (Beatrice won't need permission after April - unless Australia still hasn't passed the Succession to the Crown Act). That would also change the dynamic of who he would marry as he won't need anyone's scrutiny of his chosen wife, before the engagement is announced.
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 07:55:01 am »

^Which is why I think Harry will marry in 2018 or 2019. :ww: wed :princess: :partaay:

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 10:39:30 pm »

I'm thinking St George's in Windor and it will be intimate, traditional but classy.

At least i hope so. More importanlty i hope he will find real love.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 07:31:53 am »

^^
Just because Harry doesn't marry the only Clingon that waits for him doesn't mean that he is a lost cause.
Hopefully he has higher standards than William. His brother, royally speaking, is the short straw, he could walk away tomorrow and stick Harry with everything. He has yet to perform a royal engagement this year.
But hopefully the media and plebs will all be so happy to bow down and pay more lawyers to protect the privacy of the second coming.

I digress, as one of the most popular members of the family, Harry will have the big public wedding. Most likely at Westminster Abbey.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 12:23:15 pm »

Kate will be giving the bride the death stare (unless it's Pippa)
William will be standing in as support like Harry did for him
Harryites will be having seizures and heart failure
The press will be going into overdrive with Ingrid Seward spouting off with her fashionable lisp prominent as she drones on

He seems to have trouble keeping girlfriends - which points to issues around him - is it is position or character that is the problem? Does he believe that a girl will simply marry him and then put up with him cheating etc? Is he really all that nice in private?

I think it's his character; young women with serious goals or happy lives of their own are walking away more than they are staying. I don't buy his nice guy persona since we know his antics all too well and we are all seeing him for who he is far too often through his antics. I do think he has an unpleasant temper and second, he's way too soft to be taken seriously as a soldier. It's a dichotomy that is working against him, the official promotion, but the bad stuff seeps in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 04:41:03 pm »

I'm still on the dense whether he's good apple or a rotten one but you have a fair point Key. It was seen over and over how Harry can be rude to paps, snobbish, tempered, vindictive.. not exactly the qualities a woman would look for in a potential husband. And let's not forget the rumors about him being a cheater..
KGap
courtier

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 05:42:45 pm »

He can't be too terrible. Chelsy went back to him multiple times. Despite his cool attitude towards her, Cressida desperately wanted the tiara.

Personality wise, he is eons better than whiny. Hopefully he'll bring home a winner in due time.

(If he's smart, he might wait a few years and give willy the chance to divorce waity.)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 05:50:25 pm »

He can't be too terrible. Chelsy went back to him multiple times. Despite his cool attitude towards her, Cressida desperately wanted the tiara.

Personality wise, he is eons better than whiny. Hopefully he'll bring home a winner in due time.

(If he's smart, he might wait a few years and give willy the chance to divorce waity.)

I agree. I think Harry a hundred times better than his brother in a heap of ways, and has an attractive kind hearted personality. He's the best of the bunch really.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 07:18:18 pm »

compared to his brother he is light years ahead, but at the same time some of the reports about him are  nervous attitude wise. when it comes to charities - A+
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 09:30:22 pm »

Yes well with William setting the bar lower than a snake is to the ground, Harry being ahead of him doesn't say much. And as far as him not being too terrible because Chelsy went back to him multiple times, is a completely absurd conclusion to draw from that situation. Plenty of people hold onto toxic people and relationships that should've ended long time ago. Also, there's nothing to say that Chelsy didn't want the tiara, and anyone feeling like going on a tirade about how she did pro bono at a firm despite her spending a lot of questionable time traveling and going to law school as if going to law school makes you a God free but don't quote my post b/c I don't care, and Harry was the one didn't go back to her. Which is how I see their past relationship.

Personally, I don't think Harry's a horrible person but that doesn't mean he doesn't have bad qualities and the one we can see quite clearly his drinking is one and his thoughtless behavior is another.

I think it'll be pretty, warm, and happy.
The Harry sugars who thought that they ever had a snowball's chance in hell of him marrying them are going to keel over.
The dress, in my eyes, could be a garbage bag and it'll be better than Kate's concaved chest and fake cone boobs
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:34:50 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 09:48:24 pm »

Kate will be giving the bride the death stare (unless it's Pippa)
William will be standing in as support like Harry did for him
Harryites will be having seizures and heart failure
The press will be going into overdrive with Ingrid Seward spouting off with her fashionable lisp prominent as she drones on

Hey KF, when PH marries do you think he'll invite the Midds ? Embarrassed

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 11:37:54 pm »

I think with Chelsy both she and Harry were deeply in love but it was a case of bad timing with them both too young when they met. They did believe they would marry at one time, I believe, but they took divergent paths with their careers and the relationship faltered and died.

None of us are saints, we all have our faults and that includes Harry. These days at least he's not falling out of clubs! He's serious about his career, is good natured when people approach him and shows energy and enthusiasm whenever he performs a public engagement. He does real good with his charity work with wounded and ex servicemen. That's more than his brother and sister in law can claim, at the moment anyway.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 11:40:27 pm »

For me, I think Harry's wedding will be a breath of fresh air, warm, happy, love smiles and full of a genuineness we haven't seen in a while.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 11:44:29 pm »

I don't think Harry will invite the Middletons to anything least of all his wedding. He's never appeared to seek their company and I think the hug with James was just because Harry's a huggy person.

I can imagine a lovely wedding at either Westminster or St George's with Harry and bride looking very happy and cheerful. I can also see Harry arranging a great party after the reception, going on all night!
gossip insider

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 09:29:54 am »

Okay guys, the title asks all. What do you think Harry's wedding will be like? flirt Bride's dress? Bridesmaids? Harry's outfit? Guests? Bouquet? Veil or no veil? Train or no train? Abbey, Chapel or Cathedral? Trees or no trees?

hihi Just wanted to edit my post.. I think Harry's wedding will be at the Abbey or at the Chapel with flowers instead of trees. The bride will be me. Tongue easter-lol easter-akasha My dress will be the envy of Kate and all women around the globe. king Kate-Horror-Queen

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »

Wanting to be the bride so that others will envy you and you will ' prove' to Kate that you are better than her looks strangely familiar..  exactly the same as the  ick PR campaign of phony aristo. IMO, it's never a good idea to want something for the perks especially if you want a  loving relationship and long lastung marriage. Just my opinion in general, not directed at anyone or meant as a judgement
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 09:53:05 am »

I'm not convinced Harry is the marrying type. He's expressed wanting children, but where marriage is concerned, I can easily see him being a lifelong bachelor.

I agree with many here about his character flaws (attitude, etc.), but there is someone for everyone out there. I know Harry could find a woman who would want to spend her life with him, but don't know if taking the plunge into matrimony is a goal of his.

He's 30 now, and it wasn't too long ago that we caught a glimpse of what he does in his spare time (naked time with random strangers in Vegas). The Vegas incident makes me wonder what he gets up to that flies under the radar and how often it occurs. Clearly he likes to have fun the way very young people do and I don't know if he'll grow out of it or ever want to give it up. Naked Vegas was disappointing, but I don't hold it against him too much. Rather, I view it as the reveal of a part of him we weren't meant to know about. Not surprising behavior, but behavior that doesn't support the dutiful image of his we are all supposed to believe in.

With that said, and knowing his position, privilege and upbringing, Harry is not a normal 30 year old. I think most 30 year old bachelors on the right track think about finding the right woman, settling down and starting a family. ...Not sure that goal is on Harry's radar just yet.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 10:12:22 am »

^
I kind of agree. Is he in a rush? Probably not. Although, if he found someone he was completely crazy about and vice versa, he would start planning the abbey spectacle asap.

If he just wanted to be married, I don't think he would've had to twist cress' arm too hard.

Hopefully he is holding out for love and or suitability.
ariadne
royal watcher

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 03:50:41 pm »

cathedral.no trees inside.def veil.a very crowded wedding.

im very good at predictions.  Embarrassed

But i think he would prefer a much more simple wedding without a lot of hype and attention.

Finito  looky
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: