Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:40:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is William Pushing Kate At Events?  (Read 1170 times)
Carthorpe
royal watcher

« on: July 21, 2011, 03:37:45 am »

Sorry if this has been posted before. Throughout all of their public appearances...tour of Canada,  California and appearance in the UK, I always seem to see William ushering her along and giving her a little shove, almost like "come on, let's get going, move it woman" At first glance I thought it was just a protective or affectionate gesture, but now I don't know. It always seems so aggressive, as if he wants to get her out of public view before she does or says something stupid.

Wishful thinking on my part? I don't know. Do you guys see this too?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:46 am »

I think he wants her to stop disrupting things by posing for the press; at Prince Philip's birthday church service, she was more interested in posing for the cameras, flaunting her new position, but at the same time, disrupting the smooth procession of the RF entering the church. He seems to push her a little to keep her from going off and doing something stupid. Remember as they were leaving for the wedding recpetion, she suddenly stopped and tried to fiddle with the camera that a photographer was holding. She looks less interested in being part of the engagement and instead more interested in being 'spontaneous' and suchlike, but is in fact keeping hosts waiting and disrupting the procession. She's not supposed to stand around and pose for cameras, but instead she should be moving out of the car and then moving into the building or area where hosts are waiting to greet her and the other guests are waiting to meet her. These engagements are a carefully mapped process and moving swiftly inside is also a major security measure, mainly since there are crazy people out there who might want to get a shot at them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:13 am »

"It always seems so aggressive, as if he wants to get her out of public view before she does or says something stupid."

I definitely see it. I do believe he's ashamed of her. He knows she can't hack it and will embarrass herself if left unchecked. He knows he didn't pick a top shelf kind of girl who'd bring honor and class to the position as his wife. screaming
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:48:11 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 05:12:21 am »

I do believe he's ashamed of her.

I think so too; he's ashamed of how she, after all these years, still can't get it right, that she isn't acting her age, isn't doing what she has been supposed to be doing for the past decade. She can't even bother to do the bare minimum even now. He's never taken her anywhere nice, or bothered to go off and take her dancing at a posh club where they can whirl around the ballroom.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Carthorpe
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 05:43:51 am »

I totally agree. She takes FOREVER when they are at official functions. I just had it down to her being a newbie. But in fact she's just posing for the cameras.

Look at her at the wedding of Sam Waley-Cohen's wedding, she cannot stop looking for the cameras, it's disgusting. Like get on with it woman, it's not YOUR day today, make yourself scarce.  Her dumb sister Pippa is no better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvmSPY4yvc
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 07:20:03 am »

^wow I haven't seen the video before she always messes with her hair.. bored3..and deffently was looking for the cameras,pippa on the other hand I have to say was acting like a lady she walked fast away from the cameras,unlike waity.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 07:44:10 am »

Looking for cameras
Playing with her hair
Looking around past the people she's talking to
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19:23 am »

Some people don't know when to Exit Stage Left/Right, and WK is the QUEEN of that.  She loves the attention.  It will be her downfall.  Nobody gives that much of a dam#, no matter what she thinks or the press says.  Since she's left the US, there's nada about her.  It's over.

She and PW are on two different pages.  He doesn't need the attention; she does.  How they handle it, I don't give a sh#t, but I'm done with her.  We have enough phonies in the world, honey.  Adding one is nauseating.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 02:49:25 pm »

The RF have strict schedule to keep to and everything is timed yet Kate ignores this and does her own thing.

It has been noted in several places that Kate is always the last to the car and in many cases William was waiting for Kate in the car while she was still chatting and larking around!

She made them 30 minutes late for a function in Canada, 30 minutes!

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 03:19:16 pm »

Well, I do not totally believe that William is pushing Kate about anything. I think the most recent tour was due to the fact that people were not happy with the idea that after marriage Kate was planning to hide out in Wales and do nothing for two years. William and Kate were planning to return to the life they had lived while dating. The tour was done to quiet the backlash and fool people into believing Kate was doing something because right after the tour the rumors of doing nothing in Wales for a few years returned.

In the nine years that Kate dated William she did not build a career of her own and has no work ethic. Kate's reputation for being lazy and having no valued interest in anything except being the doormat of Prince William has always been one of the biggest issues that people have had with her over the years. What neither William nor Kate understand is that her poor work ethic will follow her for the rest of her life because not everyone in the public is easily fooled. Going on a few tours and attending events that pretend to be for charity but are really an excuse for the rich/famous to throw a party while giving a few waves to the little people is not enough.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 03:27:38 pm »

GM,

Not pushing her to do events but physically pushing her at events.

There has been several instances where William has pushed Kate forward to move her along when walking.

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 03:51:34 pm »

Thanks, mousiekins. I am so pleased to know that you are around to correct my every post.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:59:05 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 04:04:27 pm »

I completly agree with your 1st post and think it is an amazing post  thumbsup but thought you would like to know what Carthorpe was asking  BFF2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: