Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 01:20:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate to become British business ambassadors  (Read 1125 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 04:25:36 pm »

Diana  mentioned that Charles would feel limited by the "top job" during the Panorama interview--not really that he wasn't qualified or suited to be King. This was in the midst of the War of the Wales and Diana did not really regularly campaign for William for King. The public/media  did criticize Charles for the Camillagate tape and after he confessed adultery on television openly questioned his suitability to be King. Some have questioned if his marriage to Camilla is even legal so it just wasn't Diana. IMO There is no way Charles will be bypassed. That being said. I think Diana would have been more proactive in encouraging WIlls to develop  more of a work ethic and have more charities not limited to sports or "fun" events for him. Even if Charles is not going to be bypassed there's no reason for William and Kate not to be more proactive as senior royals. Wills can't stay in Wales forever and Kate can't just sit at home not being seen.  Diana may have cringed at Kate's pre marriage days of doing little but she perhaps could have encouraged the young woman to do her part.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 06:35:12 pm »

The problem with them getting a job is that neither has the qualifications. William has the pilot's training, but Kate has nothing to her name, not even volunteering. So a solid job is out of the question for her and for William, questionable. The adoring headlines have only lasted a tiny while, then now back to the usual scandals and the endless recent happenings in this world. Each time she gets top press, something ends up happening where she is shoved to the side. William has skills, but Kate does not have skills, so this isn't exactly an option.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Carthorpe
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:15 am »

That is hilarious! The RF is basically digging a hole for themselves, if they think that wont be subject to ridicule. I am sure everyone is laughing their arses off at this one.

By the way, it's so refreshing that I happened upon a site that doesn't worship the vapid Kate.
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 08:11:55 am »

By the way, it's so refreshing that I happened upon a site that doesn't worship the vapid Kate.

thumbsup exactly what I thought   Spooky-bat

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: