Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:23:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' destroying a career of a medical professional  (Read 3536 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« on: February 05, 2015, 11:03:17 am »

All because this man didn't believe in homeopathy and alternative medicin and was able to prove that it is a ot of hokum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918600/Top-scientist-claims-lost-job-Prince-Charles-wanted-silence-criticising-report-alternative-medicine-commissioned-royal.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:48:18 pm »

I believe in alternative medicine, and use it often, but I will still use modern medicine as well if I need to. There is a place for both  -  unfortunately because chas has a huge financial interest in homeopathic business he wants everyone to use it, that way huge profits and a high margin goes into his pockets.  We can all see through him, he is not fit for the inherited job, and a lot are saying so on DM, sadly they have now stopped accepting comments.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 02:34:46 pm »

At times I use some forms of homeopatic medicin as well, to cure a cold or something like that. But Charles' is going overboard...I mean, telling a woman with cancer she should have coffee anema. Really???

Anyway, you can agree or not agree with Charles on this, the fact that he, most likely, lobbyed to get the funds for this man's research revoked and in the end had his career destroyed, is pretty sickening.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 01:11:14 pm »

Alternative medicine is never a bunch of hokum - conventional medicine, which never seems to deal with actually healing people in many cases, strikes me more as that.

Will trust tried and true remedies that have been used for thousands of years over chemicals anyday.

This is the Daily Fail - doubt that what they are writing is even remotely true.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 06:05:21 pm »

Both can be used and combined to cure/treat a disease, but I would rather start with normal antibiotics. Charles should take his huge bank account and end up studying in medical school or learn something solid. I admire alternative medical choices, but really, this is something that is too much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 06:12:14 pm »

Congrats on your 30000 posts Kuei!!  loveshower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 07:30:08 pm »

I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE WATCH LIST OF THE MI6!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 08:28:02 pm »

Be careful now  spy

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 09:45:49 pm »

All because this man didn't believe in homeopathy and alternative medicin and was able to prove that it is a ot of hokum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2918600/Top-scientist-claims-lost-job-Prince-Charles-wanted-silence-criticising-report-alternative-medicine-commissioned-royal.html

This "professor" loses credibility with his trash talk and stating that homeopathy has never been proven.  Indeed it has.   I don't think he lost his job because of Charles; I think he lost his job because of his own shortcomings which are evident within this article.     bored3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: