Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 11:37:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Transition to Charles' Reign II  (Read 22030 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2015, 05:21:30 am »

Why Charles is worried by the march of the Middletons: And what he really thinks about Prince Andrew's 'sex slave' scandal

Prince Charles is said to be 'spitting' about Virginia Roberts' lurid claims
    Fears Prince Andrew 'sex slave' scandal is harming future of the monarchy
    He knows second grandchild will be drawn into Middleton family's embrace
    William and Kate were with the Middletons this week in Mustique
    Royal couple also spent a lot of time with Kate's family at Christmas

Nothing has convinced Prince Charles more of the urgency of his plan to slim down the monarchy than the unsavoury scandal swirling around his younger brother, Andrew.

Charles is said to be 'spitting' about the lurid claims by so-called 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts that as a teenager she had sex three times with the Duke of York.

Buckingham Palace, and Prince Andrew himself in Davos last month, have vehemently denied her claims made in America in legal documents. Prince Charles's concern is not only for his embattled brother.

The scandal has unnerved the heir to the throne by its seedy focus on royal privilege and entitlement. He fears it is doing much potential harm to the reputation — and future — of the monarchy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2937176/Why-Charles-worried-march-Middletons.html#ixzz3Qel3Byzp

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 08:24:02 am »

Rather significant that the Queen says words to the effect that she can't understand why Charles is not more supportive of Andy.  Rather reflects her own views despite photos flying round the world of him having sex with under age victims!  Usual DM tosh in parts i.e. Chaz looking forward to another grandchild - hmmm - everyone knows that's not true according to those close and everyone knows why.  Its just DM's sycophantic nod to the Mids as allegedly on their payroll.!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:51 am »

The Queen is a complete failure of a person and woman.

I THANK GOD we see all of them for who they are.

As for Charles disliking the Middletons, well, he sees the things all of us see. I wonder what he says behind closed doors.

What worries the Prince of Wales is what those around him refer to as the 'Middleton-isation' of William, something he feels there is little he can do to change.

Kate and William have always spent much of their spare time and holidays with her parents, Carole and Michael — even before George was born — and little time with Charles at Highgrove.

They have been away with the Middletons this week in Mustique, together with the inevitable Pippa and James, celebrating Carole's 60th birthday. There is no great bond between Camilla and Kate.

What is noticeable is that William is clearly attracted to the easy-going, non-royal way the Middletons live, so different from the stiffly royal outlook of his father and so much more in line with an approach to life to which his mother, Diana, was introducing him and brother Harry.

With the Middletons, William loves the family atmosphere he never knew and gets on well with his father-in-law, whom he calls Mike. He particularly enjoys the total absence of status.

At Christmas, instead of staying overnight as usual at Sandringham, William and Kate drove to church on Christmas morning and stayed for the Queen's Christmas lunch, but then went home to Anmer Hall — where the Middletons were already staying with them.

This is just wrong. The Middletons are aspiring for titles and contacts, not a real life of their own in middle class happydom like William is.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 09:15:57 am »

Playing 'happy families' was part of the way the Midds reeled dumb willy in as the whole world  knows.   Unfortunately he is far too stubborn to admit he was wrong hence him looking so jaw clenchingly miserable.   Everything about the Midds is fake and the only time Ma can be herself (it is said) is behind closed with fag on her bottom lip, drink in hand, curlers in, watching
TOWIE in her onesie (and reported to be their favourite programme).  Apparently what Charles says behind closed doors about them is unprintable!!!
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 09:47:03 am »

All I want to know is why it's taken him so long for him to have made his feelings known. He had better take action with this tenacious nest of snakes and deal with his stupid son and his "children" now. The longer he dithers the worse it will be.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 10:25:41 am »

He was busy with Camilla, promoting his tart constantly.

Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 10:47:56 am »

If Charles so desperately wants to be loved by the nation the sure fired way is to get rid of the obnoxious, detested Middletons ASAP.  He would then be the most loved monarch for centuries.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 10:51:28 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2937176/Why-Charles-worried-march-Middletons.html nervous
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 12:06:49 pm »

What is noticeable is that William is clearly attracted to the easy-going, non-royal way the Middletons live, so different from the stiffly royal outlook of his father and so much more in line with an approach to life to which his mother, Diana, was introducing him and brother Harry.

With the Middletons, William loves the family atmosphere he never knew and gets on well with his father-in-law, whom he calls Mike. He particularly enjoys the total absence of status.

At Christmas, instead of staying overnight as usual at Sandringham, William and Kate drove to church on Christmas morning and stayed for the Queen's Christmas lunch, but then went home to Anmer Hall — where the Middletons were already staying with them.

We were told that wasty and wimpo went straight home from the church service with her vile family and the lazy duo had Christmas dinner with them at AH.

Wimpo loves status, he just doesn´t want to work for it.  Thinks it is his by right of birth and being the son of Princess Diana.  He lost his gold crown on the latter front years ago.

We will never know, and there are differing opinions, but I cannot see that Diana envisgaged wimpo living with this disgusting and vile family, not ever.  He could sink no lower in my opinion. Diana must be spinning in her urn, and who could blame her.

Interesting the DM not accepting comments for these two recent articles, they know they would be deluged with people advising to get rid of the medds, see them off, obliterate them to Mars or something far away from Earth.  Too scared of the negativity they would receive, cowards.
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 12:26:00 pm »

It is just not right that the DM is not accepting comments on these articles. What is the DM? A private propaganda machine for The Forked Tongue Viper/Crone and all of her fraudulent lying treasonous actions that she and her Bloated Face Potato Head Stalker have been up to for the last few years? Good God Almighty people. Wake up and open your eyes. These comments need to be made and allowed. Shame on you DM.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 12:37:01 pm »

Usually Chuck and Campon crawl out of the woodwork to spit on Diana's grave but now it is Chuck who has a bulldozer chasing him.
The Viper leaking all the stuff Wimpo told her?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 03:14:05 pm »

I think PC is absolutely right about slimming down the monarchy and certainly about pushing Andrew and his embarrassing ex wife out out out.

And I do think he is correct that there is a lack of balance in the relationship between Kate's family and Will's family - too much Middleton not enough Windsor.  The whole Christmas thing was a break with tradition too soon.

That said - what is the origin of this article?  Is it just an anti Charles rant from the DM fantasists?  Was it planted by someone else in the RF - perhaps Andrew or even Fergie?  It has a very snarky tone  and is clearly aimed at PC.  I just do not think Charles would deny Edward the DoE - he was promised it and it would be petty to deny Edward that title.  PC can be petty but I think not with regards to this.

Yes PC can be selfish but I do think he especially has the long term interests of the Monarchy and he recognizes what is at stake and reads the public mood better than the ever grasping York duo.  Andrew and Fergie are both major liabilities for the UK and the BRF.  Charles is totally right on this one and I certainly hope he gets to carry his plans out soon - the two of them cannot be sent packing soon enough.

I'm not a fan of the Middletons but William (and Harry) played second fiddle to Camilla so they went their own way.  William spends time with his in laws and he is not the first one to be close to his in-laws.  I don't think Charles should try to keep William away from his in-laws that would be nasty. I do think Charles and the Queen should increase Will's and Kate's royal work and not let them hide out. The Trouble is Charles wants to be center stage and IMO sees his son as a threat (he is this elderly man with a wife not popular with all). Charles does not realize that the royal family line does not end with him.

Charles is not above reproach and he is a liability as far as some of public opinion goes.

Realistically Charles can't rely on Camilla, Harry, William, and Kate to do all the work.Bea and Eugenie, Edward and Sophie, et al should be given some work to do or the whole system will collapse. Camilla to me is just as embarrassing as Fergie, yet Camilla gets the bling and the title. Go figure.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 03:22:19 pm »

^ Grown up kids go their own way anyway.  I know I did, and would worry if some didn't a la Waity who can't go her own way she's so stuck to the apron strings.

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 04:20:07 pm »

If William goes his own way by not doing much work for the Firm, it has huge ramifications. Where has be been lately?
Val
Princess

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 04:48:20 pm »

I would certainly be looking over my shoulder if I was ma medd.   Waity never stood a chance with her in tow.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 06:10:01 pm »

We were told that wasty and wimpo went straight home from the church service with her vile family and the lazy duo had Christmas dinner with them at AH.

Wimpo loves status, he just doesn´t want to work for it.  Thinks it is his by right of birth and being the son of Princess Diana.  He lost his gold crown on the latter front years ago.

We will never know, and there are differing opinions, but I cannot see that Diana envisgaged wimpo living with this disgusting and vile family, not ever.  He could sink no lower in my opinion. Diana must be spinning in her urn, and who could blame her.

Interesting the DM not accepting comments for these two recent articles, they know they would be deluged with people advising to get rid of the medds, see them off, obliterate them to Mars or something far away from Earth.  Too scared of the negativity they would receive, cowards.

He seems to forget that Diana did not sit back and do nothing in the way or royal or charity work. She earned her keep.  William wants to be like the rest of us but he gets perks and privileges still. How many of his mates in SAR could just up and leave and go on lavish vacations or commandeer military copters for their own pleasure trips.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2015, 07:05:48 pm »

^That part of the article is so ridiculous. Though it seems that Charles has ruffled some feathers as nearly all the articles these last days are against him though he has some good points (new hounors systems for ex).

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 01:46:46 am »

sigh And Diana sure loved cavorting with mega-rich trustfune babies - take THAT, Willy.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 02:26:20 am »

I'd really like to see William actually being asked by the Queen to live "normally." Live on the 60,000 a year as ambulance driver, pay the mortgage, pay bills, not have special privileges. After a few hours of this he'd run back screaming telling the Queen he wants his life back.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2015, 04:45:32 pm »

Ah, but wimpo´s version of "normal" is his life exactly as is, with all the perks, no work, doing his own thing and stuff everyone else, but not being accountable to anyone or anything, no paps full stop, total black out on him. Sadly, if he wants the perks he needs to man up and do the job. The royals are the biggest benefit scroungers going, very few work for what they get.  Either that or give it all up, he can be "normal" then as you say, dip into his own trust fund from his mother, he never seems to be keen in using his own money, rather spend ours.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: