Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:44:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew Underage Sex Abuse Scandal Part II  (Read 19671 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:22 am »

^

It's about time that pompous unpleasant git got his just desserts.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2017, 09:36:36 am »

When the US judge removed the complaint he was very careful not to say that it was untrue, his silence on that spoke volumes.  IMO he was forced to to remove the allegation, and it was agains his will.  Therefore IMO randy andy got off because of his mummy´s connections, not because he was innocent.  You do not mix in the circles he mixes with as an innocent, he is guilty as h*ll on many fronts.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #242 on: May 25, 2017, 01:56:00 am »

Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts settles her defamation lawsuit against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell who 'passed her around for sex' and trained her to be 'everything a man wanted'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539434/Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-slave-Virginia-Roberts-settles-suit.html#ixzz4i30veuk2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #243 on: May 26, 2017, 02:02:01 pm »

Prince Andrew spared trial as underage ‘sex slave’ settles out of court

PRINCE Andrew has been spared embarrassment after a court case dealing with allegations he slept with a teenage “sex slave” was scrapped.

times in the early 2000s, agreed to settle a libel action she had brought against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.

Ms Roberts alleged she had been recruited by Ms Maxwell, daughter of the late tycoon Robert Maxwell, as an underage “sex slave” for billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted alleged paedophile and former friend of Andrew.

When Ms Maxwell insisted it was all lies, Ms Roberts sued for libel.

The trial, which had been due to start yesterday in New York, was expected to deal with sensational allegations that Ms Roberts slept with Prince Andrew when she was 17.

Lawyers had planned to call Epstein, 64, to give evidence and ask him about the day in March 2001 when he was said to have introduced Ms Roberts to Andrew.

Andrew, 57, has categorically denied sleeping with Ms Roberts.

In January 2015, he authorised Buckingham Palace to say: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.”

The Duke was forced to quit his role as the UK’s special representative for trade and investment after controversy over his friendship with Epstein, who served 13 months in prison for soliciting prostitution from an underage girl in 2008.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/809437/prince-andrew-sex-slave-trial-spared-court-settlement-duke-york/amp

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2017, 10:15:08 am »

Ick.  So vile and disgusting...the lot of them.  Including other prominent public figures entangled in this who used their power to intimidate the powerless...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:18:05 am by Spotted Dick » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #245 on: June 05, 2017, 07:29:19 pm »

I hope someone give Virginia nad other victims a book deal that will get their voices heard.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #246 on: June 05, 2017, 11:39:04 pm »

In most cases where there is an 'out of court' settlement there is also a non-disclosure clause preventing any discussion of either the settlement or the details of the case itself. If that is the case then Virginia, who is the one who settled, will find herself effectively in 'contempt of court' or 'breach of contract' if she does write a book. All 'out of court' settlements are registered and are legally binding on both sides. I therefore doubt that there will ever be a book.

I wonder why she settled though - was it because she feared being branded a liar, losing or having her reputation torn to shreds - or did the other side settle for the same reasons?

We don't know who offered to settle, only that they did settle, and these sorts of things can come from either side agreeing to do so for a range of reasons but normally because one side or the other has enough information and evidence to totally destroy the other.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2017, 01:38:05 am »

I just have the feeling that this was just dragging on and on with legal costs probably piling up. As Virginia, unlike some of the other principals in this case isn't massively rich she probably decided life's too short, for lawyers bills and everything else.. Sometimes, in the process of a long legal battle one or another of the litigants just throw their hands up in the air and say 'I just want this over with so I can get on with my life.'
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: